Poll

Which team is better?

Los Angeles Lakers
12 (60%)
Boston Celtics
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Lakers vs Celtics  (Read 1371 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lakers vs Celtics
« on: February 02, 2008, 03:14:31 AM »
You know somebody had to make this poll. So.. since the Lakers acquired Gasol without loosing any player from their starting five.. the simple question is: which team has the best roster out of the two?

thisoneguy360

Re: Lakers vs Celtics
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 03:41:56 AM »
Bostons got the big 3 in their starting 5 but the Lakers have a whole lot of depth now

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 04:42:05 AM »
At full strength, with Bynum and Ariza at 100%, the Lakers should be better next season, and I fucking hate it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 10:08:24 AM »
We now have a better starting 5, and we been had more depth than them. So the I go with the Lakers.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 11:00:24 AM »
We now have a better starting 5, and we been had more depth than them. So the I go with the Lakers.

are you serious about the starting five thing or are you just being idealistic?

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 11:07:15 AM »
hahahahaha @ this thread. damn you lakers niccas count your eggs before they hatch.

to cuzz who said the lakers got a better startin 5, hahaha aww man. the celtics have 3 hall of famers who are still ALL of all star caliber in their starting five, lakers got one future hall of famer/all star in kobe, a one time all star in gasol and a player in bynum who MIGHT be an all star, theres no tellin if he will be injury prone or how he'll do after this year. odom is a huge disappointment and everyone knows that nicca cant be mentioned in this convo. he's a career letdown and completely unreliable. yeah the lakers did a great trade, but its barely 1 day later and you niccas is sayin shiet like this. wait to see how the shiet plays out, the celtics starting 5 have ALREADY shown that they the best in the leagut as a whole, with the best record and by handlin the west like nuthin. u niccas crac me up. might as well say this startin 5 is better than the celtics of russell and the showtime lakers too. kid ass niccas.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 11:10:42 AM »
^preach

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 11:37:48 AM »

Kobe>Paul

Fisher> Bondo

Bynum> WHoever the fuck they're center is

Odom = Allen

Gasol < Garnett
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 11:57:20 AM by Are Eye Kay »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 11:54:17 AM »

What's so hard to believe?

PG Derek Fisher
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Lamar Odom
PF Pau Gasol
C Andrew Bynum

shits all over

PG Rajon Rondo
SG Ray Allen
SF Paul Pierce
PF Kevin Garnett
C Kendrick Perkins

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 11:55:33 AM »
hahahahaha @ this thread. damn you lakers niccas count your eggs before they hatch.

to cuzz who said the lakers got a better startin 5, hahaha aww man. the celtics have 3 hall of famers who are still ALL of all star caliber in their starting five, lakers got one future hall of famer/all star in kobe, a one time all star in gasol and a player in bynum who MIGHT be an all star, theres no tellin if he will be injury prone or how he'll do after this year. odom is a huge disappointment and everyone knows that nicca cant be mentioned in this convo. he's a career letdown and completely unreliable. yeah the lakers did a great trade, but its barely 1 day later and you niccas is sayin shiet like this. wait to see how the shiet plays out, the celtics starting 5 have ALREADY shown that they the best in the leagut as a whole, with the best record and by handlin the west like nuthin. u niccas crac me up. might as well say this startin 5 is better than the celtics of russell and the showtime lakers too. kid ass niccas.

Okay...I figured it out...Your favorite team is whoever plays the Lakers.

Your posts lack substance, you stupid nicca.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 01:21:28 PM »

PG Derek Fisher
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Lamar Odom
PF Pau Gasol
C Andrew Bynum

shits all over

PG Rajon Rondo
SG Ray Allen
SF Paul Pierce
PF Kevin Garnett
C Kendrick Perkins

you dont have a big man in the galaxy of kg (kobe's amazing, but he's not a big man), whereas we have ray allen or paul pierce to offset kobe as small players (clearly neither are as good, but both can keep up with him). i'd argue that rondo is better than derek fisher, but thats probably just because im a celtics fan; you'd argue otherwise. the only player you have thats clear-cut much better than our player, at the same position/size, is bynum.

its obviously all opinion, though, so i dont expect you to agree with that.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 01:23:35 PM »

PG Derek Fisher
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Lamar Odom
PF Pau Gasol
C Andrew Bynum

shits all over

PG Rajon Rondo
SG Ray Allen
SF Paul Pierce
PF Kevin Garnett
C Kendrick Perkins

you dont have a big man in the galaxy of kg (kobe's amazing, but he's not a big man), whereas we have ray allen or paul pierce to offset kobe as small players (clearly neither are as good, but both can keep up with him). i'd argue that rondo is better than derek fisher, but thats probably just because im a celtics fan; you'd argue otherwise. the only player you have thats clear-cut much better than our player, at the same position/size, is bynum.

its obviously all opinion, though, so i dont expect you to agree with that.

never expect him to agree to anything anti-lakers lol.

but it is true, the Celtics are still a better team.  the best in the league  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 01:24:48 PM »

Kobe>Paul

Fisher> Bondo

Odom = Allen

Gasol < Garnett

who the hell compares lamar to ray allen?? LOL your hilarious.

"whoever the fuck they are center is" (first off that makes no sense) - you don't even know our roster so why am I bothering debating with you lol.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 01:38:12 PM »

Kobe>Paul

Fisher> Bondo

Odom = Allen

Gasol < Garnett

"whoever the fuck they are center is" (first off that makes no sense) - you don't even know our roster so why am I bothering debating with you lol.

I'm comparing starting 5 you dumbfuck. And your no name center is not better thatn Bynum.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 01:42:21 PM »

Kobe>Paul

Fisher> Bondo

Odom = Allen

Gasol < Garnett

I'm comparing starting 5 you dumbfuck. And your no name center is not better thatn Bynum.

lol someones feelings getting hurt?

all that needs to be said is that the Celtics are going to make it to the finals

the LAkers will be watching it at home.