Poll

Which team is better?

Los Angeles Lakers
12 (60%)
Boston Celtics
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Lakers vs Celtics  (Read 1372 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lakers vs Celtics
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 02:44:44 PM »
u overly excitable niggas must not remember what happened when you guys all got wet online cuz you picced up malone and payton and thought that meant you guys would win. we all know what happened then hahaha. like i said, keep makin lil online lists and watch the REALITY of the nba with your tissues close by.

i still aint seen nobody answer me on how the celtics mollywhopped yall niggas each time this year and are undefeated against the west and have the leagues best record.

I just replied.

as for your other list again(hahaha u love to make online lists, goofy ass nigga) that shiet is the same as posting starting 5s u aint ever seen play together and thinkin it actually means anything. refer to my stuff about malone and payton above lil nigga, and then go take a timeout in the corner.

First you gotta explain me what are you trying to say. That we didn't win the title even if the had 4 all of famers in the starting 5? Well, this team has just 1, so what's your point?

do i gotta break everything down for you slow muthafucas?

Yes, since you're making no sense at all.

the point im making lil nigga, is that bacc then with malone, payton, shaq and kobe, you excitable lil fucs probly got all hyped cuz you had "a better roster" than other teams on paper or in TYPE, in the case of all you no life havingn forum kids, and probably made a gang of threads hahaha, yet yall still aint win jacc shiet. so for you to pull out a random online list (again) to try and say having the best record doesn't mean anything also makes your shiet about "better rosters" just as stupid.

To have the best roster on the paper and to win the Championship are two totally different things, you are the one mixing them. I ain't talking about rings, about records, about this stuff. You are. That Lakers team with Malone & co. had no doubt the best roster in the League. No fucking doubt. They didn't win. But i'm not saying the Lakers already won the title this year, so what's your point? We're comparing ROSTERS, not records. And nobody knows the future. You say GREAT ROSTER doesnt automatically means NBA TITLE? Ok, i do agree. But in the last 7 year BEST RECORD did mean NO RING. So your other argument is wrong anyway.

just having a "better roster" doesnt mean you are better than the nbas top team.(the celtics) get it now or u want me to write it with a crayon?

I get it. But who's exactly the one who said the Lakers is gonna win the title this year? I've read the whole topic, and i think nobody talked about rings and shit. Are you chatting with yourself?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 02:49:09 PM by Antonio »

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008, 02:45:43 PM »

PS...Tony Allen is a dumbass.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Le8rMnL56w8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Le8rMnL56w8</a>

not as dumb as kobe was to get involved with some trailer park skank when he knew to keep his dick to his wife and/or his right hand.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2008, 02:48:43 PM »

I get it. But who's exactly the one who said the Lakers is gonna win the title this year? I've read the whole topic, and i think nobody talked about rings and shit. Are you chatting with yourself?

NIK has made a few statements saying the Lakers are the best team in the NBA...BEFORE THE TRADE
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 02:52:00 PM »

NIK has made a few statements saying the Lakers are the best team in the NBA...BEFORE THE TRADE

And you're saying the Celtics are the best team in the NBA...BEFORE THE RING (don't let me post that list AGAIN). So what's the difference? It's just an opinion, like your.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 02:59:21 PM »

And you're saying the Celtics are the best team in the NBA...BEFORE THE RING (don't let me post that list AGAIN). So what's the difference? It's just an opinion, like your.

my team has three hall of hamers who are still all-stars and have the best record in the league.

his team has one HOF ball hog an up and coming big man and a bunch of scrubs.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2008, 02:59:37 PM »
u overly excitable niggas must not remember what happened when you guys all got wet online cuz you picced up malone and payton and thought that meant you guys would win. we all know what happened then hahaha. like i said, keep makin lil online lists and watch the REALITY of the nba with your tissues close by.

i still aint seen nobody answer me on how the celtics mollywhopped yall niggas each time this year and are undefeated against the west and have the leagues best record.

I just replied.

as for your other list again(hahaha u love to make online lists, goofy ass nigga) that shiet is the same as posting starting 5s u aint ever seen play together and thinkin it actually means anything. refer to my stuff about malone and payton above lil nigga, and then go take a timeout in the corner.

First you gotta explain me what are you trying to say. That we didn't win the title even if the had 4 all of famers in the starting 5? Well, this team has just 1, so what's your point?

Yes, since you're making NO SENSE at all.

the point im making lil nigga, is that bacc then with malone, payton, shaq and kobe, you excitable lil fucs probly got all hyped cuz you had "a better roster" than other teams on paper or in TYPE, in the case of all you no life havingn forum kids, and probably made a gang of threads hahaha, yet yall still aint win jacc shiet. so for you to pull out a random online list (again) to try and say having the best record doesn't mean anything also makes your shiet about "better rosters" just as stupid.

To have the best roster on the paper and to win the Championship are two totally different things, you are the one mixing them. I ain't talking about rings, about records, about this stuff. You are. That Lakers team with Malone & co. had no doubt the best roster in the League. No fucking doubt. They didn't win. But i'm not saying the Lakers already won the title this year, so what's your point? We're comparing ROSTERS, not records. And nobody knows the future.

just having a "better roster" doesnt mean you are better than the nbas top team.(the celtics) get it now or u want me to write it with a crayon?

haha, first off you internet nigga, you gotta delete your shiet to make arguments, which is some weirdo shit cuzz.

ima break the shiet down for your indecisive and slow ass.

the celtics are currently regarded by many as the top team in the nba and have the nbas best record. they are early favorites to reach the finals and possibly win it all, because they not only have 3 hall of fame/all star veterans, but they have played together very well and fit into the team nicely while wallkin all over the rest of the league.  is that shiet premature on many niggas part? sure, but it at least has something real behind - a great record, owning the west, gelling together well, etc.

on the other side, the lakers are regarded by many as a strong team, but are on the outside looking into the west's elite (phx, spurs, dallas) which you lakers groupies will of course refuse to accept cuz each of those teams, especially the suns, have punked your team when it COUNTS the last 2 years.  yall lost your overhyped starting center for at least the rest of this month, then he's gotta find his rhythm again and u gotta see how gasol fits into this team, all which makes your future, REALISTICALLY, pretty tough. theres no tellin how the trade will ACTUALLY work out, but you niggas are already bustin nuts. you groupies are repeating the same mistake yall made bacc with malone and payton and shaq and kobe, you niggas think just cuz the team looks good on paper, that it automatically makes you a contender for the best team in the nba(the reason why yo slow ass even thought to compare them to the celtics). the reality is yall are the 6th seed right now in the toughest conference, on a losing record the last 7 games, on a long ass road trip, with a new player who has to learn a new system mid season and see if he fits, all which can seriously fucc with you and the jewboys wet dreams. the fact that you dont pay any of that real shiet anymind and just jump to compare this unproven(even in the regular season so far) team, especially with a starting 5 that aint even ready to play yet hahaha, is stupid and shows that you niggas care more about online lists than what the real is.

in the simple way - you lakers niggas is peein your pants in excitement comparing rosters to the nba's best just cuz you added a good player on paper, while realistic niggas is saying look at facts and not online groupie fantasies. get it now lil man?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2008, 03:04:57 PM »

I just replied.

Yes, since you're making no sense at all.

To have the best roster on the paper and to win the Championship are two totally different things, you are the one mixing them. I ain't talking about rings, about records, about this stuff. You are. That Lakers team with Malone & co. had no doubt the best roster in the League. No fucking doubt. They didn't win. But i'm not saying the Lakers already won the title this year, so what's your point? We're comparing ROSTERS, not records. And nobody knows the future. You say GREAT ROSTER doesnt automatically means NBA TITLE? Ok, i do agree. But in the last 7 year BEST RECORD did mean NO RING. So your other argument is wrong anyway.

Isn't it funny how Antonio speaks WAYY better English than this guy?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2008, 03:06:23 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Le8rMnL56w8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Le8rMnL56w8</a>

not as dumb as kobe was to get involved with some trailer park skank when he knew to keep his dick to his wife and/or his right hand.

Naah...nothing can be dumber than what Tony Allen did.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »

my team has three hall of hamers who are still all-stars and have the best record in the league.

wow...see why no one takes your opinion seriously?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2008, 03:11:53 PM »
you lakers niggas

What happened to "niccas", cuzz?

Do you realize that you're considered a joke around here? Even by Laker haters... Your dumbass is dissing us for thinking the Lakers are a good team, then you bring up the Malone-Payton Lakers as an example of how the best roster doesn't equal the best team, all while saying the Celtics are gunna win a ring, because they have 3 hall of fame players. LMAO...Quit contradicting yourself, dicchead.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2008, 03:14:59 PM »

Do you realize that no one here takes you seriously? That even includes Laker haters... Your dumbass is dissing us for thinking the Lakers are a good team, then you bring up the Malone-Payton Lakers as an example of how the best roster doesn't equal the best team, all while saying the Celtics are gunna win a ring, because they have 3 hall of fame players. LMAO...Quit contradicting yourself, dicchead.

the same thing that happened to yo family, i got tired of it and threw it down the well.

and i aint say they was gonna win no ring nigga, i said that "many people consider them favorites" cuz of their cohesiveness while playing together and buyin into their system and those people feel that way cuz of the actual records during GAMES PLAYED, not just "what if" online scenarios before ever even seeing a team play together like you niggas are doing on here. get it now?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 03:17:10 PM by LADODGER »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2008, 03:15:39 PM »

wow...see why no one takes your opinion seriously?

pot calling kettle what?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2008, 03:24:04 PM »

Naah...nothing can be dumber than what Tony Allen did.

youre saying that going up for a dunk after a play's dead and fucking up is dumber than having sex with a golddigging whore when youre among the best players in the nba, a multimillionaire, and a worldwide sports icon?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2008, 03:24:29 PM »
haha, first off you internet nigga, you gotta delete your shiet to make arguments, which is some weirdo shit cuzz.

I'm italian, and english is just my 3rd language. I read what i wrote and since i thought i didn't explain it in the best way possible, i wrote it again in (hopefully) better english. Are you blaming me cause english is not my mother language? Please....

ima break the shiet down for your indecisive and slow ass.

the celtics are currently regarded by many as the top team in the nba and have the nbas best record. they are early favorites to reach the finals and possibly win it all, because they not only have 3 hall of fame/all star veterans, but they have played together very well and fit into the team nicely while wallkin all over the rest of the league.  is that shiet premature on many niggas part? sure, but it at least has something real behind - a great record, owning the west, gelling together well, etc.

I ain't arguing that. But please keep in mind that the Lakers made a trade getting Ariza, which improved their team. At one point they had the #1 record in the West, with the best winning streak in the NBA and many NBA experts were starting to rank them #1 in the weekly rankings and shit. Then Ariza got injured. Then Bynum got injured. They we entered a 9 game road streak (wtf?). Shit obviously wasn't going to be funny, for us. But we acquired Gasol. So the team tomorrow will play will be hella different than the one who started the season. So what's the point comparing the past games played without Gasol to the games played by the Celtics? Lakers are different. And when Bynum will come back, they'll be different and improved again. So it's pointless to compare the Celtics to this team, cause Gasol ain't played a single game yet, and cause Ariza and Bynum are still injured anyway. We will see which team is the best one once the Lakers could have Bynum and Ariza back, and could add Gasol to the starting five.

on the other side, the lakers are regarded by many as a strong team, but are on the outside looking into the west's elite (phx, spurs, dallas) which you lakers groupies will of course refuse to accept cuz each of those teams, especially the suns, have punked your team when it COUNTS the last 2 years.

Before Bynum got injured we had the best record in the West, man. And if you know shit about basketball, you know that those Suns can't do shit against us if we play with Gasol and Bynum in the starting 5. I mean they can't defend two good post players, it'a a well known thing (shit Bynum alone destroyed them, this season). Dallas? C'mon. The Spurs? Those Spurs ain't as impressive as usual, man. And they have our same record. It's due to injuries, ok. But you can say the same to us.

yall lost your overhyped starting center for at least the rest of this month, then he's gotta find his rhythm again and u gotta see how gasol fits into this team, all which makes your future, REALISTICALLY, pretty tough. theres no tellin how the trade will ACTUALLY work out, but you niggas are already bustin nuts. you groupies are repeating the same mistake yall made bacc with malone and payton and shaq and kobe, you niggas think just cuz the team looks good on paper, that it automatically makes you a contender for the best team in the nba(the reason why yo slow ass even thought to compare them to the celtics). the reality is yall are the 6th seed right now in the toughest conference, on a losing record the last 7 games

LMAO that's classic!! A losing record in the last 7. Celtics are 6-4 in the last 10, Lakers are 5-5. I see no big differences. We were 1st in the West. We lost 4 games cause we lost our starting center and our starting SF. Now we got a new starting C (till Bynum comes back). If it works well, we could back were we were before Bynum's injury. Gasol is as good as Bynum, so why not?

on a long ass road trip, with a new player who has to learn a new system mid season and see if he fits, all which can seriously fucc with you and the jewboys wet dreams. the fact that you dont pay any of that real shiet anymind and just jump to compare this unproven(even in the regular season so far) team, especially with a starting 5 that aint even ready to play yet hahaha, is stupid and shows that you niggas care more about online lists than what the real is.

When you compare rosters, usually you include all the players. What's your point? English is not my mother language, but i made it pretty clear in the starting post of this topic i was talking about ROSTERS. If you think BEST ROSTER doesn't mean shit, simply say it. But don't try to look smart saying i compared rosters. That was the main purpose of this topic, lol.

in the simple way - you lakers niggas is peein your pants in excitement comparing rosters to the nba's best just cuz you added a good player on paper, while realistic niggas is saying look at facts and not online groupie fantasies. get it now lil man?

Realistic niggas should know that in the last 7 years the team with the best record didn't win the ring. Be realistic. We could be the Detroit Pistons and the Celtics can be Malone's Lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2008, 03:25:37 PM »

Do you realize that no one here takes you seriously? That even includes Laker haters... Your dumbass is dissing us for thinking the Lakers are a good team, then you bring up the Malone-Payton Lakers as an example of how the best roster doesn't equal the best team, all while saying the Celtics are gunna win a ring, because they have 3 hall of fame players. LMAO...Quit contradicting yourself, dicchead.

the same thing that happened to yo family, i got tired of it and threw it down the well.

and i aint say they was gonna win no ring nigga, i said that "many people consider them favorites" cuz of their cohesiveness while playing together and buyin into their system and those people feel that way cuz of the actual records during GAMES PLAYED, not just "what if" online scenarios before ever even seeing a team play together like you niggas are doing on here. get it now?

The only thing I don't get is why your objective in watching basketball is to hate on the Lakers...WHY CANT YOU SAY WHO YOUR FAVORITE TEAM IS? Do you cum all over yourself every time the Lakers lose a game?