Poll

Which team is better?

Los Angeles Lakers
12 (60%)
Boston Celtics
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Lakers vs Celtics  (Read 1375 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lakers vs Celtics
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2008, 03:27:07 PM »

PS...Tony Allen is a dumbass.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Le8rMnL56w8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Le8rMnL56w8</a>

not as dumb as kobe was to get involved with some trailer park skank when he knew to keep his dick to his wife and/or his right hand.

Naah...nothing can be dumber than what Tony Allen did.

youre saying that going up for a dunk after a play's dead and fucking up is dumber than having sex with a golddigging whore when youre among the best players in the nba, a multimillionaire, and a worldwide sports icon?

I'm saying that cheating is fucked up, but when it comes to BASKETBALL, nothing can be dumber than what Allen did...LOL...Anyways, you're a cool poster, so I don't wanna get into some dumb shit with you. But you gotta admit, that Tony Allen shit was ridiculous.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2008, 03:27:24 PM »
you lakers niggas

What happened to "niccas", cuzz?

Do you realize that you're considered a joke around here? Even by Laker haters... Your dumbass is dissing us for thinking the Lakers are a good team, then you bring up the Malone-Payton Lakers as an example of how the best roster doesn't equal the best team, all while saying the Celtics are gunna win a ring, because they have 3 hall of fame players. LMAO...Quit contradicting yourself, dicchead.

LOL, exactly.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2008, 03:47:52 PM »

PS...Tony Allen is a dumbass.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Le8rMnL56w8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Le8rMnL56w8</a>

not as dumb as kobe was to get involved with some trailer park skank when he knew to keep his dick to his wife and/or his right hand.

Naah...nothing can be dumber than what Tony Allen did.

youre saying that going up for a dunk after a play's dead and fucking up is dumber than having sex with a golddigging whore when youre among the best players in the nba, a multimillionaire, and a worldwide sports icon?

I'm saying that cheating is fucked up, but when it comes to BASKETBALL, nothing can be dumber than what Allen did...LOL...Anyways, you're a cool poster, so I don't wanna get into some dumb shit with you. But you gotta admit, that Tony Allen shit was ridiculous.

haha to be real, theres no denying it. on the court, what allen did was retarded. i feel you on the dumb shit tip, too.

The Watcher

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2008, 05:04:36 PM »
next time they play perhaps odom can just tackle a few of the celtics, might give them a winning chance
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2008, 05:06:04 PM »
next time they play perhaps odom can just tackle a few of the celtics, might give them a winning chance
yo this is my kinda poster

you like Chino too
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Watcher

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2008, 05:22:59 PM »
yo this is my kinda poster

you like Chino too

no doubt
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2008, 07:28:33 PM »
lakers niccas count your eggs before they hatch.
tell that to that to your homie wilson and the millions of Bandwaggoners that jumped on the collective dick of the celtics after the KG trade went down. If you gonna hate be an equal opportunity hater.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2008, 08:31:49 PM »

That was an awesome tackle. ;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2008, 12:28:06 AM »
With both teams at full strength...gotta give the edge to the Lakers. I never been a homer I just tell it how I see it...at the end of the day it comes down to depth. Which bench players are reliable in the rotation?

Celtics: Posey + House + Allen

Lakers: Farmar + Ariza + Turiaf + Radmanovic + Vujacic

The Celtics will always have a better record because there's only 1 other good team in that conference.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2008, 09:20:00 AM »
lakers niccas count your eggs before they hatch.
tell that to that to your homie wilson and the millions of Bandwaggoners that jumped on the collective dick of the celtics after the KG trade went down. If you gonna hate be an equal opportunity hater.

1-the KG trade gave us the best record in the league

2-gasol is yet to suit up for LA
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2008, 09:20:33 AM »
With both teams at full strength...gotta give the edge to the Lakers. I never been a homer I just tell it how I see it...at the end of the day it comes down to depth. Which bench players are reliable in the rotation?

The Celtics will always have a better record because there's only 1 other good team in that conference.

Boston = 12-0 against the West

how do you explain that?

ps Orlando is a SOLID team.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2008, 11:46:50 AM »

how do you explain that?

plus 2 and 0 against they "godly super elite" lakers at full strength (by big amounts too).

yo hac, to answer your question, they have no explanation for that. they just pretend not to see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2008, 11:51:12 AM »
^Like we said, that doesn't matter, cuz the current Laker team is different. What did you think about the win this morning against Washington? The team that beat Boston twice this season... Did it make you cry?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2008, 03:27:56 PM »

how do you explain that?

12-0 against the West; Have they played the Spurs yet? Or the Suns? What about the Hornets? Don't let that pussy schedule fool you. I give Boston their props but I think its obvious that they've had a pretty damn easy schedule.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2008, 07:55:48 PM »
Damn...I can't believe they haven't played 3 of the top teams this late in their schedule...in one conference. :-X