Author Topic: therealshortyb.com Now Up & Running....  (Read 105 times)

Chad

therealshortyb.com Now Up & Running....
« on: February 02, 2008, 08:10:17 AM »
visit www.therealshortyb.com....photos of Shorty B with some present & past hitmakers like Too $hort, T.I., Ying Yang Twins, Outlawz, 2Pac, etc!...video with T.i., Daz, Rico Wade (at the Dungeon), Bubba Sparxxx, etc!...music videos like I'm A Player, Buy You Some, In the Trunk!....Get the history on Shorty B by checking his discography and seeing just how much he's been involved with hip-hop!  Everybody from Too $hort, Daz, Digital Underground to TLC, T.I., Rappin' 4-Tay, Erick Sermon, MC Breed and many, many more!   8)

Content is added continually, so keep chcking back for news, updates, rumors, unreleased audio from the Dangerous Crew, Daz, Too $hort, and who knows who else!  Interviews and in-the-studio videos will be featured as well!  There's so much that's going on with Shorty B and the website that I can't even tell you everything that's coming!   :o :o

http://www.therealshortyb.com  8)
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
Re: therealshortyb.com Now Up & Running....
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 09:28:31 AM »
Good shit NoNcEnTz!! Ima check it out.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 02:35:34 PM »
Big props man Noncentz

Loving listening to that radio show that Shorty B has on the site.  Still need to check out the rest of the site.  Big props though man.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 02:36:24 PM »
nice work!!

great to see everything u been doin Noncentz...props 2 u man, for real.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 04:26:48 PM »
Pretty dope how you guys got this shit going on. True fan for real fuck the bullshit.