Author Topic: What advice would you give me ...  (Read 367 times)

bez

What advice would you give me ...
« on: February 04, 2008, 07:57:33 AM »
Before Christmas I split up with my girl. We were only going out for a month properly but we was like dating for like 4 months. Anyway I have kinda tried to stay in touch with her but lately Ive been thinking fuck it, you like her still, try to get back with her. We kinda split up because she thought I wa sa bit too clingy but I think she just became a bit scared that things were getting a bit to serious too soon and as shes like two years younger than me it worried her. I dont know how to go about trying to get her back. I kinda feel helpless though because I dont think she will give it another go but I cant help thinking about her daily and stuff, its mad.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What advice would you give me ...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 09:08:45 AM »
so she thinks you were too clingy, so you split up

but you cant stop thinking about her

maybe she was right?

.....stalker

joke :{

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 10:43:44 AM »
try talking to her man and see where that gets you.

if she still seems uninterested, then you gutta move on dude, just give it time.

Keep ya head up  8)

"Hold on, be strong, when its on its on."

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 12:31:02 PM »
u fucked to begin with because you tryin to get advice from a bunch of people u dont even know. loser

KAIN WITH THAT JFK SWAG |CLC|

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 01:03:50 PM »
WHO BROKE UP WITH WHO ? REALLY.
IF I HAD TO GUESS, I WOULD SAY SHE WASN'T FEELING YOU THAT WAY.

SEE IF YOU CAN BECOME FRIENDS FIRST.
MAYBE SHE'S BOOTY CALL MATERIAL :D

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 01:33:00 PM »
sounds like ure in love with this girl..nothing wrong with that homie

but if she doesnt have the same feelings for u..whatever the reason is, you should really try to move on, although its hard in the beginning..

good luck

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 01:54:17 PM »
let me tell you something man, and this has worked 100% of the time

women want something they can't have. they're the best attention whores you can imagine. so i say give her all sorts of attention ....maybe like a day or two then jsut completely ignore her. straight up. i'm not saying she'll fuck you on the spot right after that, but she'll respect you more (sound weird i know) and it opens up a better scenerio for another chance at a relationship. it's worked for me everytime. be patient and your time will come.

if anything you got to reverse the role of clingy and shit though man. girls , and i know this sounds sexist,belong in that role not MEN. and i stress the word MEN/MAN. don't be a little boy about things, be a man. you got to think to yourself what would a MAN do.....not what would a "playa" do, or what would that emo fag that sang hey there delilah do, but what would would a MAN do. my point of reference is Dean Martin. he was just always so cool about shit, even when he showed emotion it was classy and respectible.

you'll do fine man, if you want her, you got to make her respect you. this will help you i promise.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 03:07:25 PM »
Jake, it comforts me to no end that you're still around these boards.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 06:35:30 PM »
let me tell you something man, and this has worked 100% of the time

women want something they can't have. they're the best attention whores you can imagine. so i say give her all sorts of attention ....maybe like a day or two then jsut completely ignore her. straight up. i'm not saying she'll fuck you on the spot right after that, but she'll respect you more (sound weird i know) and it opens up a better scenerio for another chance at a relationship. it's worked for me everytime. be patient and your time will come.

if anything you got to reverse the role of clingy and shit though man. girls , and i know this sounds sexist,belong in that role not MEN. and i stress the word MEN/MAN. don't be a little boy about things, be a man. you got to think to yourself what would a MAN do.....not what would a "playa" do, or what would that emo fag that sang hey there delilah do, but what would would a MAN do. my point of reference is Dean Martin. he was just always so cool about shit, even when he showed emotion it was classy and respectible.

you'll do fine man, if you want her, you got to make her respect you. this will help you i promise.

Well put,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 07:14:49 PM »
what u do if u like a girl, but she has a boyfriend that shes been dating for a while but she likes you as well. She just doesnt want to "cheat" cuz shes confrotable with her boyfriend....thats my current problem. Keep trying or just forget about the bitch?

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 12:51:47 AM »
Jake pretty much said it best, so if you ask me, I'd say leave her alone for a while and for a while doesn't mean a few hours or a few days, a while means a fucking while.

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 01:27:57 AM »
It might not even be that you're in love or anything like that.  Maybe it's just that you guys broke up before you got a chance to smash.  That's called "the road not taken" and that shit haunts you for awhile...so u have to try and capitalize when u can.  Be persistent.   8)

bez

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 07:27:48 AM »
Yeah we didnt do a thing. Basically we was dating for a few months then with each other for a month and it that month I saw her like twice because she had uni work and dancing to finish before Christmas. I pretty much left her to it, not bugging aboit seeing her or nothing. Then the week she finished all her shit she came around on the Monday and said you're too clingy blah blah blah.

Anyway guys I got in touch with her and told her everything but no we have ended up arguing so at least Ive got some closeure. I dont want to even be friends with her now so Im jsut guna delete her out of my life and shit. I dont need people like her in my life, they just make it difficult. Ive tried being a mad but my feelings always seem to get ahold of me. I need to actually try moving on now, people break up, shit happens, it not always what you want but I suppose thats life hey.

Im jsut guna get rid of her totally cos after all this shit we have said to each other in the last day its obvious that maybe I was a bit clingy but its obvious to me that she thinks she was perfect in the relationship. Shes a bit of a dickhead to be honest.

Thanks for the advice guys. You each get a prop.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 05:43:39 PM »
Pretty much exactly what Jacob said, you are going to have to move on eventually, and maybe she will want you back, maybe she won't. You can't force someone to be with you, you can try and charm them all you want, but it's their will.

what u do if u like a girl, but she has a boyfriend that shes been dating for a while but she likes you as well. She just doesnt want to "cheat" cuz shes confrotable with her boyfriend....thats my current problem. Keep trying or just forget about the bitch?

I definitely can relate to that situation. It kind of depends on their relationship, and how strong it is. You should probably try to talk to other girls so that way you aren't putting all your energy into one girl who you might not ever be with, but definitely can remain in that role as a friend with her. You could end up with just a really cool friend, or maybe things will change if she breaks up with her boyfriend.
I got a bird's eye view

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 06:49:01 PM »
Fuck this broad and move on.  Seriously.  I don't mean to be a dick, but she doesn't want you.  Chasing after her and calling her and shit isn't going to change that, it's actually going to make her respect you less.  There's billions of other women in this world, I promise you'll find another one.  Peace.