Author Topic: Babe ruth  (Read 777 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Babe ruth
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 05:19:32 PM »
u guys can have this.... but dont be surprised if i bring it back up , when i actually do some research, dont feel like doing it

herpes

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 06:30:47 PM »
u guys can have this.... but dont be surprised if i bring it back up , when i actually do some research, dont feel like doing it

Do your research and I would be more then happy to have a discussion about it with you.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 06:53:35 PM »

Do your research and I would be more then happy to have a discussion about it with you.
thats peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2008, 06:57:04 PM »
someone post some stats up and eye will shut up mouth on this subject, if not im just callin it how eye see shit

How about you defend your argument with stats instead of bigotry and racism?

u guys cant ??than shut ya trap if ya just going to side with him because hes a good ol white american

why dont you back your stuff up with stats after all you're the one that started the topic.  Thats b/c you got nothing you jerk off.

He doesn't have shit cause he is a gimmick account.
only gimmick is you and your whole simple white life. go enjoy your white privileges and stay out of my threads eminem. you people crack me up and ya really thing Babe ruth is the best huh? ridiculous

You don't offend me at all, I really find you amusing.  Please keep posting because your faux racism is cutting edge and in my face!
feelings neutral i find you people funny too

LMAO @ "Feelings neutral".  It's "Feeling's Mutual" you ignorant mongoloid. 

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2008, 06:59:47 PM »
That only one that could go toe-to-toe with The Babe is Josh Gibson.... and even if Josh outdid Babe [in official MLB books], Ruth would still be amongst the greatest sluggers ever.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 07:00:25 PM »
someone post some stats up and eye will shut up mouth on this subject, if not im just callin it how eye see shit

u guys cant ??than shut ya trap if ya just going to side with him because hes a good ol white american

why dont you back your stuff up with stats after all you're the one that started the topic.  Thats b/c you got nothing you jerk off.

only gimmick is you and your whole simple white life. go enjoy your white privileges and stay out of my threads eminem. you people crack me up and ya really thing Babe ruth is the best huh? ridiculous

You don't offend me at all, I really find you amusing.  Please keep posting because your faux racism is cutting edge and in my face!

here we go again another caucasian has nothing else better to do than try to get at the GOD with spellin errors. im actually surprised the people in here didnt jump on that. like niggas  should know what i mean.. but ron pal stays on my jock so im not surprised he jumped on this........

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2008, 07:01:34 PM »
That only one that could go toe-to-toe with The Babe is Josh Gibson.... and even if Josh outdid Babe [in official MLB books], Ruth would still be amongst the greatest sluggers ever.
im sayin though if there were more niggas in the league there would be a lot more stats up there

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2008, 07:04:00 PM »

here we go again another caucasian has nothing else better to do than try to get at the GOD with spellin errors. im actually surprised the people in here didnt jump on that. like niggas  should know what i mean.. but ron pal stays on my jock so im not surprised he jumped on this........

It's not a spelling error you retard. Wrong again.

herpes

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2008, 07:08:27 PM »
im sayin though if there were more niggas in the league there would be a lot more stats up there

It's a lot more deeper then that.  Don't get me wrong if a player like say Josh Gibson played in the big leagues for the same amount of years that Ruth did there is no denying Josh Gibson could of put up similar stats.  But Babes stats wouldn't have suffered as some would like to believe.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2008, 07:11:36 PM »

It's a lot more deeper then that.  Don't get me wrong if a player like say Josh Gibson played in the big leagues for the same amount of years that Ruth did there is no denying Josh Gibson could of put up similar stats.  But Babes stats wouldn't have suffered as some would like to believe.
well i'll get at u with what i come up

herpes

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2008, 07:15:37 PM »

well i'll get at u with what i come up

Alright I look forward to it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2008, 07:17:18 PM »

It wasn't a spelling error toby, you obviously don't fundamentally understand the expression if you think it's "Feeling's Neutral".  Do you know what neutral means?  Do you know what mutual means?  There is nothing similar about those meanings.  Just another example of you running off at the mouth and having no fucking clue what it is you're saying. 

8ball, please encourage your disciple to get educated.

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2008, 07:18:23 PM »
You could say the same thing about athletes in the USA. If they wanted to, they could excel in Soccer instead of Basketball, football etc. But seriously, who cares?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2008, 07:22:33 PM »

It wasn't a spelling error toby, you obviously don't fundamentally understand the expression if you think it's "Feeling's Neutral".  Do you know what neutral means?  Do you know what mutual means?  There is nothing similar about those meanings.  Just another example of you running off at the mouth and having no fucking clue what it is you're saying. 

nigga get off my dick............ anybody who read that knows what i meant. i know what neutral means and mutual. u white people on this place are too funny you know how many times i could do the stupid little word games ya do against ya.......... no this is just another reason showin u have nothing better to do than try to find the smallest thing to start a argument with me.. give it up. go pass out some ron paul flyers ,get of the GODS nigga you people are lookin really pathetic. its not a good look at all

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2008, 07:27:49 PM »

nigga get off my dick............ anybody who read that knows what i meant. i know what neutral means and mutual. u white people on this place are too funny you know how many times i could do the stupid little word games ya do against ya.......... no this is just another reason showin u have nothing better to do than try to find the smallest thing to start a argument with me.. give it up. go pass out some ron paul flyers ,get of the GODS nigga you people are lookin really pathetic. its not a good look at all

I'm curious, toby, what do you do for a living?  You still live w/ mommy?