Author Topic: DJ Skee/B-Real/Damizza/Kurupt Present YOUNG DE-Audio Hustlaz Vol. 1 FREE D/L NOW  (Read 1801 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
We'd like to thank everybody for their feedback on this project, if anybody is still sleeping on this,  WAKE UP AND GET IT NOW!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dub-Blocc

• Lil Geezy
  • BAY-2-SAC: C.O.B.
This nigga is garbage!  I am not feeling his shit.  Maybe i havent given him a chance or something.

somebody post a song that could get my on his bandwagon cuz i havent felt anything yet.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This nigga is garbage!  I am not feeling his shit.  Maybe i havent given him a chance or something.

somebody post a song that could get my on his bandwagon cuz i havent felt anything yet.
did you hear the whole mixtape yet?

Dub-Blocc

• Lil Geezy
  • BAY-2-SAC: C.O.B.

did you hear the whole mixtape yet?

I listened to it that day, and i was surprised to hear what he had.  It was lightweight boring tho.

all in all, he descent, but I wouldnt spend time listening to it.

There are plently other shit I rather listen to. 

D~Nice

Man I still bang this album. Sooo many dope tracks off this.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tight! a bunch of physical copies actually just got pressed up, so look out it in the streets now!

D~Nice

tight! a bunch of physical copies actually just got pressed up, so look out it in the streets now!

Where Eddie?