Author Topic: The Game's Next Mixtape To Be Called "Am I My Brothers Keeper?" Out Soon!!!  (Read 1075 times)

AnybodyKilla

It says on www.hurricane-game.net that its going to be called "Am I My Brothers Keeper" and its suppose to drop before his album, any1 know anything about this? Is it going to be him and his bro and the Brazil and Wilmington cats and BWS or something, Styles u know anything?

teletomble

Focus/FOC Shoukd Know Something, He Works With Game/Fase

AnybodyKilla

Focus/FOC Shoukd Know Something, He Works With Game/Fase

Yah him too actually!!!

HG

• 'G'
be good if they had resolved their differences

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
"WHATS POPPIN NIGGAS? THIS THE CALIFORNIA KID GAME. NO MORE BEEF WITH 50 NO BEEF WITH HUNNED AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS NIGGA THE BLACK WALL STREET AND BRAZIL STREET WE ARE ALL FAMILY AGAIN NIGGA. SO ALL U PUNK ASS NIGGAS SAYIN FASE IS MORE HOOD THEN U AND WHY DONT U AND FASE GET BACK TOGETHER I DID NIGGA!!"
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

AnybodyKilla

"WHATS POPPIN NIGGAS? THIS THE CALIFORNIA KID GAME. NO MORE BEEF WITH 50 NO BEEF WITH HUNNED AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS NIGGA THE BLACK WALL STREET AND BRAZIL STREET WE ARE ALL FAMILY AGAIN NIGGA. SO ALL U PUNK ASS NIGGAS SAYIN FASE IS MORE HOOD THEN U AND WHY DONT U AND FASE GET BACK TOGETHER I DID NIGGA!!"

Was that actually Game who typed that up right now lol? Whats good with the mixtape?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Cant remember where I read this before.. But I guess its true ?

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG

Was that actually Game who typed that up right now lol? Whats good with the mixtape?

Thats what Game said. Brazil Street n BWS is the same.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 01:29:37 PM by Focus »
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

AnybodyKilla

Thats what Game said. Brazil Street n BWS is the same.

Ok lol, ask him bout the tape!!!

messi19

Focus, what happened to the Blood Brothers tape though?

AnybodyKilla

Re: The Game's Next Mixtape To Be Called "Am I My Brothers Keeper?" Out Soon!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 01:35:50 PM »

NJD said it was 2 big to be just a mixtape or something, he said its gonna be more of a collab album coming soon or someshit lol!!!

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 01:39:33 PM »

NJD said it was 2 big to be just a mixtape or something, he said its gonna be more of a collab album coming soon or someshit lol!!!

Man that Blood Brothers shit been on Ice for so long Im wonderin if it's gonna drop at all for real. We was lookin at puttin it out independently but it seem like niggas just forgot about it.

Am I my Brother's Keeper, at first I think it was a tape Juice n Game were doing together but now I think its just a new Game mixtape with some leftovers from LAX n whatnot.

www.myspace.com/focbeats

messi19

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 01:40:56 PM »

So in other words, it aint comin out period?:laugh:

What he talkin about though? Like big as in based on them bein 2 big artists and it wouldnt make sence for the shit to only be a mixtape, or big as in the buzz was huge so they decided to do a album?

Either way it won't come out.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 01:43:14 PM »

Man that Blood Brothers shit been on Ice for so long Im wonderin if it's gonna drop at all for real. We was lookin at puttin it out independently but it seem like niggas just forgot about it.

Am I my Brother's Keeper, at first I think it was a tape Juice n Game were doing together but now I think its just a new Game mixtape with some leftovers from LAX n whatnot.

Damn that would be dope though, leftover LAX shit before LAX even come out, you know if he got a release date for it, or release date for LAX, Game said June but NJD said its 80% done so he dont see y it shouldnt drop early-mid spring, but June is more releastic cause dude even got a single out!!!

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 01:49:39 PM »

Damn that would be dope though, leftover LAX shit before LAX even come out, you know if he got a release date for it, or release date for LAX, Game said June but NJD said its 80% done so he dont see y it shouldnt drop early-mid spring, but June is more releastic cause dude even got a single out!!!

LAX is done. We finished in like last week.

www.myspace.com/focbeats