Author Topic: The Game's Next Mixtape To Be Called "Am I My Brothers Keeper?" Out Soon!!!  (Read 1072 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: The Game's Next Mixtape To Be Called "Am I My Brothers Keeper?" Out Soon!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 01:51:01 PM »
Focus, what happened to the Blood Brothers tape though?

NJD said it was 2 big to be just a mixtape or something, he said its gonna be more of a collab album coming soon or someshit lol!!!

Man that Blood Brothers shit been on Ice for so long Im wonderin if it's gonna drop at all for real. We was lookin at puttin it out independently but it seem like niggas just forgot about it.

Am I my Brother's Keeper, at first I think it was a tape Juice n Game were doing together but now I think its just a new Game mixtape with some leftovers from LAX n whatnot.

Damn that would be dope though, leftover LAX shit before LAX even come out, you know if he got a release date for it, or release date for LAX, Game said June but NJD said its 80% done so he dont see y it shouldnt drop early-mid spring, but June is more releastic cause dude even got a single out!!!

LAX is done. We finished in like last week.

Is Street Ryders the first official single still? When it dropping?

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 02:20:26 PM »
Focus, what happened to the Blood Brothers tape though?

NJD said it was 2 big to be just a mixtape or something, he said its gonna be more of a collab album coming soon or someshit lol!!!

Man that Blood Brothers shit been on Ice for so long Im wonderin if it's gonna drop at all for real. We was lookin at puttin it out independently but it seem like niggas just forgot about it.

Am I my Brother's Keeper, at first I think it was a tape Juice n Game were doing together but now I think its just a new Game mixtape with some leftovers from LAX n whatnot.

Damn that would be dope though, leftover LAX shit before LAX even come out, you know if he got a release date for it, or release date for LAX, Game said June but NJD said its 80% done so he dont see y it shouldnt drop early-mid spring, but June is more releastic cause dude even got a single out!!!

LAX is done. We finished in like last week.

So did Timbaland make the rounds this time? I mean his latest stuff is pop, but Put you on the Game sure left a good taste of what Game and Timbo can do togethor.

rasheed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 02:31:48 PM »
Good shit Focus....did any of yo beats make the album? who we expectin feature wise? Clyde carson, Juice, nas?

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 02:40:35 PM »
"am i my brothers keeper?" was stated by my lil homie juice that it was going to be a mixtape with him and game!! but you know what games like he will have one idea/project and then a week later he would of found a new idea/project and the old one would of been scrapped!!. . . . but BWS Radio vol.3 is supposed to be coming out next week so Jerzey says. . . and "am i my brothers keeper?" we'll just have to wait for more info on that!! hopefully the do a BWS Journal Vol.2  . .  .Vol.1 was classic!!

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 02:49:38 PM »
props fore the news Johnny187 caint wait fore this shit +1

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 02:50:23 PM »
"am i my brothers keeper?" was stated by my lil homie juice that it was going to be a mixtape with him and game!! but you know what games like he will have one idea/project and then a week later he would of found a new idea/project and the old one would of been scrapped!!. . . . but BWS Radio vol.3 is supposed to be coming out next week so Jerzey says. . . and "am i my brothers keeper?" we'll just have to wait for more info on that!! hopefully the do a BWS Journal Vol.2  . .  .Vol.1 was classic!!

Yah i think these Radio vol 1 and 2, 3 are all dumb, they should focus on putting out BlackWallStreet Vol 2, cause the 1st one was a classic indeed!!!!!!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 02:51:07 PM »
props fore the news Johnny187 caint wait fore this shit +1

Np mayne, +1 back!!!

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 02:52:29 PM »

Yah i think these Radio vol 1 and 2, 3 are all dumb, they should focus on putting out BlackWallStreet Vol 2, cause the 1st one was a classic indeed!!!!!!!!

the radio volumes are basically just a collection of the latest already released bws audio

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

love33

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 03:53:48 PM »
big copy off kane and abel's album title

messi19

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 03:59:03 PM »
big copy off kane and abel's album title

LMAO, do u even know where "Am I My Brothers Keeper?" comes from? Besides that, i also think he tryna
say that him and his brother are back together cuz Fase has that tatoo on his neck i think (at least he said it). Plus this is just a mixtape, and kane and abel aint niggas that's relevant.

bwstakeover

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 04:12:30 PM »
1)Juice says on the outro of Death Cert, that Am I my Brothers Keeper will be dropping with him.To compare the flows.

2)Even if Game changed His mind, nothing stops Juice from appearing on that tape, few times.

3)NJ D said that Blood Brothers material is too good for Mixtape, as it is, flows, Lyrics, Beats, i dont think they should waste time and money on the tape, make an album, weezy and Gamea re the hottest out, with right Single choice and Some Dope ass music, they can blow up so big...

4)Focus just finished an album with Game but dont know if Blood Bros will ever come out? Who do i trust more? Nu Jersey Devil.

5)LAX is a rushed project and will definatly lack anything good, matter fact, i think that LAX will never drop, either court case or some shit will happen...I dont think it will be good...Game will probably put the best songs on the tape and leave "I am like Dre, in 64 impala, Smoking chronic, On Daytones, Gold Wires, CLub, Dub, Throw Up DUb, Light THe Dub, in THe club, Strip For Dubs, In the Club, bitchz stripping for Dubs, in the club...Dub, Dub, Dub.........

Dub, Dub, Dub, In the club...

Might as well Get BWS Radio 3 when it comes out, AMMBK, and Trash LAX out the window...

bwstakeover

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 04:28:10 PM »
Jonhy, u little Game Dickryding faggot, Hurricane-game aint got a single mention of This mixtape, u fuking Rumor Making bitch...

I am registered there too, and Ur homosexual BWS partner Messi19, with the same fuking stupid Sig of Vida...

Fuck is wrong with ya groupie ass faggots?Stop making shit up...now Tape might be coming, but it sure wasnt in Hurricane game...not even in the forum Threads..

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2008, 04:32:21 PM »
Jonhy, u little Game Dickryding faggot, Hurricane-game aint got a single mention of This mixtape, u fuking Rumor Making bitch...

I am registered there too, and Ur homosexual BWS partner Messi19, with the same fuking stupid Sig of Vida...

Fuck is wrong with ya groupie ass faggots?Stop making shit up...now Tape might be coming, but it sure wasnt in Hurricane game...not even in the forum Threads..

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO settle down there tough guy HAHAHAA, maybe if u opened ur fat fuckin eyes u would see them mention it on the Jan 30 update they got up there u demented ass kid. And who the fuck u calling dickrider? Are u fuckin kidding me, dude ur name is BWSTAKEOVER, u dedicated it to the BWS, whose the fuckin dickrider? All u do is talk about Game and BWS, ur a fuckin joke, i cant believe u just called some1 else a dickrider, u shouldnt be talking u stupid fuck!!!

messi19

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 04:32:56 PM »
5)LAX is a rushed project and will definatly lack anything good, matter fact, i think that LAX will never drop, either court case or some shit will happen...I dont think it will be good...Game will probably put the best songs on the tape and leave "I am like Dre, in 64 impala, Smoking chronic, On Daytones, Gold Wires, CLub, Dub, Throw Up DUb, Light THe Dub, in THe club, Strip For Dubs, In the Club, bitchz stripping for Dubs, in the club...Dub, Dub, Dub.........

Dub, Dub, Dub, In the club...

Might as well Get BWS Radio 3 when it comes out, AMMBK, and Trash LAX out the window...
[/quote]

realest shit!! Thats what i wanted to ax u Focus, if this his so called last album he better stop wit dat shit and put the goods tracks where he actually spits on the album instead of the tapes. So if u've heard anythin from the album does it sound like dude said? I know u prolly know but wont say it cuz u might fear ppl wont buy it then or whateva.

messi19

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 04:35:13 PM »

Game Gets A Special Delivery From Dr. Dre 

Game is about 80 percent done with his next album, LAX, according to his camp. The man his DJ, Nu Jerzey Devil, is calling "A-Game" has been working with producers Cool and Dre and Scott Storch, among others, but there's word now that he and Dr. Dre are hooking up again too.

"[Dr. Dre] dropped some stuff off," Nu Jerzey Devil said. "But I'm not sure if Game did anything to them yet." Game has been working in Miami and Los Angeles and should be ready to drop sometime this spring. The Compton, California, native has also reunited with his estranged brother, Big Fase, but that hasn't stopped Game from continuing to tell his guys that LAX will spell el fin for him.

"He's fed up with all the BS," Devil said of Game's plans to retire. "Unless something tremendous happens with this album, he'll probably fall back and play the executive role. But this album is sounding better than his first two. He's at his peak. I'mma do everything in my power to keep him going. I think everything will be good."

Game's next mixtape is tentatively titled Am I My Brother's Keeper and should hit the streets a little before his album.

Check the front page bitch, u loud-mouth-talkin-tough-guy-actin-on-the-internet mufuck