Author Topic: The Game's Next Mixtape To Be Called "Am I My Brothers Keeper?" Out Soon!!!  (Read 1073 times)

bwstakeover

Re: The Game's Next Mixtape To Be Called "Am I My Brothers Keeper?" Out Soon!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 04:41:23 PM »
wow, how is that a news? That was not from the Horses Mouth, That was taken from NJ DEVIL Interview that has been posted here, way before, in hhboard and everywhere, BWSEurope...

Thats the interview where NJD Calls his A-Game, but hoe at Hurricane-game just made that look like an oficial article...Game never confirmed that....S

WTF, i knew about it 2-3 weeks ago and Ur Homie Jonhy Hoe, posted this yearstaday making look like It was posted exclusive....WE knew about this when NJ D did that interview...wtf... U clowns are pathetic...

And i remember that Hoe at Hurricane-Game making articles about GAme and Dre on DA..

1)Dre is finnally working on Games DA

2)No dre

3)Game has confirmed Dre will be on DA

4)No Dre

5)ITs OFICIAL, DRE IS PRODUCING ON DA

6)No Dre

^^SMH, stfu, untill Game Comes out and says it himslef, no, untill mixtape drops, i aint reading some article at Fanbase forum, where nobody has a clue...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 04:41:50 PM »
Jonhy, u little Game Dickryding faggot, Hurricane-game aint got a single mention of This mixtape, u fuking Rumor Making bitch...

I am registered there too, and Ur homosexual BWS partner Messi19, with the same fuking stupid Sig of Vida...

Fuck is wrong with ya groupie ass faggots?Stop making shit up...now Tape might be coming, but it sure wasnt in Hurricane game...not even in the forum Threads..

Game Gets A Special Delivery From Dr. Dre 

Game is about 80 percent done with his next album, LAX, according to his camp. The man his DJ, Nu Jerzey Devil, is calling "A-Game" has been working with producers Cool and Dre and Scott Storch, among others, but there's word now that he and Dr. Dre are hooking up again too.

"[Dr. Dre] dropped some stuff off," Nu Jerzey Devil said. "But I'm not sure if Game did anything to them yet." Game has been working in Miami and Los Angeles and should be ready to drop sometime this spring. The Compton, California, native has also reunited with his estranged brother, Big Fase, but that hasn't stopped Game from continuing to tell his guys that LAX will spell el fin for him.

"He's fed up with all the BS," Devil said of Game's plans to retire. "Unless something tremendous happens with this album, he'll probably fall back and play the executive role. But this album is sounding better than his first two. He's at his peak. I'mma do everything in my power to keep him going. I think everything will be good."

Game's next mixtape is tentatively titled Am I My Brother's Keeper and should hit the streets a little before his album.

Check the front page bitch, u loud-mouth-talkin-tough-guy-actin-on-the-internet mufuck

LMAO, thank you, fuckin kid came in here talkin shit like crazy, made a ass out of himself while doing it!!!

bwstakeover

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 04:43:22 PM »
Jonhy, u little Game Dickryding faggot, Hurricane-game aint got a single mention of This mixtape, u fuking Rumor Making bitch...

I am registered there too, and Ur homosexual BWS partner Messi19, with the same fuking stupid Sig of Vida...

Fuck is wrong with ya groupie ass faggots?Stop making shit up...now Tape might be coming, but it sure wasnt in Hurricane game...not even in the forum Threads..

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO settle down there tough guy HAHAHAA, maybe if u opened ur fat fuckin eyes u would see them mention it on the Jan 30 update they got up there u demented ass kid. And who the fuck u calling dickrider? Are u fuckin kidding me, dude ur name is BWSTAKEOVER, u dedicated it to the BWS, whose the fuckin dickrider? All u do is talk about Game and BWS, ur a fuckin joke, i cant believe u just called some1 else a dickrider, u shouldnt be talking u stupid fuck!!!

my name, what i do here and my interests in Games or BWS music has nothing to do with how pathetic both of u are, i bet u are somebody in hhboard, tell me who u are on hhboard, coz chances are u are on my freinds list, coz if u are GAmes fans here, u are def Games FAns there, and i have like 20 Games fans on my friend list, and chances are, u are there!

Tell me who jonh and Mesi on HHBOARD

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2008, 04:43:38 PM »
wow, how is that a news? That was not from the Horses Mouth, That was taken from NJ DEVIL Interview that has been posted here, way before, in hhboard and everywhere, BWSEurope...

Thats the interview where NJD Calls his A-Game, but hoe at Hurricane-game just made that look like an oficial article...Game never confirmed that....S

WTF, i knew about it 2-3 weeks ago and Ur Homie Jonhy Hoe, posted this yearstaday making look like It was posted exclusive....WE knew about this when NJ D did that interview...wtf... U clowns are pathetic...

And i remember that Hoe at Hurricane-Game making articles about GAme and Dre on DA..

1)Dre is finnally working on Games DA

2)No dre

3)Game has confirmed Dre will be on DA

4)No Dre

5)ITs OFICIAL, DRE IS PRODUCING ON DA

6)No Dre

^^SMH, stfu, untill Game Comes out and says it himslef, no, untill mixtape drops, i aint reading some article at Fanbase forum, where nobody has a clue...

You saying i said that?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2008, 04:44:53 PM »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO settle down there tough guy HAHAHAA, maybe if u opened ur fat fuckin eyes u would see them mention it on the Jan 30 update they got up there u demented ass kid. And who the fuck u calling dickrider? Are u fuckin kidding me, dude ur name is BWSTAKEOVER, u dedicated it to the BWS, whose the fuckin dickrider? All u do is talk about Game and BWS, ur a fuckin joke, i cant believe u just called some1 else a dickrider, u shouldnt be talking u stupid fuck!!!

my name, what i do here and my interests in Games or BWS music has nothing to do with how pathetic both of u are, i bet u are somebody in hhboard, tell me who u are on hhboard, coz chances are u are on my freinds list, coz if u are GAmes fans here, u are def Games FAns there, and i have like 20 Games fans on my friend list, and chances are, u are there!

I have a account on HHBOARD but i havnt posted on there in like 6 months, and i only got like 10-20 posts there in total, chances are its Johnny1000, but i never use it!!!

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 04:48:11 PM »

I have a account on HHBOARD but i havnt posted on there in like 6 months, and i only got like 10-20 posts there in total, chances are its Johnny1000, but i never use it!!!

bwstakeover is lyrical assasin aka the biggest game dick rider in hhboard

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

bwstakeover

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2008, 04:48:44 PM »
^^ No i am saying That u have reposted the same news moron, U made it look like there was new Updates on hurricane-game.net about THe NEW MIXTAPE, when it was just an article made up by Jessi collected from the Nu Jersey Interview, which Came out ages ago...With Real TAlk NY I belive...

What u did was unprofessional and looked like u are just a fan trynna buzz up the games album by reposting same Info... I dont care how much of a joke i am here on the SO CALLED-VIRTUAL WORLD..

I WOULD NEVEr Repost something like that? I mean, when u posted, what did u try to do? Bring exclusives? to who? We all read NJ Devil interviews, i mean, those who care... and So far, there hasnt been any updates on the tape, BECOZ WHAT THE ARTICLE SAYS IS THE SAME AS NJ DEVIL INTERVIEW-HENCE, NOBODY HAS SHINED A LIGHT ON IT YET....

bwstakeover

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2008, 04:50:02 PM »

and u are?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2008, 04:51:40 PM »
^^ No i am saying That u have reposted the same news moron, U made it look like there was new Updates on hurricane-game.net about THe NEW MIXTAPE, when it was just an article made up by Jessi collected from the Nu Jersey Interview, which Came out ages ago...With Real TAlk NY I belive...

What u did was unprofessional and looked like u are just a fan trynna buzz up the games album by reposting same Info... I dont care how much of a joke i am here on the SO CALLED-VIRTUAL WORLD..

I WOULD NEVEr Repost something like that? I mean, when u posted, what did u try to do? Bring exclusives? to who? We all read NJ Devil interviews, i mean, those who care... and So far, there hasnt been any updates on the tape, BECOZ WHAT THE ARTICLE SAYS IS THE SAME AS NJ DEVIL INTERVIEW-HENCE, NOBODY HAS SHINED A LIGHT ON IT YET....

I posted that up here asking if any1 knew more about the tape, like Foc or Styles and whose gonna be on it, since Game n Fase are back together, why u trippin for? Calm down dude its not the end of the world!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2008, 04:55:06 PM »

and u are?

I dont think it matters, cause in real life if u saw dude u would shit ur pants probably LOL!!!

bwstakeover

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2008, 04:59:50 PM »

I posted that up here asking if any1 knew more about the tape, like Foc or Styles and whose gonna be on it, since Game n Fase are back together, why u trippin for? Calm down dude its not the end of the world!!!

Game's next mixtape is tentatively titled Am I My Brother's Keeper and should hit the streets a little before his album...His album Drops in June, This Mixtape will get his Buzz right before the album, -Hurricane-game.net

Just Like Buck The world, So expect it to drop at Around May, Using ur common sense...

There are more projects to come way before that Tape, BWS Compilation album, BWS radio pt3, which i bleive will be the BWS Journal Pt2, becoz There hasnt been anything new to be collected like in BWS radio 1,2. There will Be Sounds From the Devil  pt 3 soon, with new music from Dipset, Game...Max B I think ..

That tape will have some joints from LAx like Focus said, who i dont trust at all....So it must be dropping right b4 the album to create the buzz on mixtape level...

We are talking 3-4 months time here, SOON is not the right word for it, espectially for BWS and their Hold backs...And sup with Focus not metnioning shit about BWS Radio pt3, which is almost ready to hit the streets, almoust packed...That how much u roll with BWS?

bwstakeover

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2008, 05:02:27 PM »

and u are?

I dont think it matters, cause in real life if u saw dude u would shit ur pants probably LOL!!!

Was i talking to u? no? So Dont talk to me....What u gonna do? smash me With A key board? U are not musicly affiliated with BWS or Game or anyone on the west coast, so the only reason u are here is becoz u are a music computer  nerd, and we all know how Nerds Do...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2008, 05:03:54 PM »

Game's next mixtape is tentatively titled Am I My Brother's Keeper and should hit the streets a little before his album...His album Drops in June, This Mixtape will get his Buzz right before the album, -Hurricane-game.net

Just Like Buck The world, So expect it to drop at Around May, Using ur common sense...

There are more projects to come way before that Tape, BWS Compilation album, BWS radio pt3, which i bleive will be the BWS Journal Pt2, becoz There hasnt been anything new to be collected like in BWS radio 1,2. There will Be Sounds From the Devil  pt 3 soon, with new music from Dipset, Game...Max B I think ..

That tape will have some joints from LAx like Focus said, who i dont trust at all....So it must be dropping right b4 the album to create the buzz on mixtape level...

We are talking 3-4 months time here, SOON is not the right word for it, espectially for BWS and their Hold backs...And sup with Focus not metnioning shit about BWS Radio pt3, which is almost ready to hit the streets, almoust packed...That how much u roll with BWS?

Foc aint really fuckin with Game as much as he makes it sound, at least i dont think, last time i checked dude was in Texas just makin beats and handin em out to cats, and only fucked with game once in a blue moon, dont know how he got so afffiliated!!!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2008, 05:04:56 PM »
man. game is a bit of a idiot. he should have not released Murda track that Dr Dre. produced. and saved it for LAX.

messi19

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2008, 06:17:28 PM »
man. game is a bit of a idiot. he should have not released Murda track that Dr Dre. produced. and saved it for LAX.

He didn't. Well at least he claimed he didn't, cuz it said that Aftermath owned those beats or whateva. The story was that those tracked leaked.