Author Topic: my big problem.  (Read 408 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: my big problem.
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2008, 12:05:46 PM »
these guys are smart you should take notes.............thanks guys............. 8)

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2008, 12:22:36 PM »
dont know what to say...thx 4 support.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2008, 12:35:11 PM »
hey man you look like you are a pretty good fellow maybe you should try going to the doc and the worst thing he could say is no you can't get help and then if he says that you just go back and get another doctor til they say yes they can help you

I didn't get help losing weight til i got dr.angel wilson and she is a good doc all around.....

find a doc you like man

Narrator

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2008, 04:40:56 PM »
Still, I haven't seen one post by you that does not include racial or religious slurs or have you going on about other people's racial and religious slurs

I know, but I am fulfilling the will of Allah by promoting my revolution against the 10%.  What I say is legitimate for that reason.  Also, nobody is allowed to contradict me or else they lose their hands to R.U.F.'s machetes.

Psycho Hustla, on the other hand, has repeatedly called for me to be banned even though he has made bigoted comments towards Muslims.  I have never called for anyone to ban his white trash punk ass, I've simply made fun of him for being a retarded wigger.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 02:42:32 PM »
hey man you look like you are a pretty good fellow maybe you should try going to the doc and the worst thing he could say is no you can't get help and then if he says that you just go back and get another doctor til they say yes they can help you

I didn't get help losing weight til i got dr.angel wilson and she is a good doc all around.....

find a doc you like man

yeah i will do.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2008, 06:24:52 AM »
so some1 else can tell me something?

Elevz

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2008, 07:44:20 AM »
so some1 else can tell me something?

Right now:

Get the fuck away from the internet. All that you're doing is looking for information from shady sources, and it will only make your anxiety pile up. You're only making yourself scared and afraid this way. Get the fuck away and stop asking so many questions; you're not getting answers right now anyway. Just that. And
go see a fucking doctor!!!

He'll tell you what happens next. He'll answer your questions. He'll help you find a way out.

Do it now. If you're so retarded that within a week from now you still haven't contacted a doctor, I suggest you take that rope and look for the highest tree you can find because you're acting like a bitch. Just go see that fucking doctor already.

JAZ

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2008, 07:45:23 AM »
^^ i giggled.