Author Topic: Why Does Game not Inhale when he smokes Weed? Dont Tell me He even Fakes it too.  (Read 604 times)

Blood$

Who's Nock Turnal?

LOL
hey homie I ALWAYS forget to ask you:

1. What video is that with Kurupt in it that you have in your avy?

2. did you do that Kurupt sig that you're rockin (shits dope)?

1. Belly - I'm The Man (Feat. Kurupt)
2. Nah, my dude MGT Designs made this for me awhile back, his username on the other forum was MT G-UNIT, I dunno what other forums he is on

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who's Nock Turnal?

LOL
hey homie I ALWAYS forget to ask you:

1. What video is that with Kurupt in it that you have in your avy?

2. did you do that Kurupt sig that you're rockin (shits dope)?

1. Belly - I'm The Man (Feat. Kurupt)
2. Nah, my dude MGT Designs made this for me awhile back, his username on the other forum was MT G-UNIT, I dunno what other forums he is on
Damn I forgot they did a video for that "I'm The Man" track. Shit is DOPE!!!!!

I think Kurupt is featured on 2 or 3 tracks on Belly's album and all of them are off the hook. Good lookin out!

messi19

why do you hate on game?

he doesnt. Cant u see dudes name? He said he just tryna make ppl "mad", haha.

bwstakeover

why do you hate on game?

he doesnt. Cant u see dudes name? He said he just tryna make ppl "mad", haha.

Well messi, if u think u are mature enough to come back with the anwer even if the question is dumb, anwer me, why did Game get A Star around LA with Butterfly tat? Right before going to jail? Why couldnt he be the Real Nigga as he claimed to be even when He got the Butterfly tattoo?

Out of 12 replies, everybody concentrated on dissing me, and acting like i am the immature one but 0 have Actually taken time and patience to explain The Game groupie why he did that....

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^that's cuz ur ass don't deserve to be given aaaan explanation..
If You want the answer go log the siad question on a Game Forum and see if you get ur answer there!!
Stop looking too deep into the artist action..
if you feel the artist is fake..then stop listening to them and move on to an artist that you feel..

Why Oh Why Do sosme folsk spend a lot of tiem asking question on things they don't enjoy..
Do you enjoy talkin to a brick wall????
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Lunatic

account deleted :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

account deleted :laugh:

It was deleted along time ago lol!!!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
tha ban bammer came down Lol

good shit mods outstanding work on keeping this forum clean from scum of the earth

AnybodyKilla

tha ban bammer came down Lol

good shit mods outstanding work on keeping this forum clean from scum of the earth

LMFAO, the mod needs to come forward so he can get swarmed with +1'ssssssss!!!!!!!

when it rains it pours

he better not come back

messi19

He already is back..he's that No Teflon who just signed up.

when it rains it pours

He already is back..he's that No Teflon who just signed up.
they should do the IP blocks.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
FREE POST

WOw, i just noticed that too, Props 187Proof, 10 000 posts? Damn nigga, i might be a groupie, idiot, Bs rumor spreader but 10 000 mark? U really think that this forum is UR life....
i discuss music on here, kid. It's way more sad that u come on here to start b.s threads on how a mutha fucka smokes their weed? what kinda shit is that?

Plus wasn't u the one who made up some stupid ass shit bout game gettin shot just yesterday? get a life

Yeah i made that up
, haha, and i was suprised how many moron ass niggaz like u with 10 000 posts belived me, when there was no source...lol

And this is the Stupid ass nigga that Pmed me saying " Yo homie, are u a fan of   Nock Turnal"..wtf?  are u recruiting some kind of Nock Turnal E-Social Club, wtf, dude is ok but Why Pm me asking about that?

wtf, no wonder he got 10 000 posts, and i bet u aint got NockT feat Krayzie and Layzie bone-Live for Free, some sick ass Unreleased Krayzie bones track....And guess what, u aint gonna get it, its like MEga Rare in Dc++ Double Glock Hub

youre the one who made up some stupid shit about getting shot, to try and look cool on the fucking internet...and youre calling other people 'morons'?  LMAO  thats comedy right there.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.