Author Topic: Suns traded for the wrong O'Neal.  (Read 280 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: Suns traded for the wrong O'Neal.
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 09:44:26 PM »
shaq > jermaine

at any point of Jermaine's career.
HAHA If you think Shaq has been better than Jermaine the last couple of years then you need help.

JO will make a comeback, LOL this is a horrible year for him, he played on 1 leg all year and didnt look anything like himself and still averaged 15 and 7,  he aint done yet, as much as I hate to say it, he just needs a change of scenery.

Shaq's been getting like 20 and 10 the last couple of years overall until now.

i'd always take shaq over jo

That's just it though, Shaqs only getting older

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 09:47:38 PM »
shaq > jermaine

at any point of Jermaine's career.
HAHA If you think Shaq has been better than Jermaine the last couple of years then you need help.

JO will make a comeback, LOL this is a horrible year for him, he played on 1 leg all year and didnt look anything like himself and still averaged 15 and 7,  he aint done yet, as much as I hate to say it, he just needs a change of scenery.

Shaq's been getting like 20 and 10 the last couple of years overall until now.

i'd always take shaq over jo

That's just it though, Shaqs only getting older

JO's been in the league for quite some time though, he's not young anymore either
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 12:06:25 AM »
JO seems like he's done as far as being a superstar...That said, I'd currently take JO over Shaq any day. ESPECIALLY in an offense like Phoenix.