Author Topic: 50 Cent Says Young Buck is Still with G-Unit  (Read 183 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent Says Young Buck is Still with G-Unit
« on: February 08, 2008, 06:06:46 AM »
50 Cent recently appeared on Kay Slay's Streetsweeper Radio show on Sirius Shade 45 and spoke on Young Buck's noticeable absence from the latest G-Unit mixtape.

The new mixtape "Return Of The Body Snatchers" release sparked controversy because, while Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks appear alongside 50 Cent on the mixtape cover, while G-Unit member Young Buck is nowhere to be seen. Buck only appeared on one track on the mixtape.

Buck's absence from the cover and most of the mixtape songs have ofueled rumors of trouble between the Cashville representer, however 50 rebutted those claims.

"It looks crazy because he just ain't there, then you come back and see the tape and he ain't there, but it's not what people think it is," 50 told Kay Slay.

50 Cent said that the scheduling conflicts are to blame from both Buck's absence from the G-Unit international tour and the "Return of the Bodysnatchers Vol.1" mixtape.

"It felt like there was nothing out there, so we went in and recorded it in one weekend, the 'Return of the Bodysnatchers,'" 50 explained. "There's been a lot of speculation because Buck is just on that one joint, that wasn't recorded during the process of making this tape, that joint was something we did awhile back."

"During the actual international tour, Buck was scheduled to go on the 'Young Rich Tour' - the tour Sha MoneyRich Boy - and I didn't know that didn't actually materialize while I was overseas," he added. "[And] that's why they didn't see Buck overseas with us. He was in Nashville while we was in New York the weekend we decided to put the tape together." was putting together for him and Rich Boy - and I didn't know that didn't actually materialize while I was overseas," he added. "[And] that's why they didn't see Buck overseas with us. He was in Nashville while we was in New York the weekend we decided to put the tape together."

You Can Listen To The Interview here:

You can read the full article on hiphopisus

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent Says Young Buck is Still with G-Unit
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 08:06:53 AM »
Damn i got all excited when i heard he left G-unit :(

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 10:47:49 AM »
Damn i got all excited when i heard he left G-unit :(

i thinnk the only reason this guy got check was because he was on gunit

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 09:57:51 AM »
I think its only a matter of time till he does leave.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson