Author Topic: hmm...i want to go to venice beach  (Read 546 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: hmm...i want to go to venice beach
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2008, 02:38:24 PM »
shit, what we should do is plan a pasadena trip.

not only does Pasadena's downtown kick ass but I could get us free movies at the Laemle (i have friends who work for the owners) indie theater, and the Norton simon (dope museum) is free.

and then we'll go get blunted all over again at Narrator's pad. who has his number right now? I lost that shit.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2008, 01:02:26 AM »
Venice beach is cold as hell right now..and fuck going to the beach while you're high, to begin with...

I wanna play some ball, but I strained my quad. Now that's a real problem, son.

How cold is cold

Right now, it's 56 degrees with winds going 7 mph.

thats not that cold... sure it aint beach weather but thats not cold lol.

Have you been to a beach in that weather? There's some major winds around the beaches out here...it's definitely cold.

I've been to the beach before when its colder.  Thats not beach weather but thats not cold either.  Some of you need to toughen up.

Lucky I don't live in NY. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2008, 01:05:04 AM »
shit, what we should do is plan a pasadena trip.

not only does Pasadena's downtown kick ass but I could get us free movies at the Laemle (i have friends who work for the owners) indie theater, and the Norton simon (dope museum) is free.

and then we'll go get blunted all over again at Narrator's pad. who has his number right now? I lost that shit.

-T

I lost all my numbers (including yours) when the screen on my phone stopped working... I'm down, though.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2008, 11:03:06 PM »
correction: the norton simon museum is free with a student ID

i'll PM

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2008, 11:43:43 PM »
i'm down for this summer. i can't when i take the fam , cuz i got to mind my P's and Q's

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2008, 05:52:15 PM »
^^ lol ya all the street performer shit and people getting fake tattooes gets old real quik .. thats some hella dirty ass water too i stopped goin cuz i got a rash from that dirty ass water
my boy said one time he seen a bloody maxy pad floatin around in the water lol i know thats all hearsay but i kinda believe him

which beach has the best bitches?? havent found a beach with a nice handful of bitches yet..

since you 2 live close to the water, wheres the best spot to go leopard shark fishing at?? i know now is not the season but i need to go get me some for my big ass tank..

LA water aint that bad. Come to San Diego. We had the most beach closures due to polluted water last year lol

Nothin better then bein right next door to Tijuana...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2008, 10:11:07 PM »
north county is where its at

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2008, 12:05:18 AM »
Venice is cool to go to every once in a while, but the weekends are too packed with all the tourists. But there's a little skate park, all those little stands, that annoying guy who raps about people that are walking by, and the b-ball courts. Last time I played ball there a few months back, this black dude got mad when he lost and picked up a garbage can and threw it against the wall by the bathroom, and this white couple got all scared and were yelling to their daughter to stay in the bathroom. Hilarious!!
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2008, 12:54:44 AM »
^^the ballers at Venice fell off.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2008, 01:01:49 AM »
Very true..I remember going a few years ago and there was a lot of good players there, but I went a few times at the end of last year and it was pretty weak. Open gym at Long Beach State gets cracking sometimes, where are some other good spots to play?
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2008, 01:07:11 AM »
I'm in the the SFV, so I play at Tarzana, Winnetka, and Reseda most of the time...99% of the dudes there are also weaksauce, though.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2008, 01:20:56 AM »
^^Haha, for sure. I'm really not that good myself, but I like playing with people that are because it gets me motivated to play a lot harder. I hate playing against the lazy and out of shape dudes because I end up not even trying, and there were a lot of them at Venice last time I was there.

Also, concerning Venice, Abbot Kinney always has some sort of parade or something going on, and a lot of the art galleries and things like that will have free beer and drinks on the first Friday of every month.
I got a bird's eye view

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2008, 01:33:38 AM »
I'm in the the SFV, so I play at Tarzana, Winnetka, and Reseda most of the time...99% of the dudes there are also weaksauce, though.

well, if you play there....who makes up the 1%?? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Doggystylin

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »
and this white couple got all scared and were yelling to their daughter to stay in the bathroom. Hilarious!!

lmfao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2008, 08:16:50 PM »

well, if you play there....who makes up the 1%?? lol

Me, of course. 8)