Author Topic: I don't think Kurupt likes Eminem  (Read 293 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: I don't think Kurupt likes Eminem
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2001, 07:14:23 PM »
big jake, why would white "suburbians" wonder about kurupt? thats strait bullshit if that were the case, people would trip about snoop xzibit and dre. your way off base homie

people don't trip about snoop and xzibit becuase they're more well known and more "comerical" than kurupt....if they saw kurupt they'd be all like "who the hell is this buligerant black guy"....if i'm way off base than you ain't even in the ball park so i don't know what your trippin' off of homie
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TL

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2001, 07:37:18 PM »

Alot of rappers are jealous because a white boy can rap far better than they can.  And that's the God to honest truth.  I'm bringing it uncut and unsencored.  No more of this trying to get along with all the haters.  Straight up.  Eminem is the illest rapper in the business.  Light years ahead of 90% of the rap game.  And then a few that can come close, but not on the same level.

Sounds more like an opinion then the "God to honest truth".  Eminem has good lyrics, but many people don't base how good a rapper is by their lyrical ability.

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2001, 07:41:00 PM »
Im sure that Kurupt and eminem are on a track together....the question is will it ever see the light of day...who knows......
just cause they dont work with each other doesnt mean there might be beef or they dont like each other........
Im sure anybody that Dr. Dre fucks with will get respect from the whole Dogg Pound Crew.....they know first hand that Dre just doenst work with anybody out there in the rap game.  eminem must of brought something to the table for dre to produce him..and with him being white...!!!!.......so you know when the whole DPG found out they were skeptical...but Slim shady has proven himself.....u have to remember he was making a name for himself on the underground scene for a long time before he blew up....he has earned his respect...
and besides, Eminem is concerned about helping his boys out..not trying to work with established artist like Kurupt....Kurupt is trying to work with his fellow DPGC members, so the need to worth with each other is mute.....there priorities are elsewhere......
again, all the music dre has, and all the cuts he made for 2001 you know there is at least one cut on there........

Peace, Hambone

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2001, 10:46:09 PM »
Eminem is one of the best today. Sure he got the media all over him like a rapist but he can't help he is white and got serious mental problems. I know what y'al are sayin too about him not bein as good as the media says. He is just playin to the crowd. People think he is crazy so he is gonna act crazy.

LOL I went off on another tangent again. My bad

Anyways, for some reason I don't think they have one yet. They have probably never recorded with eachother yet.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

natedoggDPG

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2001, 11:26:59 PM »
i'm a white boy and kurupt is my fav mc and i don't think em is that special so i gotta disagree big jake