Author Topic: mainstream rap diss  (Read 231 times)

40oz

• Lil Geezy
mainstream rap diss
« on: February 09, 2008, 03:38:29 PM »
This cat disses the guy's who did party like a rockstar, chain hang low, why im hot, lean like a cholo and others, he shoul've gone with another beat(once u hear the whole song ull know why) anyways its still dope to listen to

Just My Gun- Grind ON

drop your thoughts

40oz

• Lil Geezy
Re: mainstream rap diss
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 10:23:42 PM »
only thing i found wrong with the song is that the beat made his flow seem slow, thats why he should've picked a more laid back type of beat but this cat can flow and the diss was tight, so if your viewing what are your thoughts on this song?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 01:56:26 AM »
wack all around...the lyrics, concept..just wack.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

40oz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 12:05:40 PM »
come on now just because its dissing your favorite type of music get the fuck out of here and bump shoulder lean, why im hot, lean like a cholo and all that bullshit, lyrics were on point only thing wrong i could find was that the beat made his flow seem dull

that line still gets me "i dont need to make a track to tell u why im hot, i dont party like a rockstar because im not, it seems like everithing has become mainstream, but i still havent met a cholo that likes to lean, wack ass rappers make it easy to clown on their shit, i think its mis-intelligent, i say this as a testament, all u silly suckas aint worth a piece of escrement"

40oz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 12:06:51 PM »
come on now just because its dissing your favorite type of music get the fuck out of here and bump shoulder lean, why im hot, lean like a cholo and all that bullshit, lyrics were on point only thing wrong i could find was that the beat made his flow seem dull

that line still gets me "i dont need to make a track to tell u why im hot, i dont party like a rockstar because im not, it seems like everithing has become mainstream, but i still havent met a cholo that likes to lean, wack ass rappers make it easy to clown on their shit, i think its mis-intelligent, i say this as a testament, all u silly suckas aint worth a piece of escrement"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 03:43:30 PM »
my favorite type of music?  motherfucker you know NOTHING about me.

the "diss song" to gain notoriety has been PLAYED to DEATH.  its WACK, i dont give a FUCK who is rapping it, its been done millions of times...time to come with something original.

anyone who makes a "diss" song to gain fans is fucking WACK, plain and simple.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 09:10:55 PM »
the song was ight,but stop making it seem like it's all that,and for the record those others songs was all better then his diss song,reason being they served they purpose,he knows those guys and they don't know him? the point of those records was to go mainstream, good lucc to this equal tho with his music career yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

40oz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 03:57:46 PM »
my favorite type of music?  motherfucker you know NOTHING about me.

the "diss song" to gain notoriety has been PLAYED to DEATH.  its WACK, i dont give a FUCK who is rapping it, its been done millions of times...time to come with something original.

anyone who makes a "diss" song to gain fans is fucking WACK, plain and simple.

fukin mark, i only called it a diss track because thats the only thing i could label it , no its obvious he dindt do the song to get fame he did that shit cuz muthafuckas get piss and frustated when  wack ass shit sells instead of his own its obvious u would now if u had listen to the song

40oz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 04:02:07 PM »
the song was ight,but stop making it seem like it's all that,and for the record those others songs was all better then his diss song,reason being they served they purpose,he knows those guys and they don't know him? the point of those records was to go mainstream, good lucc to this equal tho with his music career yell

maybe to u it aint all that but since im into underground shit i dislike all pop rap bullshit with a passion thats one of the reson why i feel this song and this cat has lyricism skills and his music is underground shit so thats why my opinion its diffrent than yours

40oz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 04:25:21 PM »
ima post the lyrics i found on some website, cuz some of yall cats aint even gonna bother to listen to the song but once u read the lyrics ull see what im talking about

oh no homey better watch your mouth
i keep shit poppin like tehm boys down south
of the border
causing disorder and mayhem
better get a quick order restraining
cuz me and my boys aint complacent
wanna test my skills
your brain gonna stay chill
like the bottom of the basement
killa for the scrilla
i keep it underground like them chinchillas
if u dont know by know better learn my name
i didnt came to think outside the box i came to rearrange the frame
and ima always stay independent
never ever snitch no verdict for the plantiff
as far as the airwaves
fuck em since im never getting played

Ima get my grind on get my shine on X4

Wait a minute homie its time to regulate
in the past they would've said that im ahead of my time but in this case u can say that i showed up late
but its okay because im next in line
riding around in my x-5
throwing up the westside
with my gun caught and my fingers in a twine
i told you homie i ma get my shine
with my mind in my money and my money in my mind
so get your game tight cause i got mine on lock
i dont need to make a track to tell u why im hot
 i dont party like a rockstar because im not
 it seems like everything has become mainstream
 but i still havent met a cholo that likes to lean
 wack ass rappers make it easy to clown on their shit
 i think its mis-intelligent
 i say this as a testament
 all u silly suckas aint worth a piece of escrement

now stop the track homie because i know
that everybody gonna start tripping when i rip this flow
all thse suckas better catch up cuz they're moving slow mo
acting like they dont know
that every word i spit is straight up truth
about thse fake ass tricks rapping about their shoes
and how low their chain hang
then they turn around talking like they gangbang
but they the first ones to pc up on a witness stand
and now everything they spit is abc like a childrens book
they aint listening to verses but they feeling the hook
i know he aint got talent but he fronting the look
its about time these muthafuckas get shook
cuz the ride is over
they getting closer to being more annoyng than a jehova
i though i told ya
your spitting bubble gum rap
while im riding for the soldiers

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 04:42:19 PM »
DOPE:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0T4fhsznT4s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0T4fhsznT4s</a>

WACK:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSVVbPitrYc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GSVVbPitrYc</a>

btw, WTF does "mis-intelligent" mean??  LMAO

but hey homie, if you like this cat, then more power to ya...but your thread has had over 150 views, and only two other people besides me have replied...so that should give ya an idea of what people think...peace.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 05:15:07 PM by Wykid »

jbel1021

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 04:44:00 PM »
Fuck that mainstream bs.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 12:33:35 AM »

maybe to u it aint all that but since im into underground shit i dislike all pop rap bullshit with a passion thats one of the reson why i feel this song and this cat has lyricism skills and his music is underground shit so thats why my opinion its diffrent than yours
what's underground to you? and why hate pop rap especially if it's good? and if an artist likes doing different type of songs whats wrong with that? cats get mad so quicc and will just label any thing good cause it's "so called underground". and do you really believe this "i dont need to make a track to tell u why im hot, i dont party like a rockstar because im not, it seems like everithing has become mainstream, but i still havent met a cholo that likes to lean, wack ass rappers make it easy to clown on their shit, i think its mis-intelligent, i say this as a testament, all u silly suckas aint worth a piece of escrement" IS SOME GOOD RAP LYRICS? and be honest my equal,especially since you say your only into underground shit? and you can't say some pop rap lyrics ain't better then those bars ol boy spit. i mean we like what we like but damn once again be honest yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp