Author Topic: Why Does Game not Inhale when he smokes Weed? Dont Tell me He even Fakes it too.  (Read 618 times)

bwstakeover

How Come Doja on You know what it is vol 4 DVD smokes weeed and clrearly not inhaling it, wtf is wrong with him? he is exposing his Fake image on his own dvd\

AnybodyKilla

How Come Doja on You know what it is vol 4 DVD smokes weeed and clrearly not inhaling it, wtf is wrong with him? he is exposing his Fake image on his own dvd\

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Capone~CA

• 'G'
lmfao  :D

GangstaBoogy

Any other important Game questions you wanna ask? Why aren't his laces tied? Why does he wear boxers and not briefs?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why does his mother make more in a year than....I don't know...let's say......Spider Loc?

*DISCLAIMER*

This is not a fact based on any evidence, but rather a "claim" that I am confident enough to make after seeing the $4.99 webcam Spider Loc tries using to promote himself to any internet fan that will watch.  ::)

messi19

Why does his mother make more in a year than....I don't know...let's say......Spider Loc?

*DISCLAIMER*

This is not a fact based on any evidence, but rather a "claim" that I am confident enough to make after seeing the $4.99 webcam Spider Loc tries using to promote himself to any internet fan that will watch.  ::)

LOL damn!

But this nigga said he want to make "Game fans mad" or sum and then HE says that ppl on here dont have a life..Haha comedy!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

*DISCLAIMER*

LOL damn!

But this nigga said he want to make "Game fans mad" or sum and then HE says that ppl on here dont have a life..Haha comedy!
+1
I like to have the basketball game on in the background & view threads like this to pass the time on an early Saturday evening before shit starts poppin off in a few hours. This thread is a prime example. :)

AnybodyKilla

Lmao, why does this guy hate Game so much, yet his name is BWSTAKEOVER lol, what a joke, some1 needs to ban this he/she!!!

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
because that doesnt look good for the cameras  .. why doesnt jay z, dr dre, snoop dogg inhale.. because you dont see the smoke they make so they do it so dumb ass white kids like you can go  "wow thats cool"

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Blood$

wasn't this dude a Game groupie a week ago, talking about murdering 40 Glocc, Spider Loc, Cashis, etc. ?

I guess he's like his favorite rapper, he had a change of heart  8)

Lunatic

FREE POST
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FREE POST
On that note, I see that you're getting mighty close to that 10,000 post mark. Is there going to be some type of out of this world "Free Post" thread created especially for your 10,000 posts? Can't wait. :)

bwstakeover

10 people have replied with something smart, dicky or sarcastic but none of ya anwered my question...Dude is moking weed to the Pledge beat,looking cool and shit and once he inhales, he kinda swallows it but i doont see him doing any Inhaling at all, he exhales straight away when I usually Not Only inhale but  Go deeper and hold it for longer to Get more effect...

wtf? is that a new way of smoking?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
10 people have replied with something smart, dicky or sarcastic but none of ya anwered my question...Dude is moking weed to the Pledge beat,looking cool and shit and once he inhales, he kinda swallows it but i doont see him doing any Inhaling at all, he exhales straight away when I usually Not Only inhale but  Go deeper and hold it for longer to Get more effect...

wtf? is that a new way of smoking?
I thought TAKEMONEYENT's reponse did the trick?

Lunatic

FREE POST
On that note, I see that you're getting mighty close to that 10,000 post mark. Is there going to be some type of out of this world "Free Post" thread created especially for your 10,000 posts? Can't wait. :)
haha aww yee homie, im creepin up on it. LMAO probably not :P  there will be a shout out list tho 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com