Author Topic: Crooked I speaking on the West Coast - Video  (Read 828 times)

crash

Crooked I speaking on the West Coast - Video
« on: February 10, 2008, 03:06:29 PM »

Okka

Re: Crooked I speaking on the West Coast - Video
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 03:14:45 PM »
Props, i'm a check this out.

crash

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 03:19:35 PM »
fa sho

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 03:31:52 PM »
lmao generals? crooked is a clown . .

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

messi19

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 03:54:20 PM »
Crash talkin like a bitch...man up nigga! U know u got mad when he mentioned Game, u lost!

These rappers be straight up lyin though when people ask them about opinions on other rappers. Cuz u know god damn well
if Spider woulda dissed Crooked I one day, u know Crooked I woulda said "Ay nigga, i neva felt your weak ass flow" or sum shit like
dat.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 03:56:59 PM by messi19 »

crash

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 04:11:17 PM »
is that right??? why would i get mad when he mentions game??? that dosnt make any sense....
pt 2 of the interview coming soon...

and just to let yall know i'm about to open up teh inDAstreets Video Vault and let yall in on a whole bunch of shit so stay tuned to www.inDAstreets.tv

No Teflon

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 05:45:13 PM »
Spider loc is terrible... When Crooked Saying Spider loc is smart, he is meaning that Spider aint signing no deal with anybody becoz he knows he is gona flop, so Spider is trynna do Messy Marv and be independant, i remember reading from somwhere, Spider saying that he aint signing no deals, when he mentioned that Game is getting cut by D mac, 40/60 Split, well, sometimes, u have to sacrifice ur album money for the fame, like Game, he gets cut by Dre and all them, but he can go on World Tour anytime and get 10 times more than he is getting from album sales.

Other than that, What is so Smart about Spider loc, i know for a fact that he is trying to establish his own managment, producers, so money goes nowhere, but than again His West Kept Secret Koch album didnt even debut on Soundscan.

G Malone is a grandfather rap.

Bishop aint nowhere? Where is bishop? Oh, he dropping mixtapes, Million other rappers dropping mixtapes,

Him, Crooked I is dope, but he is not on the mainstream, i appriciate his Mixtapes, HH weekly shit, but thats for the internet, he needs to bring his music to the mainstream and let everybody throw up "W" on the streets, like Game did,Whenever Game performs live, Europe, USA, people throw up W, and thats repping the West.

IMO, its

Game

Jay Rock

Ice Cube

I dunno, Snoop, Dre....

I dont see Bishop blowing up as big as Game blew up, even with Doctors Advocate, his shit was all over TV, it sold, and had a good reviews...

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 05:47:09 PM »
how bout a video of Crooked I speakin on his fuckin album??

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 05:49:51 PM »
how bout a video of Crooked I speakin on his fuckin album??
Sounds like a plan to me. It's a good thing he mentions Spider here or we wouldn't have gotten all this great information we did.  ::)

No Teflon

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 05:54:11 PM »
^^^^

I dont think nigga can get a deal, true, if he is so talented(as he is), why cant he just sign and deal, open the album budget and start releasing singles???

Or maybe G malone is one of those rappers who can really spit hard on the tapes but cant pull the Single material together...

This is not a full video? Where is the rest of it? IT doesnt start from the beginning, it could be an interview?

crash

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 05:55:26 PM »
when did this turn into a Spider Loc thread???   B4 yall start going ape shit over a 2 minute clip from a 30 min interview......why dont yall wait for the rest of the clips and see what dude got to say....

www.inDAstreets.tv

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 05:58:34 PM »
Damn they're hard on Spider on this forum lol.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

crash

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 06:00:28 PM »
damn thats crazy how all these dudes get HARD when Spider Loc is mentioned!! thats some real homo behavior don't you agree.... anyway more Crooked I to come

No Teflon

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 06:05:19 PM »
^^^if u are talking about me, i am new here, but i know what Spider is up 2, he needs to step his game up, Flowwise and Vioce-wise, his lyrics is fine, he just sounds boring...

As for the Spider loc being smart, U know Spider Crash, tell me, what makes Crooked I Think Spider is smart? Spider loc talks smart on the interview and he mentions God in his shit sometimes, but other than that? is it his money investment into real estate? or his Music Managing? Becoz he is not the first one doing that...

I just wanna know what Makes Crooked I think Spider is very smart? No hate, just a question....

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 06:05:40 PM »
I have no interest in a video of some guy that hasn't contributed one album to the west coast speak on the west coast.