Author Topic: Crooked I speaking on the West Coast - Video  (Read 824 times)

crash

Re: Crooked I speaking on the West Coast - Video
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 06:07:24 PM »
I'll be putting up the rest of the interview shortly, so you can piece the puzzle together yourself....

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 06:08:56 PM »
I dont understand the hate on Spider Crooked I speaking some real shit about 5 new generals. All them niggas Bishop, Spider, Game, Malone, Crooked I are dope. The west needs niggas to speak good on each other instead of beefin over stupid shit.

No Teflon

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 06:11:16 PM »
^^^When Crash?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 06:12:26 PM »
when did this turn into a Spider Loc thread???   B4 yall start going ape shit over a 2 minute clip from a 30 min interview......why dont yall wait for the rest of the clips and see what dude got to say....

www.inDAstreets.tv
Yeah, you just so happen to post the clip where he talks about Spider Loc? Maybe that's how that got brought up in this topic? Don't play dumb.

crash

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 06:20:03 PM »
i'll post it later tonight.... oh speaking of Spider, I got another clip of him having a convo with games mom......coming soon

messi19

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 06:21:17 PM »
I dont understand the hate on Spider Crooked I speaking some real shit about 5 new generals. All them niggas Bishop, Spider, Game, Malone, Crooked I are dope. The west needs niggas to speak good on each other instead of beefin over stupid shit.

Nigga please! Spider one of the generals? HOW? Is he talented? NO he isn't very talented.
He been out since like what 2000? And he's only 4-5 mixtapes deep. Does dude got any fans to be
consider a so called general? Not alot but probably some G-Unit fans. So how the fuck is he one of the generals when Jay Rock
been out for way less than that and is already 4 mixtapes deep, and got waaaay more fans than Spider.
Why didn't he mention him? Bcuz he got the camera in his face.

No Teflon

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 06:25:17 PM »
i'll post it later tonight.... oh speaking of Spider, I got another clip of him having a convo with games mom......coming soon

haha, post it up and post the whole Crooked I interview........

Thnx!

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 06:34:38 PM »

Nigga please! Spider one of the generals? HOW? Is he talented? NO he isn't very talented.
He been out since like what 2000? And he's only 4-5 mixtapes deep. Does dude got any fans to be
consider a so called general? Not alot but probably some G-Unit fans. So how the fuck is he one of the generals when Jay Rock
been out for way less than that and is already 4 mixtapes deep, and got waaaay more fans than Spider.

Damn homie you come in every thread dissing Spider you want a pat on the back or something? LoL and How you know Jay Rock has more fans then Spider? You in the streets asking niggas who like who? You even from Los Angeles or let along the west coast? If not you should shut the fuck up. As I was saying the West Coast niggas need more unity and support thats why niggas from the South is eating and even niggas from the East coast too.

messi19

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 06:44:56 PM »

Damn homie you come in every thread dissing Spider you want a pat on the back or something? LoL and How you know Jay Rock has more fans then Spider? You in the streets asking niggas who like who? You even from Los Angeles or let along the west coast? If not you should shut the fuck up. As I was saying the West Coast niggas need more unity and support thats why niggas from the South is eating and even niggas from the East coast too.

Yeah i need a pat..thats what i need.

U mad?

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 06:49:04 PM »
looking forward to the rest of the interview  8)

when it rains it pours

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 06:56:58 PM »
thanks for sharing. yea, bishop and glasses gona do it big.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 07:20:19 PM »

U mad?

No are you still mad Spider didnt sign your autograph? You seem hurt for life.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 07:21:10 PM »
props

messi19

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 07:29:54 PM »

U mad?

No are you still mad Spider didnt sign your autograph? You seem hurt for life.

Yeah im mad because i wanted Spiders autograph so bad..u mad that im mad?

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 08:59:14 PM »
HAHAHA, sPIDER lOC??