Author Topic: Jayo Felony and Snoop  (Read 2065 times)

K-9

Jayo Felony and Snoop
« on: February 10, 2008, 06:04:07 PM »
Got a question about the Snoop Jayo beef . Jayo Felony whoped Snoop's ass in his trailer  when they had beef , and Snoop paid 100 crips to jump on him ???.  Another thing did NHC fuck up Jayo up because of the song whatchu gonna do song ???.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 06:27:25 PM by Still Spider Loc fan 08 »

Blood$

Re: Jayo Felony and Snoop
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 06:23:08 PM »
it's been said that Jayo went to Snoop's trailor on the set of Baby Boy and he punched him in the face, and then some 100 dudes got him off Snoop and then jumped him...

never heard about his hood beating him up cuz of "Whatcha Gonna Do" though, where did you hear that at lol

messi19

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 06:47:00 PM »
it's been said that Jayo went to Snoop's trailor on the set of Baby Boy and he punched him in the face, and then some 100 dudes got him off Snoop and then jumped him...

never heard about his hood beating him up cuz of "Whatcha Gonna Do" though, where did you hear that at lol

They had beef ???. Damn Snoop got clocked? Never heard about this.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 06:50:41 PM »
yeah Jayo and Snoop got into it over the term "Crip Hop"

Jayo originated the term on E-40's album on "Cause I Can", then Snoop and Tha Eastsidaz had a song called "Crip Hop" on their one album and didn't give Jayo his props, so then Jayo confronted Snoop about that, then Jayo put out his "Crip Hop" album and had a song dissin' Snoop on there

Okka

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 06:54:28 PM »
I heard Tray Deee socked Jayo in the jaw, well...that's what Daz said  :D

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 09:07:38 PM »
lol@yall ,"Snoop paid 100 crips to jump on him"  if yall believe snoop did that yall are some dumb asses,who just pays 100 crips? it was a lil altercation,but 100 crips hahahahahhahahahaa, how come the numbers can't never be like 7 or 13? hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

topshotta

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 08:18:29 AM »
On a side note.. No wonder Snoop didn't respond to Jayo's diss track on Crip Hop, why waste a whole track on that bullshit!? "You's A Caracter" is one of worst diss-tracks ever made.. And Snoop even did him a favor by putting him on on tha Eastsidaz first album. I hope Jayo got his ass beat after and it wouldn't take more than 1 crip to do that!

DENS

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 08:25:46 AM »
The song Crip Hop was on the second album of Tha Eastsidaz so I think that this story came after the first album so that's why Jayo is on it.

topshotta

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 08:38:29 AM »
^^^^ Nah, I mean "Got Beef" from Eastsidaz first one, Jayo was on it.. But you're right, Crip Hop was on Eastsidaz second album and it was after that Jayo started yapping at the mouth about who was the originator of the term crip hop!

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 01:35:19 PM »
bullshit beefs

bigpimpin20

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 03:51:14 PM »
Yo Yall my witness Im creator of BLOOD-HOP im gonna take off on anybody who bite my shit and yeah i got 127,5 bloods waiting for my sign to attack HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

messi19

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 04:14:55 PM »
See this is what westcoast niggas do..Beef, beef & and beef 24/7 over sum fuckin bullshit. Crip-hop? LMAO is this nigga kiddin, he
had beef with one of the pioneers of westcoast rap, who made it possible for him to have a career over a fuckin word?! Westcoast rappers want credit for everything especially if its something that becomes famous when another rapper use, or else they make a diss song or a video in they hood talkin all that bullshit with 10 niggas behind em, smokin weed and it doesnt go nowhere but "yeah u know what im sayin, yeah man ima a real street nigga u know what im sayin"

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »
I'm not sayin' one side is right or wrong, but I would be pretty pissed if someone didn't give me credit for something that I came up with too... at the same time though, Jayo did over-react and he could have just hollad at Snoop and they coulda talked about it, but none of us know the story, Snoop could have ran his mouth to Jayo to his face or Jayo just over-reacted... I bump both Jayo and Snoop either way

I'm glad they are all good now though, I still want to hear w/e they recorded that Snoop talked about in an interview like a year ago

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 09:06:01 PM »
lol...I was about to say that....this beef you talking about is like 5+ years old.....and since then they have squashed it. For those who don't know, Daz and Jayo have squashed thier beef too. Thats why hes been featuring with Daz and Dogg Pound Pojects...

But true I would like to hear the track that Jayo and Snoop recorded....Damn Snoop got a bunch of stuff he said in that interview that Im Still waiting to hear...

- Snoop/Jayo track
- Snoop/Bad Azz track that was originally being advertised for the Second hand smoke kills compilation, but snoop said that we gonna hear that another time
- Snoop Vato remix ft Diamonique etc
- The Audio track with that Snoop/Ne-yo track that was originally gonna be on BCT....Got a live vid where Snoop playing that track though
- Snoop/Brandy track that was also suppose to be on BCT.

Perhaps Snoop should drop a mixtape with all this unreleased stuff....

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 09:04:53 AM »
i think this video/track is jayo beef related   http://youtube.com/watch?v=w2h3SRa2IWs&feature=related