Author Topic: Meech Wells New West World Order 2 FREE D/L Young Joker,Eastwood,Crooked I,Game  (Read 3540 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/thenewwestworldorder-volume2/

Meech Wells Drops "New West World Order 2" - February 11, 2008 By : Eddie

Today is 2/11, so it's finally time for Meech Wells to stick up the hip-hop industry with the release of his latest street album "The New West World Order 2". As always, Dubcnn is exclusively hooking you up with the free download to bump in your car, but get an extra CD ready, because this one's a double-disc set!

We promised you that "The New West World Order 2" would be bigger and badder than the first, and once you get a look at the track listing, you'll see that we weren't kidding!

Young Joker, Eastwood, Young Mack Life, and 211 are featured throughout the project, but the album is also packed with exclusive new songs from heavy-hitters like The Game, Crooked I, Jim Jones, Sean Kingston, Ya Boy, Yukmouth, Sly Boogy, and Ali Vegas.

Lil Lyn, an up-and-coming rapper from Virginia who won Meech & Dubcnn's “12 Days Of Christmas” contest, is featured on the project as well. The “12 Day” Dubcnn-sponsored talent search allowed for any new MC to submit their best work to Meech in hopes of winning a placement on “The New West World Order 2”. If you've been curious to see how Meech and Lyn's collaboration turned out, the wait is over!

This album is filled to the brim with West Coast hits, and Black Wall Street's DJ L-Gee lends his talent to mix the songs perfectly. "The New West World Order 2" is a must-download no matter how you look at it, so grab yourself free copy by using the link below!

Meech Wells Presents - The New West World Order 2 [2 CD Set] [Mixed by DJ L-Gee]
[Free Download]

Check out Meech Wells, Young Joker, Eastwood, Young Mack Life, DJ L-Gee, & 211 on their Myspace pages. This project is a huge release for Meech and the In A Zone camp, so make sure to download it and support them to the fullest! We'll be back with more exclusive news, as well as new interviews with Young Joker & Young Mack Life, in the next few weeks.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest exclusive street album releases!

Related Links:
Dubcnn’s Video Interview With Meech Wells [February 2008]

Drop feedback!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 09:17:11 PM by Eddie »

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Props, been waiting for this, i'll leave more feedback once i've
listened to it

Nima - Dubcnn.com

BOut to check this out, props!

Shango

downloadin right now..

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
AHHHH HAAAAAA MEECH WELLS, MEECH WELLS, MEECH WELLS!!!!!! The King!! And like the words so many have taken from me...he is the "Undisputed Truth"!!!!! This is the truest or true Mixtape!!! Much Love and props to the whole InaAzone fam!!!! WE ARE FAMILY!
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

Dogg Ly Dogg

Sounds great! but too bad that E-White dont appears on that volume 2

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
In an era where people charge to download a mixtape thats bullshit, you still have an forget a new breed, but a "True Breed" of artist who produce and put out a accurate representation of what hip hop should be! :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D 8) 8) 8)
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

EFFeX

Finally! I wish I could bump it right now, but I can't get around to it until tonight, you know I'm gonna spark up somethin' and ride out to this though!  8)

B-More!

• Lil Geezy
  • dey say da shells 8 em up like candy!
Whoeva said "da best things in lyfe r free" wasnt lying!!

Ive been getting pumpd 2 dat NWWO Vol 2 allll nite!!  ;)

8) --- Dat KOOSH n dat NWWO VOL 2 combo is da shyt rite now! .....

SHYT IS FIYAH!!! FIYAH!!! FIYAH!!! U know it dont get no betta dan da Wells.....Who can top him????

Do ur thang Papota!!!! Do ur thang.....

« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 11:56:55 AM by B-More! »
~~Charlie B-More Wells~~

djlgeebws

• Lil Geezy
Enjoy!!! And dont 4get to add me on myspace if u didnt already
DJ L-Gee aka Queens Best Kept Secret
BWS / Bum Squad DJz / Hood DJs
Hustle Squad DJs / All Out All Stars
http://www.myspace.com/djlgee
http://www.groups.myspace.com/djlgeemixtapes

Lunatic

props. part 1 was dope, gon d/l part 2 now 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH!! MEECH WELLS IS THE BEST, WE REPPIN THE WEST, SO FUCC THA REST

NEW WEST 4 LIFE. FUCC THA OLD WEST 2 BITCHES. MEECH WELLS >>>>>>>>>>>>>> DR. DRE. YA KNOW WHAT IT IS.

MEECH WELLS

thanks for supporting this movement we wont and cant stop new west up!
NEW WEST HONCHO

smegma

THATS WHATS UP. YOUZ ON FIYA(!!) ON THIS ONE

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

MEEECH WELLS SUPPLYING THAT FIRE!!!!

THAT BEAT YOU DID FOR YOUNG JOKER "FUCK THE REST" IS  :o :o :o :o