Author Topic: Meech Wells New West World Order 2 FREE D/L Young Joker,Eastwood,Crooked I,Game  (Read 3578 times)

ICHI THE KILLER

many thanks downloading now...

EFFeX

That "I Get Money" track is my anthem right now, track is insane...  8)

AnybodyKilla

Propz listening to it now, its just a pain in the ass having to label all the songs lol, but who cares, shits free and bangin so far!!!

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
QUICKLY WENT THRU IT... FUCCIN' FIYAH SON!!!! I'M LUVIN' THE PRODUCTION ON THIS ONE.... DAMN... GREAT SHIT... AND IT WAS FREE!!! LOL..

THANKS FOR THIS!!!! MUCH, MUCH PROPZ!!!

CJ

machete

• 'G'
got damn this shit bumps the production is clean

EFFeX

QUICKLY WENT THRU IT... FUCCIN' FIYAH SON!!!! I'M LUVIN' THE PRODUCTION ON THIS ONE.... DAMN... GREAT SHIT... AND IT WAS FREE!!! LOL..

THANKS FOR THIS!!!! MUCH, MUCH PROPZ!!!

CJ

There ain't beats out like this ANYWHERE right now, straight up, not even sayin' it just to say it... This is a fresh new sound for Hip Hop.

By the way, that track with Crooked I is insane, one of the stand out tracks for me right now.  8)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah it's a great project, it made my ride to LA last night that much better :D

AnybodyKilla

Recognize A Boss
They Dont Really Want It (Fav beat off album)
Kill Yourself
Act Like You Know
Im Paid
I Did That
New West Movement
City Of Angels
Im The One
Best Of The Best
Ride Tonite

Are my fav songs off the tapes, you and your team did a crazy job Meech, keep it up!!!

badboyz2

• Lil Geezy
nothing but heaaaaaaat. young joker meech wells macky 211 and the rest. thanks for the fire. nothing better than this not this year or last... in a zone

boss of the west

• 'G'
Man this shit pumps on my humps props!

YoungCrookedI

props man i thought that vol.2 would be not hot like vol.1 but vol.2 is the bangerrrrr-----damn, i like that east&game track,crooked & mic Mosses track..got damn alot of dope tracks is on there... 8) 8)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Looking forward to hearing this.  Some new cats I've yet to hear, so this should be interesting.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

Okka

Major props once again. I'ma check this out right now  8)

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Thanks family Meech and everyone put a ton of work into this to get it done quick. Glad people are feeling it. Shout out to Meech Wells and  my production partner K-Fingaz. Thanks for hanging tough in times of long studio sessions til 6 am to get that bassline right. Thanks dubcnn for your support. West coast let's take this shit over! Ain't nobody fuck'n with us right now.
P