Author Topic: Meech Wells New West World Order 2 FREE D/L Young Joker,Eastwood,Crooked I,Game  (Read 3572 times)

djlgeebws

• Lil Geezy
No Jay Rock or G malone on it?
unfortunately not. From my understanding. Jay Rock was suppose to be on this tape but he didnt meet the deadline. So hopefully he will be on vol 3 and ima holla at the big homie G Malone for vol 3.....those my dudes
DJ L-Gee aka Queens Best Kept Secret
BWS / Bum Squad DJz / Hood DJs
Hustle Squad DJs / All Out All Stars
http://www.myspace.com/djlgee
http://www.groups.myspace.com/djlgeemixtapes

No Teflon

unfortunately not. From my understanding. Jay Rock was suppose to be on this tape but he didnt meet the deadline. So hopefully he will be on vol 3 and ima holla at the big homie G Malone for vol 3.....those my dudes

Wait, is this MW or L G? I though the tape was hosted by him, or wait, u did the tape too??? oh shit, U from BWS too dude, arent you? Skee and NJ asked you to be in BWS? How did that happen?

Yo man, u gotta tell the fans, do producers on the beats get any $$ for the beat, i produce too, i just need to know, what about Dj's? Do ya Get $$$ for making these tapes or its just promo projects now???? What about rappers? Do they get $$ for Verses?

After that RIAA shit with Drama, nobody been saying shit to the fans about How the mixtape Game works now, whether people get $$$ or just push the projects for free....

NExt TIme homie, Ya Gotta get Jay Rock and Dubb on it, they are young Fresh West Coast niggaz, G malone too, Could Mix up some Latino shit with MDK and Omar Cruz, or even Throw One of the Greatest MCs- B real in there....

THis tape is sick,whats good is that it has top notch production and nicely mixed and done, Coz There are so many south shits with Wayne, like 1 min freestyles with Shot outs and yelling, it just pisses me off

One Blood!

djlgeebws

• Lil Geezy

Wait, is this MW or L G? I though the tape was hosted by him, or wait, u did the tape too??? oh shit, U from BWS too dude, arent you? Skee and NJ asked you to be in BWS? How did that happen?

Yo man, u gotta tell the fans, do producers on the beats get any $$ for the beat, i produce too, i just need to know, what about Dj's? Do ya Get $$$ for making these tapes or its just promo projects now???? What about rappers? Do they get $$ for Verses?

After that RIAA shit with Drama, nobody been saying shit to the fans about How the mixtape Game works now, whether people get $$$ or just push the projects for free....

NExt TIme homie, Ya Gotta get Jay Rock and Dubb on it, they are young Fresh West Coast niggaz, G malone too, Could Mix up some Latino shit with MDK and Omar Cruz, or even Throw One of the Greatest MCs- B real in there....

THis tape is sick,whats good is that it has top notch production and nicely mixed and done, Coz There are so many south shits with Wayne, like 1 min freestyles with Shot outs and yelling, it just pisses me off

One Blood!
I mixed the mixtape. And about the money it all depends. I don't sell all of my mixtapes. I usually put them online for free download like we did wit this one and I might press some up on cd and give them out at parties and give them to the record labels. Its not all about the money for me. Id take the recognition over the money anyday. And I been a bws dj for about 3 yrs now. I met Game and he had Skee and NJD get at me and the rest is history! Add me on myspace if ya didnt already 
DJ L-Gee aka Queens Best Kept Secret
BWS / Bum Squad DJz / Hood DJs
Hustle Squad DJs / All Out All Stars
http://www.groups.myspace.com/djlgeemixtapes

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
keep the feedback coming!

Okka

Props to you Meech. Keep doin the damn thing homie!

MEECH WELLS

thanks for the support homie we are smashing full throttle!
NEW WEST HONCHO

AnybodyKilla

When can we expect NWWO 3?

MEECH WELLS

in a few weeks we are starting 2 do the songs as we speak just shipping out twenty thousand copies in the next 2 weeks so the next one will go even bigger thanks 2 yall and the dubcnn staff throw yo dubs up
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 01:46:13 PM by MEECH WELLS »
NEW WEST HONCHO

No Teflon

One Blood!
I mixed the mixtape. And about the money it all depends. I don't sell all of my mixtapes. I usually put them online for free download like we did wit this one and I might press some up on cd and give them out at parties and give them to the record labels. Its not all about the money for me. Id take the recognition over the money anyday. And I been a bws dj for about 3 yrs now. I met Game and he had Skee and NJD get at me and the rest is history! Add me on myspace if ya didnt already 

But Big Rappers liek Game, T.I, they still pay Their own Dj's Like Skee, NJD and Drama to make the tape dont they? I mean, its in rappers interest to get the buzz on the streets by doing tapes, so i belive Skee gets something nice like 50k per tape, i dont wanna talk numbers, i just wanna know how Dj's Get Paid these days for my own interest.Becoz Rappers Get $$$, their Dj's Should be Paid too???

Thanks LG!

EFFeX

in a few weeks we are starting 2 do the songs as we speak just shipping out twenty thousand copies in the next 2 weeks so the next one will go even bigger thanks 2 yall and the dubcnn staff throw yo dubs up

Got damn, ya'll already working on part 3 that's nuts! Is the Eastwood mixtape dropping before part 3 or after it?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
is this as average as the first mixtape?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

badboyz2

• Lil Geezy
wht a hater this dude is a loser

No Teflon

For a mixtape, this is a banger, its a street album,Just shows that West Coast niggaz can bring that Good Quality material and ge together...

Who said west Coast is dead? its just been missing Niggaz like Game, EastWood, ya boy, Crooked, and of Course Meech Wells and LG to bring the artists together and really make it..I wanna see Vol 3,4,5,6,7, with More artists, Jay Rock, G malone, Juice, MDK, Dubb,Topic,

Meech is doing some South shit, West Coast is starting to wake up and create that unity they got in the south, only difference is, West Coast niggaz spit fire, haha...South niggz are dope too...

But thats that unity we have been talking about for years, no haters, no wack ass niggaz jelaous becoz they cant Rap(U know who u are),

I wanna see Techniec Join EastWood and Game and Do MOB project, With production like this, shit will be some Modern day NWA..

Game, Tech, East,jay Rock=NWA, New Westcoast Awakening!

AnybodyKilla

For a mixtape, this is a banger, its a street album,Just shows that West Coast niggaz can bring that Good Quality material and ge together...

Who said west Coast is dead? its just been missing Niggaz like Game, EastWood, ya boy, Crooked, and of Course Meech Wells and LG to bring the artists together and really make it..I wanna see Vol 3,4,5,6,7, with More artists, Jay Rock, G malone, Juice, MDK, Dubb,Topic,

Meech is doing some South shit, West Coast is starting to wake up and create that unity they got in the south, only difference is, West Coast niggaz spit fire, haha...South niggz are dope too...

But thats that unity we have been talking about for years, no haters, no wack ass niggaz jelaous becoz they cant Rap(U know who u are),

I wanna see Techniec Join EastWood and Game and Do MOB project, With production like this, shit will be some Modern day NWA..

Game, Tech, East,jay Rock=NWA, New Westcoast Awakening!

Haha ya man, real talk, that would be some blow your mind shit, and i dont know y they wouldnt do that, they would get mad $$. And i know Eastwood has a ton of unreleased MOB shit with him, hopefully he releases it!!!

AnybodyKilla

Shipping out 20k to who? Isnt this free download only?