Author Topic: Things that make Jewish people happy?  (Read 546 times)

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Things that make Jewish people happy?
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2008, 12:22:42 PM »
ICE CUBE  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2008, 09:08:36 PM »
Let me ask you a question.  How many jews have been killed and how many Palestinians have been killed so far?  its like 4 Muslims for 1 jew so you should really go read up on it, and stop spreading the jewish propoganda your daddy and rabi have been feeding you

And how many Jews would be killed in comparison to Palestinians if the Arabs were as strong as the Jews? If Palestine had an IDF, Israel would be wiped off the map. If you think Jews are truly any more evil than Palestinians, then you have been brainwashed.
What ifs are fake, this genocide is a reality.  and to answer your question, Palestinians as Muslims have a mandatory obligation to be humane with whom they're fighting with regardless of anything, that includes no waterboarding, homosexual pictures, and shooting people with bullets big enough to kill a bull.  you can't use radical Muslims as examples for the 1 billion Muslims around the world because that would be completely unfair to all of the law abiding, positive Muslims around the world.

Just like you can't use the corrupt IDF soldiers who kill Palestinians as an example for the millions of Jews around the world, you fuckin genius. LOL. Some people are too much.
NIK your fuckin retarded.  you came back at me with some straight up bullshit.  go get some knowledge son, we out here gettin it errday!

It's not my fault you're a fucking dumbshit who has trouble comprehending simple concepts.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2008, 12:27:11 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vb3IMTJjzfo&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Vb3IMTJjzfo&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09