Author Topic: NIk and Job appreciation thread  (Read 227 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NIk and Job appreciation thread
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 03:43:14 PM »
And stop tryna take credit for something you stole, you fuckin shit. Is that all you people know how to do?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fucklet&defid=909369

eye just made that up on the spot.. how the fuck am eye supposed to know it was on "urbandictionary" ....... didnt even know there was such a site. only white people would know retarded sites  like that................ lets get real..... look at this pale face sooo determined to try to get me how ever way he can........... really pathetic.......

But according to you, I'm black, so it's all good...
no YOUR NOT ACCORDING TO ME YOUR AN IMPOSTOR GET IT RIGHT......... your people dont belong where they are. causing nothing but destruction and chaos. but then again thats all you people know how to do........... back to the drawing board

Sorry...I am the original Jew. According to you, I'm black. It's wrong, but it's your theory, not mine.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2008, 04:09:30 PM »
And stop tryna take credit for something you stole, you fuckin shit. Is that all you people know how to do?

eye just made that up on the spot.. how the fuck am eye supposed to know it was on "urbandictionary" ....... didnt even know there was such a site. only white people would know retarded sites  like that................ lets get real..... look at this pale face sooo determined to try to get me how ever way he can........... really pathetic.......

no YOUR NOT ACCORDING TO ME YOUR AN IMPOSTOR GET IT RIGHT......... your people dont belong where they are. causing nothing but destruction and chaos. but then again thats all you people know how to do........... back to the drawing board

Sorry...I am the original Jew. According to you, I'm black. It's wrong, but it's your theory, not mine.
how u original when you were grafted and came out the mountains/caves........ causin all hell and havoc ( Palestine)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2008, 04:49:36 PM »

how u original when you were grafted and came out the mountains/caves........ causin all hell and havoc ( Palestine)

I'm an original Jew...What does your dumbass not get about that statement? You already got shitted on in that other thread you made about African ass Jews. Now try making some sense, son.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2008, 04:57:35 PM »

I'm an original Jew...What does your dumbass not get about that statement? You already got shitted on in that other thread you made about African ass Jews. Now try making some sense, son.
howd eye get shitted on impostor?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2008, 06:36:13 PM »
Gee, I dunno...Can you read English by any chance?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=168681.msg1743801#msg1743801

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 06:41:20 PM »
Gee, I dunno...Can you read English by any chance?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=168681.msg1743801#msg1743801
are u fuckin stupid.... eye know what the fuck eye said.......... and your not a real jew your an impostor........... get that through your pale, dog hair having cranium.......... fucking idiot

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2008, 09:28:47 PM »
^why are you getting mad? is it cuz u know you had no reply to my last post in there? you goddamn copy and paste artist.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2008, 09:30:42 PM »
^why are you getting mad? is it cuz u know you had no reply to my last post in there? you goddamn copy and paste artist.
its okay in due time the truth will come out....... impostor........

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2008, 09:40:26 PM »
You having trouble bringing it out yourself? :)