Author Topic: LOL yet ANOTHER ridiculous chain...  (Read 428 times)

WestCoasta

Re: LOL yet ANOTHER ridiculous chain...
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2008, 05:22:49 PM »
fall back and let the man do him, it's his money not your's, if he goes broke it's his life not your's...people always talk about rapper's buying dumb shit just look at celebrities on a whole most of them buy dumb shit  they don't really need

you're missing the point, nobody gives a fuck, you think we really care? lol

it's just that you know in the future they gonna be broke as fuck complaining about record sales and they can't make their paper and the man is holding them down and shit

I saw somethin in the paper the other day that relates to this money shit about how 60% of NBA players go broke 5 years after retirement

the fact they can't invest and hold on to some of that money and they blow on it worthless shit is hilarious

nobody cares and no one feels sorry for them.... if we cared we'd set up a charity but fuck them for being stupid

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: LOL yet ANOTHER ridiculous chain...
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2008, 08:26:04 PM »
who care's..... it's his money and he worked for it, let him buy whatever he wants, people act like he stole the money from them to buy HIS jewellery.....i see movie star's buying dumb shit all the time......like Frankie muniz owning like 50 car's he will never drive and did you watch that show the gotti's ? i bet you didn't see all the dumb shit they were buying,look at Paris Hiton.... THAT'S THE RICH LIFE

it's easy to sit here and past judgement when you don't got that money to spend....like 50 said broke people always looking and rich people saying does he really need that, that's because they don't got the money to buy whatever they want...you might not want a chain like that but if you had the money you would probably buy some other dumb shit you don't really need like some European sports car that cost the price of a house

fall back and let the man do him, it's his money not your's, if he goes broke it's his life not your's...people always talk about rapper's buying dumb shit just look at celebrities on a whole most of them buy dumb shit  they don't really need

buying a ferrari is an investment, buying a chain made of zircons is nothing