Author Topic: Kobe could be out for a while  (Read 420 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kobe could be out for a while
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 12:43:29 PM »
i think the lakers would be fine if Kobe gets the surgery and only stays out for 6 weeks.I think Fisher,Odom,Gasol, n Bynum (when back) can carry us for those  6 weeks.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 01:36:30 PM »
You can definitely see which group of people ruin threads by reading the replies to this topic.

back to the topic... if anyone can play through something like this, it's Kobe...and even if he realizes he needs the surgery to perform at an optimum level, he'll be back in 6 weeks.. in time for the playoffs, with some fresh legs underneath him. Don't trip, Laker fans.

"If he cant do it, no one can!!!! YAYYYY KOBE!!!!!" lolol

seriously NIK, if you had to pick.....Kobe, or your Mom? Which one do you love more?  ;D

I think this whole topic is irrelevent. He'll play through it, its not a devastating injury. He's got 4 good fingers on that hand and all are more important when it comes to shooting a basketball then the pinky.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 01:57:52 PM »
You can definitely see which group of people ruin threads by reading the replies to this topic.

back to the topic... if anyone can play through something like this, it's Kobe...and even if he realizes he needs the surgery to perform at an optimum level, he'll be back in 6 weeks.. in time for the playoffs, with some fresh legs underneath him. Don't trip, Laker fans.

seriously NIK, if you had to pick.....Kobe, or your Mom? Which one do you love more?  ;D

I think this whole topic is irrelevent. He'll play through it, its not a devastating injury. He's got 4 good fingers on that hand and all are more important when it comes to shooting a basketball then the pinky.

comon man, in all seriousness, you're someone who's played basketball, you should know better than this. the slightest pain can alter your whole game because you mentally react to the pain, and to avoid the pain you alter how you play.

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2008, 02:21:36 PM »

comon man, in all seriousness, you're someone who's played basketball, you should know better than this. the slightest pain can alter your whole game because you mentally react to the pain, and to avoid the pain you alter how you play.

yeah, but Kobe is God remember? God doesnt need his pinky to shoot the ball.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 02:31:39 PM »
lakers gotta be worried about all these injuries

can't wait til KG comes back after the break  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2008, 02:41:26 PM »
How the fuck am I the only one who thinks it's foolish as fuck to play through this?!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Doggystylin

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 03:07:54 PM »
How the fuck am I the only one who thinks it's foolish as fuck to play through this?!

you're not, i agree with you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2008, 07:10:48 PM »

LOL@acting like I'm the only one who knows that. Shit, even Barkley (who's a bigger hater than you) has been sayin that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2008, 07:11:53 PM »

Very true.

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 07:15:05 PM »

I guess thats how you reply when you just don't want to admit I'm right.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 07:39:46 PM »
lol, haters flock to threads like these. seems that some of the haters would rather Kobe/Lakers lose than their team win.

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2008, 12:05:15 AM »

LOL@acting like I'm the only one who knows that. Shit, even Barkley (who's a bigger hater than you) has been sayin that.

you didnt answer. Kobe....or Mama Scittles?

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2008, 01:50:08 AM »
At this point, Dubcc needs to create a Nik sub forum .. there is an incredible amount of people who loves Nik here , that's beyond reality. if you dont like the dude point of view, just be smarter and dont whine EVERY TIME you got the opportunity ... it's the INTERNET people .. there are a bunch posters I think are useless here .. but I dont give a fuck and dont reply ... if you act like this in real life, DAMN some have to be annoying  :-X

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2008, 01:57:20 AM »
If Kobe Play's Lakers will be alright
If Kobe sit's out Lakers will be alright

It's a team game not a One man Show...
& Remember This ain't last YEAR or any YEAR you have seen before.
So A Prediction about what is going to Happen/Not happen is like Telling me We are all going to DIE someday..
Something We Already Know, Just How & When is the ?