Author Topic: Valentine’s Day,according to soul assassins......  (Read 74 times)

Elano

Valentine’s Day,according to soul assassins......
« on: February 15, 2008, 12:32:22 PM »
Well everyone, here we are again on the world’s fakest Holliday, invented by Hallmark to sell more cards. An entire day based around the fact that there’s such a thing as “love”. Well let me break it down for you: The Human brain produces a chemical called Dopamine, which is a hormone and also acts as a nuerotransmitter in the brain. What happens is, this chemical is produced in various amounts and it triggers certain functions such as motor skills, mood, sleep, reward, learning, etc. This is the same chemical that is produced in large amounts in our brain when feel in “love” AND whe you snort cocaine, that’s the reason it feels so good! So scientists now compare love to the exact same brain function as being high on cocaine, and it doesn’t stop there. What happens when we fall in love or first start using cocaine is that we are replacing an empty feeling we have in our ego, such as low self esteem, or some sort of fear (places where our brain is failing to produce even level of dopamine), with a warm fuzzy feeling of pure bliss where the other person, or drug, makes up for all that and you can let yourself go. That lasts for a short time and then we start to crash, needing more of the drug, because less dopamine is being produced in our brains. We become addicted to that high level of dopamine and in essence, the addiction begins. In love and drug addiction, we do things and make decisions based solely on being able to continue using. You ever did some stupid shit in the name of love?! I thought so, me too. Then in the breakup of a relationship, you go through the exact same symptoms as cocaine withdrawal, manic depression, inability to eat or sleep, restlessness, nervousness, mood swings. Try kicking love some time!

:D

JAZ

Re: Valentine’s Day,according to soul assassins......
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 09:46:50 AM »
you just mad you was alone on valentines day. LONELLLLLLLLLLLLLY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! ;)

Joe Bonanno

Re: Valentine’s Day,according to soul assassins......
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 12:37:53 PM »