Author Topic: WHAT U THINK ABOUT SPIDER LOC'S NEW HIT TRACC.IM JUST ASKIN ON YOUTUBE ITS HEAT  (Read 638 times)

iseeu

• Lil Geezy
CHECC IT OUT ON SPIDERLOC.COM -INDASTREETS.NET - AN ON YOUTUBE.COM JUST TYPE IN SPIDERLOC N GO 2 IM JUST ASKIN ITS SUM PLAYA SHIT.

JUCYGIRL

Straight fire !! After I posted it on Myspace, many of my friends seemed to like it as well  8) Only "the real playas in the game" can feel this ish, the busters/haters can proceed to their normal routine ;D

motormule

• Lil Geezy
garbage!! maybe the worst song  ever :-X 

No Teflon

fuck horrible, Fridge? I got Fridge in that room, Bed in the other...He dont even rap, he talks...he is the worst rapper ever, K fed  and Benzino are better than him...I can belive Game actually spent time in 240 bars to address Spider loc, That dude is 10000 Miles away from Nobody....he needs at least 20 years to become nobody, so that people can actually call him "NOBODY", coz as of now, nobody knows who he is...

K-9

AY BITCH BOY'S IF YOU DONT LIKE SPIDER DONT POST HERE GO AND HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART. BACK ON TOPIC THIS SONG IS SO FUCKIN HARD.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 03:07:27 AM by ON CRIP BIATCH »

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
horrible

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Yo yall 2 Crackwhores and ya thread starting crackhead pimp need to move the fuck on.  Nobody wanna hear that shit.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
'lying bastard, you the reason niggas push mute playing madden'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

motormule

• Lil Geezy
AY BITCH BOY'S IF YOU DONT LIKE SPIDER DONT POST HERE GO AND HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART. BACK ON TOPIC THIS SONG IS SO FUCKIN HARD.

haha!! read this:  WHAT U THINK ABOUT SPIDER LOC'S NEW HIT TRACC???? im sorry that my opinion make you cry :'(

Okka

'lying bastard, you the reason niggas push mute playing madden'

:D

Blu Lacez

I'm not certain you are really appreicating the title of the thread..it's asking what folks thought of the track..
Surely you must realize that will cover both good and bad opinions!

Song is alright..will give it more spins
Thnaks!

No Teflon

U just asked us if we are feeling this track...WE told u, track is horrible, and its not that we dont liek SPider loc, we dont like his music...shit is wack as fuck...

Its so bad that i dont see him going anywhere....

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
That track is smooth and bangs. Crash did his thing on the video too.

Blood$

what's the song called?

No Teflon

what's the song called?

The Fridge in the Kitchen i think, he talks about The objects in his house where they placed, like bed and Fridge.....