Author Topic: It's a gay-thang...  (Read 560 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: It's a gay-thang...
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 04:18:48 AM »
^^^^ I was just calling him "another Hittman" coz he may not release an album .. I don't hate, I'm a big Bishop fan, I like his music, his approach of the game, funny dude .. the thing that "scares" me the most is , unlike others, he seems to understand what it takes to have a shot at releasing an album under the Math i.e being patient, creating a buzz by droppin street albums ect ... BUT still far away from releasing his lp ..

oh yeah i think we on the same page.

i never thought you were a hater, i just thought it wasn't so smart to immediately jump to a conclusion  ;)

and what i was trying to say, Bishop's mission to release an album through interscope hasn't become any harder in compared to a few months ago i think.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 04:29:35 AM »
on the way to be another Hittman , sad but true ...

I never expected him to be anything more. Which is a sad thing. Hopefully we'll ever get to hear "I dominate", but I doubt that song actually exists.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2008, 04:35:49 AM »
After reading the new Dubcnn interview Bishop is indeed on the way on becoming another Hittman. He signed in like late 2005 which means his window of getitng released closes in 09 (that's how it usually is with Aftemath). And with Detox now dropping first the chances are even smaller unless it's released like 2 months after Detox drops.

I mean in 09 most of the songs will probably sound dated, the video for I Dominate was already shoot in 07, there's no way they're still gonna use it in 09. The sad thing is Bishop is actually doing everything to keep his name in the public's eye unlike the other Aftermath artists that got dropped before or will get dropped (Stat Quo).
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 04:37:42 AM by Meho »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2008, 04:39:35 AM »
After reading the new Dubcnn interview Bishop is indeed on the way on becoming another Hittman. He signed in like late 2005 which means his window of getitng released closes in 09 (that's how it usually is with Aftemath). And with Detox now dropping first the chances are even smaller unless it's released like 2 months after Detox drops.

I mean in 09 most of the songs will probably sound dated, the video for I Dominate was already shoot in 07, there's no way they're still gonna use it in 09. The sad thing is Bishop is actually doing everything to keep his name in the public's eye unlike the other Aftermath artists that got dropped before or will get dropped (Stat Quo).

as i was saying in my previous post, didn't we already have this theory that it would be nearly impossible for Bishop to release his album on interscope?

the interview just confirmed the theory  ;)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2008, 10:18:56 AM »
And with Detox now dropping first

I dont think Detox will drop either. Aftermath is pretty much over with.

wcsoldier

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 10:26:42 AM »
^^^^ it's safe to say you post at least 50 times : "Bishop and Detox ain't dropping " :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 11:27:44 AM »