Author Topic: Yo, why's there a light in the fridgerator and not the freezer?  (Read 441 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yo, why's there a light in the fridgerator and not the freezer?
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 03:36:00 PM »
^ But they don't sell regular fridge's and freezer's connected over there? That's weird.
u gotta learn sarcasm young'n :D

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 03:37:29 PM »
 :-\

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 03:38:51 PM »
im an electrician, i can drill a hole in your freezer pass a wire and hook you up with some big ass 600 W light your food will cook everytime you'll open the door

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 03:39:47 PM »
im an electrician, i can drill a hole in your freezer pass a wire and hook you up with some big ass 600 W light your food will cook everytime you'll open the door
LOL
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 09:52:43 PM »
Romario my favorite player props

Sparegeez

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 11:15:50 PM »
^ But they don't sell regular fridge's and freezer's connected over there? That's weird.

Bro I got a normal lookin fridge, it just as some lights in the fridge.

:monkey: :cow: :monkey_dance2:

Elevz

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 01:09:28 AM »

lmfao

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2008, 06:12:41 AM »
At night when the lights is out, you can see perfect to get a drink but when you look in the fridge you gotta leave it open a lil so you can see in the freezer..what's up with that? They think the light is gonna melt the frozen food or some shit?

???

In your refrigerator, everything's cool but not freezing.  In the freezer, the point of the whole fuckin' idea is to freeze the food.  On the older model freezers particularly and some of the newer ones, the entire fucking freezer freezes up, and there's condensation on everything in the freezer.  If they put a lightbulb in the freezer, it'd get covered with ice.  Ice is frozen water.  Water is a conductor of electricity, so as soon as the door opened, and power went to the bulb, the two sides of the 110 running the light would short out and the power lines all the way from your lightbulb to your circuit breaker would either fry or pop the breaker.  Since condensation is a result of water in the air freezing there'd be no way to prevent it unless you made an airtight enclosure with the bulb in it... and then you wouldn't be able to change the bulb. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2008, 04:21:39 PM »
^ So scientific.

You can put a light in the beginning of the Freezer, how could it freeze? There's food in there, it's not like it's on some extreme polar level cold, niggas ain't tryin' to get they food frost biten.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2008, 04:47:58 PM »
It's really cuz your mom is broke.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2008, 04:50:39 PM »
It's really cuz your jewish.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2008, 04:56:34 PM »
I got a deep freezer..with no light bulb. i Got a another freezer similar to the one Eleven 2 Three posted a pic of, that one has a light..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2008, 05:00:32 PM »
It's really cuz your jewish.

He's not Jewish, ghandu.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2008, 06:27:32 PM »
At night when the lights is out, you can see perfect to get a drink but when you look in the fridge you gotta leave it open a lil so you can see in the freezer..what's up with that? They think the light is gonna melt the frozen food or some shit?

???

In your refrigerator, everything's cool but not freezing.  In the freezer, the point of the whole fuckin' idea is to freeze the food.  On the older model freezers particularly and some of the newer ones, the entire fucking freezer freezes up, and there's condensation on everything in the freezer.  If they put a lightbulb in the freezer, it'd get covered with ice.  Ice is frozen water.  Water is a conductor of electricity, so as soon as the door opened, and power went to the bulb, the two sides of the 110 running the light would short out and the power lines all the way from your lightbulb to your circuit breaker would either fry or pop the breaker.  Since condensation is a result of water in the air freezing there'd be no way to prevent it unless you made an airtight enclosure with the bulb in it... and then you wouldn't be able to change the bulb. 
¸

your reaching, but what you say makes sense. I'd rather say that old refrigerators dont have light cuz the bulb or the tungsten filament wouldnt support a big temperature gap , just like when you put a fucking cold piece of glass in some very hot water the shit blows up