Author Topic: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE  (Read 1515 times)

evo

Re: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 03:27:43 AM »
This mixtape is WEAK and BORING.... Spider Loc is BORING....his flow and lyrics is boring....

Spi had a lot of fans on spiderloc.com forums but he didnt utilize the site... hes a moron

JUICY GIRL = Spider or Spiders cousin.....

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 04:14:13 AM »
the hate is too strong.. :o if you don't like spider loc why y'all come to this tread ??

Why?
1. Read the thread's title
2. Think hard
3. If you still don't know the answer, start from point 1

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 05:10:43 AM »
This is why folks HATE on Spider Loc so often and intense , on these boards :

If the shirt fits, WEAR IT DUMMY !!!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 05:16:56 AM by JUICY GIRL »

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 08:53:12 AM »

get help please.. somthing is very wrong with you ??? i can listen to 2 of his songs that´s it.. but i dont hate him, he is a bad rapper in my opinion..
if someone want to release his music then good fo him, dont think it will sell anything ::)

crash

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 10:06:05 AM »
We asked for opinions of the mixtape!!! D/L Listen then speak on it, if you havnt listened or are not going to listen then whats the point of posting your FEELINGS about Spider Loc.....
We been fucking with dubcnn for a minute so thats why we stay posting up new Spi shit here, for the few fans that stay moving through here... www.thisisspiderloc.tv is where Spi's new forums will be located..

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 10:22:42 AM »
I listened 2 it and it sucked bad the last time I will download a spider loc song/mixtape

no hate, just my opinion 

he better off if he stayed on deathrow

ps. fuck the spi spamming dude
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 11:44:26 AM »
thanks for the hook up! hey icrash were's my cd's at? its been a month now & i still dont have them i ordered them from indastreets,  i sent you a couple of emails but got no response

thisoneguy360

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 12:35:19 PM »
That's the gayest title i've heard in a minute, i'm gonna check it out though
King of R&B stands for " King of Rappin' and Bangin' "

I know what it stands for, still sounds gay

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 12:38:31 PM »
spider loc will kill all of you for talking shit. he is the king of rappin and bangin after all
[

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 12:45:55 PM »

get help please.. somthing is very wrong with you ??? i can listen to 2 of his songs that´s it.. but i dont hate him, he is a bad rapper in my opinion..
if someone want to release his music then good fo him, dont think it will sell anything ::)

Something is wrong with me when all y'all come here, with Spider's name in y'all mouths, in a derogatory fashion 99% of the time ??? The topic of the thread was WHAT IS Y'ALL OPINION ON THE KING OF R&B, HIS NEW ISH THAT JUST DROPPED YESTERDAY !! Nobody asked y'all your personal feelings about Spider Loc or what y'all predict for his future. I haven't heard none of y'all muthafucka's who tend to diss Spider, discuss any of his songs from this new mixtape.

You know it's funny how I can get a 95% POSITIVE feedback from people outside these boards ,or even some who listened to Spi for the 1st time be like "Who is that, his shit is knockin' " ! Yet y'all continue to form an alliance against dude, but let me ask you this question, "How far is this hate really gonna get y'all in life,if you can't be open and try new ish,with this negative input" ?

Like I previously stated, that shirt is meant for anyone who comes through to post some bs, completely off topic,pertaining to Spi.

Now if the shirt fits, WEAR it !

thisoneguy360

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 12:50:03 PM »
^ It's just people opinions, there's no need to get hurt over something that doesn't even affect you, if you don't like people here then just don't post here..

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 12:57:32 PM »
^ It's just people opinions, there's no need to get hurt over something that doesn't even affect you, if you don't like people here then just don't post here..
Why shouldn't I ,as a fan not post on a topic pertaining to Spider  ??? Is it because I have a positive opinion on dude ? The real question is if y'all don't like Spi, then why continue posting on these threads ? It makes more logic for me to come here and post some real shit, rather than those of you who come to HATE !!

Nobody's gettin' hurt, I'm stating facts, not FICTION my dear !!!

No Teflon

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 01:22:06 PM »
"Its Not that We dont Like You, WE HATE YOU,PERDIOD"...

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 02:40:28 PM »
Why shouldn't I ,as a fan not post on a topic pertaining to Spider  ??? Is it because I have a positive opinion on dude ? The real question is if y'all don't like Spi, then why continue posting on these threads ? It makes more logic for me to come here and post some real shit, rather than those of you who come to HATE !!

Nobody's gettin' hurt, I'm stating facts, not FICTION my dear !!!

you can only post if you like his music ::) like i say before i dont hate spider, he be better singing on hooks ánd get 1-2 people on track to rap with him!!
You know it's funny how I can get a 95% POSITIVE feedback ?? on spider?? i really dont think so..
do you really believe that spider ever get a record out?? 

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2008, 03:38:47 PM »
it doesnt matter if he gets a record out. soulja boy got a goddamm record out. what matters is that spider loc and juicy girl suck each others dicks
[