Author Topic: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE  (Read 1536 times)

JUCYGIRL

Re: "THE KING OF R&B" SPIDER LOC's NEW MIXTAPE D/L...OPINIONS PLEASE
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2008, 04:20:04 PM »
it doesnt matter if he gets a record out. soulja boy got a goddamm record out. what matters is that spider loc and juicy girl suck each others dicks

word.
Y'all muthafucka's need to hurry up and get y'all a LIFE !!! This is what happens to folks when there's a shortage of pussy , a DROUGHT for y'all hatin' ass busters !!

Get HELP, it's never too LATE !!! 8)

it's never too late to lose 200 pounds bertha
It's never too late to go back straight SWEET Al Bundy, the only HOMO I know rockin a PINK phone and proud of it with a 17 page thread on this muthafucka  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah your ass need to hurry up and get you a life, no wonder you hate on Spider Loc and the females who support him. Your ass is gay and been wanting Spi all to yourself this whole time, you selfish lil devil you !! Too bad he ain't a faggot like you. Spider said it best in the interview,"If this is what it takes to make it in hip hop today, I can't wear all pink,(Hint HInt)I can't kiss another man on the mouth,(You lost with that one, I knew you was a funny bunny when you had Lil Wayne on your avatar) or have butterfly tattoos on my body ( God knows what kind of shit you got on your limpy ass body :laugh:)

I can't believe people on here who actually wasted that much fuckin' time on your lil pink phone thread, engaging in your homosexuality !!! No wonder this forum is so fucked up, y'all wanna discuss pink phones, rather than hip hop !!! Y'all the reason why hip hop is DEAD today !!!!!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=152903.msg1586293#msg1586293
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 04:44:13 PM by JUICY GIRL »

Al Bundy

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2008, 04:28:48 PM »
it doesnt matter if he gets a record out. soulja boy got a goddamm record out. what matters is that spider loc and juicy girl suck each others dicks

word.
Y'all muthafucka's need to hurry up and get y'all a LIFE !!! This is what happens to folks when there's a shortage of pussy , a DROUGHT for y'all hatin' ass busters !!

It's never too late to go back straight SWEET Al Bundy, the only HOMO I know rockin a PINK phone and proud of it with a 17 page thread on this muthafucka  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah your ass need to hurry up and get you a life, no wonder you hate on Spider Loc and the females who support him. Your ass is gay and been wanting Spi all to yourself this whole time you, selfish lil devil you !! Too bad he ain't a faggot like you. Spider said it best in the interview,"If this is what it takes to make it in hip hop today, I can't wear all pink,(Hint HInt)I can't kiss another man on the mouth,(You lost with that one, I knew you was a funny bunny when you had Lil Wayne on your avatar) or have butterfly tattoos on my body ( God knows what kind of shit you got on your limpy ass body :laugh:)

I can't believe people on here who actually wasted that much fuckin' time on your lil pink phone thread, engaging in your homosexuality !!! No wonder this forum is so fucked up, y'all wanna discuss pink phones, rather than hip hop !!! Y'all the reason why hip hop is DEAD today !!!!!!

the thread was a joke and i posted like all of 5 times in that thread. don't cry bertha because you can't get out of your bed in the morning without assistance

and LOL i've never kissed a dude and don't plan on it. how come you think you know me so well? stalker much?

i think we can all agree you're a loser for having all of your posts pertaining to spider loc like a fat groupie bitch

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2008, 04:30:06 PM »
just curious to know, what makes you qualified to say in a factual way that these songs wont pick up any buzz? this mixtaape is a banger though enjoy

IMO, cuz i Spider haven't seen Spider get any positive feedback from people. 6/10 of the G-Unit fans out there think he wack so how the fuck is he goin to build some kinda buzz, also when he's been out since like what..2000 something? Real talk when is his album out? No clue right? When he was "supposed" to come out like 04-05, that right there proves that there is no interest in him and he's on a G-Unit. When Spider signed to G-Unit Buck & Banks were both 1 album deep and at that time Spider was supposed to come out somewhere around the time Game left or maybe a lil time after that..Buck & Banks are now 2 albums deep and about to go on their 3rd and Spider STILL isnt out. And i haven't seen 50 promote dude at all.

This is no hate shit but this real talk. What can u tell me outta all this thats actually wrong? I want u Crash to answer that not with your Juicygirl account and whatnot, but U.

Haven't seen any positive feedback huh...maybe you need to get off the net and hear some positive feedback. Seems to me all of the people who think he's wack is in this forum all bull shit to the side.

Blutiful world, Big Blacc Boots, Sometimes, Get Right Down, Close to me, G Out Here, I'm that nigga, that verse he dropped on Bull Shit & Nonsense, Look At me ,Make you love me, Bounce, and some tracks from King of R&B which I previously listed aren't wack so I think ya'll mufuckas just made up your minds not to like his music. Which is cool but your opinion really has no effect on Spider's future or current status because he does have fans rather you acknowledge it or not. I pay attention to his skills and his official album will be hotter than what's already out.

Bitch ive seen yo myspace before you cant rap for SHIT u wouldnt even know what good rappin is. People outside aint feelin him neither. But lemme ask you something, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTERNET and OUTSIDE?? People on the internet are apart of the "people outside" so just cuz they say their opinions about dude on the internet they're irrelevant? How come Crash is on this site? To build a buzz on the streets? If people gave Spider good feedback on the internet then it would matter right? Haha if people were feelin him we woulda hear a album by now u dumb ass fool. There aint no buzz for him. People are feelin Ya Boy, Jay Rock, Crooked I more, as far as the new cats even though Crooked been in the game for some time. Its rappers like Spider that are always in denial and gassin himself up too much. Well see how much people are feelin him when his album drops.
So Messi, apart from all this crying and what not, did you peep out "The King of R&b" ? I mean haven't heard you make any statements pertaining to any tracks, beats, or credits. Weren't you the same one who made a thread asking who was gonna be on the Spider Loc album ,and what producers and credits were in it ? Well now that he came with this mixtape, you ain't got no input in it whatsoever ?

I would love to hear what you thought about this mixtape, because Imo, it's bangin' and it's hawt, and it will create a buzz for him. Don't you wanna be one of the first to sample it before it does ???

Remember, make HISTORY not HEADLINES boo !!!

StevenQBosell

« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2008, 04:35:05 PM »
Remember, make HISTORY not HEADLINES boo !!!

God, you are just so pretentious about this Spider Loc issue... like it actually matters in your life.

I'm So Fly

• Lil Geezy
  • rwahkbibzrvbv@mailinator.com... holla ladies!
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2008, 04:35:42 PM »
YO THIS ALBUM SUCKS, I PUT IT IN MY ESCALADE SHIT DIDNT BUMP AT ALL. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET PUSSY WITH THIS NIGGA'S CRACKHEADED RANTS COMIN OUT MY SPEAKERS??

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2008, 04:37:33 PM »

word.

Yeah your ass need to hurry up and get you a life, no wonder you hate on Spider Loc and the females who support him. Your ass is gay and been wanting Spi all to yourself this whole time you, selfish lil devil you !! Too bad he ain't a faggot like you. Spider said it best in the interview,"If this is what it takes to make it in hip hop today, I can't wear all pink,(Hint HInt)I can't kiss another man on the mouth,(You lost with that one, I knew you was a funny bunny when you had Lil Wayne on your avatar) or have butterfly tattoos on my body ( God knows what kind of shit you got on your limpy ass body :laugh:)

the thread was a joke and i posted like all of 5 times in that thread. don't cry bertha because you can't get out of your bed in the morning without assistance

and LOL i've never kissed a dude and don't plan on it. how come you think you know me so well? stalker much?

i think we can all agree you're a loser for having all of your posts pertaining to spider loc like a fat groupie bitch

Shut up fag boy and get you a LIFE !! I'm saying some real SHIT that goes unrecognized !!! You my dear are GAY !!! All you do is bash females on here by insulting them ! REAL men don't do that or make 17 page threads about their pink phone !!  :laugh: Lol @ you calling anybody a LOSER you HOMO INTERNET NERD !!!1

You MAD cause I called you out like the BITCH BOY you really are, huh Lil Mama ???  :'( :'(

Al Bundy

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2008, 04:43:52 PM »

word.

Shut up fag boy and get you a LIFE !! I'm saying some real SHIT that goes unrecognized !!! You my dear are GAY !!! All you do is bash females on here by insulting them ! REAL men don't do that or make 17 page threads about their pink phone !!  :laugh: Lol @ you calling anybody a LOSER you HOMO INTERNET NERD !!!1

You MAD cause I called you out like the BITCH BOY you really are, huh Lil Mama ???  :'( :'(

shut up fag boy! oh wow look at little girl throwing a temper tantrum. here's some food hopefully it will calm down your hunger. or maybe instead of spending 10 hours on a forum, you could work at jenny craig. how great would it be if you got a life and lost some weight?

i bash females? nah homegirl i'm talking about your groupie ass who can't see past spider locs pubes to type a coherent sentence. i have nothing to prove to your lame ass.

you're mad because i'm exposing you for being a lame bitch who always has spider loc in her mouth. bitch you know he doesn't love you so quit being a skeezer and get with the program.

I'm So Fly

• Lil Geezy
  • rwahkbibzrvbv@mailinator.com... holla ladies!
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2008, 04:48:21 PM »
YO THAT BITCH IN THE PICTURE IS MAD UGLY HAHAHAHA SKEEZER!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2008, 04:58:13 PM »

word.

shut up fag boy! oh wow look at little girl throwing a temper tantrum. here's some food hopefully it will calm down your hunger. or maybe instead of spending 10 hours on a forum, you could work at jenny craig. how great would it be if you got a life and lost some weight?

i bash females? nah homegirl i'm talking about your groupie ass who can't see past spider locs pubes to type a coherent sentence. i have nothing to prove to your lame ass.

you're mad because i'm exposing you for being a lame bitch who always has spider loc in her mouth. bitch you know he doesn't love you so quit being a skeezer and get with the program.
A skeezer ??  Couldn't you come up with something more hip, rather than your LAME homo words from the eighties ?? You talk like that to every girl on here. Why ??

Because you're a WOMAN hater !! I don't see why you're trying to hide your homosexuality now SALLY BUNDY !! It's ok to come out the CLOSET, this is 2008, where society accepts YOU PEOPLE !!!

Of course you're MAD because I'm posting pertaining to Spider Loc, that's what normal heterosexual's do !!! You want me to get on your level and start posting on shit like your PINK phone, Sally !

You need to get with the program by putting a fat dick in your mouth, to SHUT your dick suckers up, or your stanky fingers, that just came out your ASSHOLE ~~

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2008, 05:03:52 PM »
YO THAT BITCH IN THE PICTURE IS MAD UGLY HAHAHAHA SKEEZER!

Shut yo LAME ass up, tryna creep back on here with your FAKE account !!! The only escalade you rockin' is your 4 tire power wheel !!!

messi19

« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2008, 05:23:12 PM »

word.

A skeezer ??  Couldn't you come up with something more hip, rather than your LAME homo words from the eighties ?? You talk like that to every girl on here. Why ??

Because you're a WOMAN hater !! I don't see why you're trying to hide your homosexuality now SALLY BUNDY !! It's ok to come out the CLOSET, this is 2008, where society accepts YOU PEOPLE !!!

Of course you're MAD because I'm posting pertaining to Spider Loc, that's what normal heterosexual's do !!! You want me to get on your level and start posting on shit like your PINK phone, Sally !

You need to get with the program by putting a fat dick in your mouth, to SHUT your dick suckers up, or your stanky fingers, that just came out your ASSHOLE ~~

yeah im cryin right? hahaha just hang it up Crash.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2008, 05:36:18 PM »
keep doing yo thang crash, again cats want to be in spi's place, still never get why people who don't like it just don't say,i wasn't braille'n it and thats it,all that extra shit is just stupid as fucc, and if you don't like spider at all why even checc out a thread of his,go and checc out the muthafuccas yall like,go look at game's new tats or something yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2008, 06:07:44 PM »
just curious to know, what makes you qualified to say in a factual way that these songs wont pick up any buzz? this mixtaape is a banger though enjoy

IMO, cuz i Spider haven't seen Spider get any positive feedback from people. 6/10 of the G-Unit fans out there think he wack so how the fuck is he goin to build some kinda buzz, also when he's been out since like what..2000 something? Real talk when is his album out? No clue right? When he was "supposed" to come out like 04-05, that right there proves that there is no interest in him and he's on a G-Unit. When Spider signed to G-Unit Buck & Banks were both 1 album deep and at that time Spider was supposed to come out somewhere around the time Game left or maybe a lil time after that..Buck & Banks are now 2 albums deep and about to go on their 3rd and Spider STILL isnt out. And i haven't seen 50 promote dude at all.

This is no hate shit but this real talk. What can u tell me outta all this thats actually wrong? I want u Crash to answer that not with your Juicygirl account and whatnot, but U.

Haven't seen any positive feedback huh...maybe you need to get off the net and hear some positive feedback. Seems to me all of the people who think he's wack is in this forum all bull shit to the side.

Blutiful world, Big Blacc Boots, Sometimes, Get Right Down, Close to me, G Out Here, I'm that nigga, that verse he dropped on Bull Shit & Nonsense, Look At me ,Make you love me, Bounce, and some tracks from King of R&B which I previously listed aren't wack so I think ya'll mufuckas just made up your minds not to like his music. Which is cool but your opinion really has no effect on Spider's future or current status because he does have fans rather you acknowledge it or not. I pay attention to his skills and his official album will be hotter than what's already out.

Bitch ive seen yo myspace before you cant rap for SHIT u wouldnt even know what good rappin is. People outside aint feelin him neither. But lemme ask you something, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTERNET and OUTSIDE?? People on the internet are apart of the "people outside" so just cuz they say their opinions about dude on the internet they're irrelevant? How come Crash is on this site? To build a buzz on the streets? If people gave Spider good feedback on the internet then it would matter right? Haha if people were feelin him we woulda hear a album by now u dumb ass fool. There aint no buzz for him. People are feelin Ya Boy, Jay Rock, Crooked I more, as far as the new cats even though Crooked been in the game for some time. Its rappers like Spider that are always in denial and gassin himself up too much. Well see how much people are feelin him when his album drops.

Are you mad? I've made you uncomfortable with yourself lol. Net geeks like yo faggot ass are always on here while real niggas that know what Spi is talkin about is in the streets that's the difference. If you heard my music then that means ur on my friends list u faggot cause my page is private so don't try to type tough now I bet you're one of them fools that's always sendin me comments kissin my ass too and you can say what you want about my music but it pops off as hatin' 'cause I get way more ppl sayin they love my music from coast to coast to overseas, teenagers to adults,etc when I'm not even promotin' and only a hand ful(literally like 5)l said I'm wack cause they personally don't like me after findin' out I'm an asshole. You still a bitch and a bitch's opinion don't count so now that we've established you're a pussy ass nigga go and fuck yourself and have a nice day ;D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

messi19

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »

Are you mad? I've made you uncomfortable with yourself lol. Net geeks like yo faggot ass are always on here while real niggas that know what Spi is talkin about is in the streets that's the difference. If you heard my music then that means ur on my friends list u faggot cause my page is private so don't try to type tough now I bet you're one of them fools that's always sendin me comments kissin my ass too and you can say what you want about my music but it pops off as hatin' 'cause I get way more ppl sayin they love my music from coast to coast to overseas, teenagers to adults,etc when I'm not even promotin' and only a hand ful(literally like 5)l said I'm wack cause they personally don't like me after findin' out I'm an asshole. You still a bitch and a bitch's opinion don't count so now that we've established you're a pussy ass nigga go and fuck yourself and have a nice day ;D

Ohhhhhhhh how mad are u? I added you on Myspace before i saw you on this site so dont flatter yourself biiiiatch..LOL i havent wrote you any messages eva.

Spider is wack and so are you..shit why not make a group? Yell..

Can imagine it now.."1+1 makes 2, 2+2 makes 4, the flow make dough"..

LOL at this bitch..she lowered my props..then u must be reeeeal mad!

And Crash im impressed, you moved on from shootin videos infront of his backyard to a KITCHEN!..wooooow ure doin it reeeeal big huh? hahaha YELL
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 06:28:38 PM by messi19 »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2008, 06:47:52 PM »

Ohhhhhhhh how mad are u? I added you on Myspace before i saw you on this site so dont flatter yourself biiiiatch..LOL i havent wrote you any messages eva.

Spider is wack and so are you..shit why not make a group? Yell..

Can imagine it now.."1+1 makes 2, 2+2 makes 4, the flow make dough"..

LOL at this bitch..she lowered my props..then u must be reeeeal mad!

And Crash im impressed, you moved on from shootin videos infront of his backyard to a KITCHEN!..wooooow ure doin it reeeeal big huh? hahaha YELL

Like I said you're one of those ppl who wanna say somethin NOW because you see I'm an asshole lol but you're on MY list and SENT me the request that's just like a bitch and your worst than my ex's baby mama lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme