Author Topic: sup pimps check out my videos straight from my cam on myspace of me and the  (Read 193 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
boyz wildn out on the blvd hittin up the strips in L.A!  Pacific blvd in Huntington park, Long beach blvd in lynwood, and imperial/broadway blvd in southcentral/compton

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&channelid=14319120

peep out the bum at the taco bell drive thru who rolled up on us busting a hot 16 bars for change

that vid of me and the homie freakin those 2 hoodrizzles was on long beach blvd on the cruising strip in front of everyone and their moms in traffic LOL a big ass crowd gathered around us later shit was kooo we didnt even know em! we were just standing outside posted lookin for bitches we spotted em they parked right beside us and we just started getting at em

Nat Turner-reincarnated

eye am good on watchin a bunch of eses/vatos/cholos/........... jump mayetes...........

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ why do you always have to turn it into a racial thing? the only color i know is green i have family thats black, my uncle married a black woman 1 of my cousins is from es grape street watts hes black,  wvg grape street is a Black and Mexican gang

you can relax here ok

Joe Bonanno

this makes me miss the homies back in salinas.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

^^ why do you always have to turn it into a racial thing? the only color i know is green i have family thats black, my uncle married a black woman 1 of my cousins is from es grape street watts hes black,  wvg grape street is a Black and Mexican gang

you can relax here ok
what the hell. damn eye wish eye could have seen tu familias reactions........... probably had a heart attack.

Joe Bonanno

you can relax here ok
what the hell. damn eye wish eye could have seen tu familias reactions........... probably had a heart attack.

Oh you'd be surprised, if you ever one day leave the compound/ranch you stay at, you'd see multiculturalism has really taken off in the USA.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

you can relax here ok

Oh you'd be surprised, if you ever one day leave the compound/ranch you stay at, you'd see multiculturalism has really taken off in the USA.
please dont talk to me about multi anything........... your a typical ass racist caucasian.... hiding behind your image of listening to hip hop.....

Joe Bonanno

you can relax here ok

please dont talk to me about multi anything........... your a typical ass racist caucasian.... hiding behind your image of listening to hip hop.....

I dont hide anything. nigger nigger nigger. I keep it real, it would be nice if you could do so someday, thats why im trying to show you some light but you cant face it. 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

you can relax here ok

I dont hide anything. nigger nigger nigger. I keep it real, it would be nice if you could do so someday, thats why im trying to show you some light but you cant face it. 
no you dont............ eye am just waiting for the rest of the KKK clan to come on here and support you.......

Joe Bonanno

you can relax here ok

no you dont............ eye am just waiting for the rest of the KKK clan to come on here and support you.......

WE'RE ALL OUT TO GET YOU  WOOGY BOOGY NIGGER, WOOGY BOOGY!!!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: sup pimps check out my videos straight from my cam on myspace of me and the
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 07:27:40 PM »

you can relax here ok

WE'RE ALL OUT TO GET YOU  WOOGY BOOGY NIGGER, WOOGY BOOGY!!!
of course because eye am one of the few real niggas on here speakin the truth........

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: sup pimps check out my videos straight from my cam on myspace of me and the
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 09:05:09 AM »
here you go again with that race shit jobs lol why you get him started?

anyways i fixed tha default video we were tryin to hook up my homie in the back seat with that crack head in spanish lolll and i was like in the alleys, he likes anal

check out the new default vid of the dude at the drive thru kickin a hot 16 for a quarter