Author Topic: hey Job.  (Read 571 times)

Joe Bonanno

Re: hey Job.
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 04:44:11 PM »
Job... don't pay it no mind brother... these lames have no character so this is just one of the things they do to feel better about themselves.
oh fo sho......... a bunch of immature losers, who have no brains......... My style = Bananas, And My name is Joseph is the leader than you have westcoast, who stay taggin right along behind him ( just look for yourself where ever he post his little puppet westcoast come right behind him like yeah always agreeing). plain n simple when they all online at the same time, watch out THE KLAN IS IN THE BUILDING they get all hyped up and shit

so where does your ignorant black hate rants fit in to the scheme of things at dubcc?

fuck you and your shitty autoplay cocksucker
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 05:31:11 PM by doggystylin »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 04:44:18 PM »
Hey inifinite does your family ever talk to you?
does your family talk to you. u stay askin niggas those type of questions??? you insecure? what u from north cali and go to school in vancouver?? am eye correct?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 04:46:09 PM »
Job... don't pay it no mind brother... these lames have no character so this is just one of the things they do to feel better about themselves.
oh fo sho......... a bunch of immature losers, who have no brains......... My style = Bananas, And My name is Joseph is the leader than you have westcoast, who stay taggin right along behind him ( just look for yourself where ever he post his little puppet westcoast come right behind him like yeah always agreeing). plain n simple when they all online at the same time, watch out THE KLAN IS IN THE BUILDING they get all hyped up and shit

so where does your ignorant black hate rants fit in to the scheme of things at dubcc?
fits in right with you KLAN members....... fronting ass wigers. daytime you saggin, your pants listenin to eminem. at night ya mobbin together burning crosses on mi hermanos y hermanas  house property

JAZ

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »
this thread needs an autoplay.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 04:47:13 PM »
does your family talk to you. u stay askin niggas those type of questions??? you insecure? what u from north cali and go to school in vancouver?? am eye correct?

nm, your place here is on my tip! why don't you recite every town ive lived in, in chronological order while youre at it. give the noobs some history on the man your homoerotic anger is fixated on

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 04:50:14 PM »

nm, your place here is on my tip! why don't you recite every town ive lived in, in chronological order while youre at it. give the noobs some history on the man your homoerotic anger is fixated on

if eye am correct who the fuck leaves the US to go to school in canada?? usually people tryin to get in the US to go to school. eye really want a serious question, why do you people always refer to something homosexual. eye have seen this in numerous topics.. everything is homo this and that. why are you people such a perverse group?? you guys cant do without that those type of thoughts??? really sick

JAZ

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 04:52:28 PM »
this thread needs an autoplay.
i suggest Heart - Crazy on you

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 04:53:25 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 05:27:11 PM »
eye thawt hugh hadd uh whyte-devul azz fother...hugh ane reel luk Job
Nobody's perfect.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2008, 12:28:01 AM »
FUCK JOB

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2008, 02:31:04 AM »
Is homosexuality pervertic? I've learned that it's normal, no homo

kemizt

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2008, 02:43:57 AM »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2008, 03:33:00 AM »
Is homosexuality pervertic?

fuck you, the whole white race is pervertic!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2008, 04:02:41 AM »

kemizt

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2008, 04:39:26 AM »