Author Topic: Quote of The Week  (Read 315 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Quote of The Week
« on: February 17, 2008, 06:25:09 PM »
Here is the quote for this week.....
Somebody else should  put up a quote Next Week Sunday!!!

Let's see how long we can keep this up-Should be Fun 8) 8) 8)

"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph"
-His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I
^^TRue Story!!

Let's make this week count!!

Have a blessed fruitful Week Folks!!

Mackin'
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Doggystylin

Re: Quote of The Week
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 06:26:56 PM »
so basically, 'do somethin'......mothafucka

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 06:33:06 PM »

We Apologize, we are unable to supply a response that is adequate to your comment,please try again!

What do you want me to do??

I'm at a loss as what you require of me..I suggested a theme that would be great fun on this forum,..your response is weird..Help A Brutha Out..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 06:52:17 PM »
i was summing up your quote

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »
Quote of the Week: "Mackin (is) lost"
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 07:06:31 PM »
Sorry the thread flopped homey, A for effort though.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 07:08:39 PM »
ay yo fuck this pale faces.... eye will contribute..........

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 07:12:00 PM »
ay yo fuck this pale faces.... eye will contribute..........
PREACH to these crackers!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kain's non-existing life

• Lil Geezy
  • K A I N
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 06:10:49 AM »

SHUTUP YOU WANKSTER.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 09:06:42 AM »
"Now it is time to stand up and fight back. . . . There are no good crackers, and if you find one, kill him before he changes."

"The white race is absolutely disagreeable to get along with in peace. No other people on the face of the earth have been able to get along with white people since white people have been on our planet."

-

I'm So Fly

• Lil Geezy
  • rwahkbibzrvbv@mailinator.com... holla ladies!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 11:52:26 PM »
THAT WAS GAY

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 01:09:54 AM »
[

Elevz

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2008, 08:02:13 AM »
"The white race is absolutely disagreeable to get along with in peace. No other people on the face of the earth have been able to get along with white people since white people have been on our planet."

Pointing at a whole race in its entirety, you're implying there's a biological reason why "whites" cannot live in peace with others. What is this reason, why does this occur specifically with whites, what are the implications and what should be the consequences?

Until you've found valid answers to these questions, I suggest you shut the fuck up and keep your racist crap to yourself.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 12:45:25 PM »

Pointing at a whole race in its entirety, you're implying there's a biological reason why "whites" cannot live in peace with others. What is this reason, why does this occur specifically with whites, what are the implications and what should be the consequences?

Until you've found valid answers to these questions, I suggest you shut the fuck up and keep your racist crap to yourself.
ouch, that right therre hurt you huh?  truth is the truth.... eye know why but shit wont change unless you people know why straight up.

Elevz

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »

ouch, that right therre hurt you huh?  truth is the truth.... eye know why but shit wont change unless you people know why straight up.

I have Tanzanian friends. That's where your theory has been falsified already. I pointed out the incredibly huge flaws in your theory, and you simply tell me you have the answers - without stating them. Then you say things won't change until "you people" (meaning whites?) know why. What reason, other than the obvious - that you have no answers, could there be for you NOT to give the answers to these questions?

You're a fucking moron. The only right knowledge you possess, is 'right' because your feeble mind has accepted it as such. There's no objectivity or truth seeking involved, because you simply claim you already know it all. That's where I say: either back your statements up, or get your racist ass away from here. Dubcc doesn't need hate spreading irrationalists like you.