Author Topic: Quote of The Week  (Read 307 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Quote of The Week
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 01:01:21 PM »
"The white race is absolutely disagreeable to get along with in peace. No other people on the face of the earth have been able to get along with white people since white people have been on our planet."

Pointing at a whole race in its entirety, you're implying there's a biological reason why "whites" cannot live in peace with others. What is this reason, why does this occur specifically with whites, what are the implications and what should be the consequences?

Until you've found valid answers to these questions, I suggest you shut the fuck up and keep your racist crap to yourself.
ouch, that right therre hurt you huh?  truth is the truth.... eye know why but shit wont change unless you people know why straight up.

I have Tanzanian friends. That's where your theory has been falsified already. I pointed out the incredibly huge flaws in your theory, and you simply tell me you have the answers - without stating them. Then you say things won't change until "you people" (meaning whites?) know why. What reason, other than the obvious - that you have no answers, could there be for you NOT to give the answers to these questions?

You're a fucking moron. The only right knowledge you possess, is 'right' because your feeble mind has accepted it as such. There's no objectivity or truth seeking involved, because you simply claim you already know it all. That's where I say: either back your statements up, or get your racist ass away from here. Dubcc doesn't need hate spreading irrationalists like you.
eye love it when white people are so quick to say " I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS" and your point.??so what if you got friends from  Tanzanian nigga what the fuck does that have to do with anything. you didnt point out shit . its obvious, it just your dumb ass doesnt want to accept it. never claimed to know it all. its just a simple case of you being mad cuz a nigga told you the truth. and you quickly jumped to sayin I got friends from blah blah blah.... eye always wonder about you people who were so quick to get that out ( eye have friend from ____________ (fill in the blank)

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 01:26:06 PM »
Alright, I'll chop it up for you. That's one thing about real dumb asses: they need to be taken by the hand and guided through logic step by step. Maybe then you'll be able to grasp the workings of reason.

Opening statement by Job:

"The white race is absolutely disagreeable to get along with in peace. No other people on the face of the earth have been able to get along with white people since white people have been on our planet."

Opening statement was proven to be false because:

I have Tanzanian friends.

Am I white? Yes, I am.
Do I have Tanzanian friends? Yes, I do.
Are my Tanzanian friends white? No, they are not.

Can my close Tanzanian friends (not white) get along with me (white)? I would certainly say so.

You said no other people (meaning non-white people?) are able to get along with white people. Your statement was dismantled in one argument.

Even the most simple reasoning seems too hard for you to grasp. Let's not get into more abstract reasoning about cultural identities and biological heritage, because you're lost in a world that's too complex for you. Blame whitey while you can, if it relieves you from the pressure of having to deal with reality. Say "truth is truth" without actually knowing what that truth is, let alone seeking for it. Little Black Riding Hood got lost in the jungle.

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2008, 01:47:14 PM »
Here is the quote for this week.....
Somebody else should  put up a quote Next Week Sunday!!!

I have a good one in mind for next week.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2008, 05:25:09 PM »
Quote of the Week: "Mackin (is) lost"

^Thanks..Please Inform me how i can find my way back on track....rather than just point out i'm lost and do nothing to Aid Me...

Sorry the thread flopped homey, A for effort though.
..Well I tried ..Thanks!
Hopefully it will pick back up before Sunday..But i doubt it..Hopefully the next quote will gear things Up!!

i was summing up your quote
Oh Right ..My bad!!

ay yo fuck this pale faces.... eye will contribute..........
Aiigh Bro..,Let's do this!!

Here is the quote for this week.....
Somebody else should  put up a quote Next Week Sunday!!!

I have a good one in mind for next week.

Aiight...Come Sunday and lets discuss, can't wait!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2008, 05:28:20 PM »
Not Sure if you guys have heard of Ed. Burke..but his quote is quite similar to the above..he said [Edmund Burke] All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

True Story^
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 06:15:29 PM »
Quote of the Week: "Mackin (is) lost"

^Thanks..Please Inform me how i can find my way back on track....rather than just point out i'm lost and do nothing to Aid Me...

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker