Author Topic: crooked i should release his deathrow album with ftp  (Read 305 times)

evo

crooked i should release his deathrow album with ftp
« on: February 22, 2008, 04:01:56 AM »
lets face it nobody really cares about his new album BOSS....its say hi to the bad guy ft scarface, nas, kci, treach, too short, kurupt, eastwood, danny boy, ja rule, ashanti, irv gotti, devante.................. thats the album people want to hear. lets hope ftp put it out.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: crooked i should release his deathrow album with ftp
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 04:14:02 AM »
this has been said a million times, one more won't hurt: FTP can't release the Crooked I album "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" because Crooked I has threatened them with legal action. He also turned down the oppurtunity to joint-release it with FTP...

well, that is what we have been told...

evo

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 04:23:15 AM »
i know this... but ftp have the album, so crooked i should man up & let them put it out thats what im saying

kuruptDPG

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 05:14:05 AM »
crooked i said in a interview that he'l release his deathrow stuf aftr boss

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 05:46:49 AM »
lets face it nobody really cares about his new album BOSS....
Do you carry an extra chromosome by any chance ? LOTS of people are heavily anticipating BOSS.

evo

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 07:21:59 AM »
not like they wanted his death row album because BOSS will be full of low budget producers and features from people like mykestro and glasses malone lol

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 07:39:21 AM »
not like they wanted his death row album because BOSS will be full of low budget producers and features from people like mykestro and glasses malone lol

I actually don't believe this to be true...  I think he's got something up his sleeve.

evo

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 07:40:48 AM »

I actually don't believe this to be true...  I think he's got something up his sleeve.

we will find out in 2010

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 09:47:44 AM »
Id like to hear both but in all honesty id be happy to hear just one.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 10:04:28 AM »
Id like to hear both but in all honesty id be happy to hear just one.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 10:35:42 AM »
no he should not. that would be a crime

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 02:41:45 PM »
FTP has HALF of Untouchable don't get it twisted. Sin/Am7 came to Nino Brown asking track titles, back in 2001 fucking whitey was begging Nino for Untouchable, because all that fucking fag and his gay orphan boyfriend had was Tha Realest and YGD Tha Top Dogg. Crooked I is the homie and he don't need to work with a bunch of fucking net-nerds to release his albums. No one has Say Hi To The Bad Guy anymore unless the engineers and others were smart enough to sneak the shit out, the rest of the shit is in the courts possession. So in other words, stop hoping for the impossible from a 29 year old white boy living in Georgia. The chances of anyone getting that album unless the masters are bought is like 2Pac resurrecting, making tribute songs with Biggie, and doing songs with Tha Realest. Oh and for the record when Crooked I called Mr. For The People, the fucker wouldn't pick up the phone, and this is rather funny since he never leaves the house except to get his Suge Bummed Me In The Ass tattoos. That's just to stop some propaganda. Also, Kurupt4Life I believe is right about the release of shit.