Author Topic: Dubcnn: DJ Crazy Toones Discusses His New Projects (Raw Footage, Maylay, W.Union  (Read 246 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn had the chance to catch up with DJ Crazy Toones to get a few words on his current projects, while he's on the road doing shows with WC. "Ice Cube is shooting a movie in Louisiane right now, he comes home on the weekends to work on "Raw Footage". The album is damn near finished!", Toones said about Cube's upcoming project.

There is no release date as of yet though, we're hoping for a Summer release. If the first single "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" is anything to go by, we're in for another raw Ice Cube LP!

Then of course, Young Maylay is working on his street album "The Real Coast Guard", which will be dropping in March. Expect some new music from the project on dubcnn very soon.

A topic that Crazy Toones was very enthusiastic about was talking about Bombai a female DJ from the Bum Squad DJ's. "She's my baby, I'm birthing her to the world. I never took nobody under my wing but I'm taking her. Expect to hear from her." You can currently check out Bombai on K-Day.

Another project that Crazy Toones is involved with is the self-titled Westurn Union mixtape which is coming out soon. Expect some music from that in near future as well. Other projects that are in the works include a Snoop Dogg mixtape, and of course the follow-up to "CT Experience", "It's A Demo". He also mentioned Tha Trapp are working on a new still untitled project. Sounds like he got a lot on his plate, we'll definitely keep you updated on all of them though. Keep it locked.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
hey i figured there was an interview to go with this..lol
props on the info though!
will e on the look out!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

~Lucien~

thanks for the info

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Naw no new interview just a quick news post..

The_Offence

i smell BEEF

remember in a past interview TOPIC was asked about using that name "The Coast Guard" when maylay was known as The Coast Guard" before him and he acted like he did'nt really care......i guess maylay is sending a message with that mixtape name ...."The Real Coast Guard"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
PROPS!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hey man props for this! Cool to hear from Crazy Toones. I'll be looking out for that Maylay, been waiting a while for that.

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
GET READY FOR THE WHAT ORIGINAL WEST COAST SUPPORTERS HAS BEEN WAITIN OWN "THE REAL COAST GUARD" I CAN REALLY SAY WE MADE A CLASSIC WIT THIS ONE, IM GETTIN THE PRE-ORDERS UP @ www.myspace.com/youngmaylay REAL SOON.. MUCH LOVE AND THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR DUB C , CUBE AND DJ C TOONES. SHOUT OUT TO MA LABEL AFFILIATES THA TRAPP, ALL SALUTES GO TO THE WESTERN UNION AND EXTENDED FAM, AND WITH THE ADDITION OF EVERY OTHER ARTIST FROM HERE ON THE ALLSTAR LINE UP.  I CAN... AND WILL SAY... "THE WEST COAST AINT NEVER LEFT, WE JUST PUTTIN CALIFORNIA OWN HER FEET AGAIN" WES INDEED...   

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Whatup Maylay!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Can't wait for "its a demo" hope its even better than

"CT Experiance",

looking forward to"The Real Coast Guard as well

West West Y'all

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
WES WIT IT RUD.. WHERE YOU AT LIL JAY ? LETS GET READY TO DO THAT INTERVIEW SO ITS READY TO BE POSTED WHEN THE CD HIT THE STREETS.. HOLLA AT ME WHEN YOU GET UP..

Okka

Props for the info, i thought there was an interview too though :D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

We're definitely spoiling ya'll, huh.. ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Thx for the quick update on Crazy Toones. Looking forward to all of his projects, especially "The Real Coast Guard". Been waiting on that for a while now...