Author Topic: hmm...i want to go to venice beach  (Read 543 times)

Kain's non-existing life

• Lil Geezy
  • K A I N
Re: hmm...i want to go to venice beach
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 07:21:57 AM »
AWESOME

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 12:49:49 PM »
I'm in the the SFV, so I play at Tarzana, Winnetka, and Reseda most of the time...99% of the dudes there are also weaksauce, though.

where at in Reseda do you play? my cousin Joe goes to C-SUN and plays ball. If you ever ball with a mexican dude named Joe Bravo, that's my cousin.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 12:51:19 PM »
Venice is cool to go to every once in a while, but the weekends are too packed with all the tourists. But there's a little skate park, all those little stands, that annoying guy who raps about people that are walking by, and the b-ball courts. Last time I played ball there a few months back, this black dude got mad when he lost and picked up a garbage can and threw it against the wall by the bathroom, and this white couple got all scared and were yelling to their daughter to stay in the bathroom. Hilarious!!

the one dude i hate there is the black guy on the skates with the guitar. he plays the same shit over and over again and makes like 1000 bucks a day. one day i'm going to jack his hustle and show people how it's really done.  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 02:59:40 PM »
I'm in the the SFV, so I play at Tarzana, Winnetka, and Reseda most of the time...99% of the dudes there are also weaksauce, though.

where at in Reseda do you play? my cousin Joe goes to C-SUN and plays ball. If you ever ball with a mexican dude named Joe Bravo, that's my cousin.

Reseda and Victory...I've probably seen him around.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »
i use to dominate him when we were little but i retired....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2008, 03:29:01 PM »
You should get into shape and start playing again

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2008, 10:41:28 PM »
i got hit by a car in highschool. i had to retire, tore ligs and what not , knee cap is funk too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2008, 01:27:44 PM »
i got hit by a car in highschool. i had to retire, tore ligs and what not , knee cap is funk too.

I'm sure you can still play...If Shaq can do it, anyone can. ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2008, 04:02:02 PM »
i can, PROBABLY, but i can't play MY game, which is a lot of Jumping. i got had a lot of unique jump passes and i have had  an unstoppable block out game. i could rebound like no other. growing up i was always the tallest or one of the tallest kids in school but i stopped growing in the 6th grade at 5'9 ish. so my game was always C/PF like....then before my accident my coaches had me play Point Foward and that's where i started with my passing game. so that's why i like shaq  and barkley aot because i use to play like that , and then later i started to reallly like Kidd because that's how i strived to pass. Now that's why i like Odom cuz my game was a lot like how he plays , but i think i'm a better passer.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2008, 10:06:31 PM »
Venice is cool to go to every once in a while, but the weekends are too packed with all the tourists. But there's a little skate park, all those little stands, that annoying guy who raps about people that are walking by, and the b-ball courts. Last time I played ball there a few months back, this black dude got mad when he lost and picked up a garbage can and threw it against the wall by the bathroom, and this white couple got all scared and were yelling to their daughter to stay in the bathroom. Hilarious!!

the one dude i hate there is the black guy on the skates with the guitar. he plays the same shit over and over again and makes like 1000 bucks a day. one day i'm going to jack his hustle and show people how it's really done.  8)

that dude is Harry Parry. dude is classic. it's not about the quality of what he plays...it's just his whole personality is ridiculous.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram