Author Topic: you already know what time it is....  (Read 506 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: you already know what time it is....
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2008, 04:44:08 AM »
so what's the point of showing us your cannon (no homo)?
whats  the point of half the shit these niggas showin on here??? you do the knowledge on that

you didnt answer his question at all. What was your personal motivation for posting a picture of your pistol?

thank you Xander...

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008, 05:24:11 AM »
Some of my handguns

« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 05:32:29 AM by Still Spendin' Dat '96 Guap® (Stamped never Stepped on) »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2008, 08:55:47 AM »
so what's the point of showing us your cannon (no homo)?
whats  the point of half the shit these niggas showin on here??? you do the knowledge on that

you didnt answer his question at all. What was your personal motivation for posting a picture of your pistol?
and like eye said whats the point of half the bullshit you people put up on here??? do the knowledge on that

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »
^no need to get offended. I was just interested in your reason for posting a pic of your pistol. But obviously you did it cause half of the people put up bullshit on here...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2008, 09:28:40 AM »
^no need to get offended. I was just interested in your reason for posting a pic of your pistol. But obviously you did it cause half of the people put up bullshit on here...
eye just wonder why ya feel the need to question why eye do something. when niggas doing the same thing just like me on here.... but when JOB do it its a big problem...... is anybody seeing this shit?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2008, 09:34:20 AM »
eye just wonder why ya feel the need to question why eye do something. when niggas doing the same thing just like me on here.... but when JOB do it its a big problem...... is anybody seeing this shit?

In my opinion it has nothing to do with you. I just wonder why people would put up pictures of their guns. Is it to look tough? Is it cause they're proud of their guns? Is it to scare others? 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2008, 09:37:28 AM »

In my opinion it has nothing to do with you. I just wonder why people would put up pictures of their guns. Is it to look tough? Is it cause they're proud of their guns? Is it to scare others? 
eye felt like postin just cuz .also how am eye going to scare niggas on the internet. thats like throwin ice cubes at the sun..... eye dont know where none of ya niggas at ( but eye do wish eye can see a lot of you people face to face. especially westcoast, and joseph bonano what ever that pale face name is).

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2008, 02:12:17 PM »
SHUT UP BITCH. YOU ALL TALK NO PLAY. WTF U FINNA DO WITH THAT GUN??? POINT IT AT ME THROUGH THE COMPUTER MONITOR SCREEN U RETARD?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2008, 02:52:33 PM »
SHUT UP BITCH. YOU ALL TALK NO PLAY. WTF U FINNA DO WITH THAT GUN??? POINT IT AT ME THROUGH THE COMPUTER MONITOR SCREEN U RETARD?
why would eye need anything to handle you...... all eye have to do is slap you like a bitch....

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2008, 02:55:27 PM »
why would eye need anything to handle you...... all eye have to do is slap you like a bitch....

U WOULD TRY TO SLAP SOMEBODY, YOU BEING THE BITCH. USE UR FIST PUSSY, OR THE HANDLE TO UR GUN (IF UR SCRAWNY ASS CAN EVEN HANDLE IT)

Narrator

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2008, 07:10:51 PM »
Chinks suck.  They also have tiny penises.

The Purple Champ

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2008, 08:05:23 PM »
^lol

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2008, 08:23:47 PM »

eye felt like postin just cuz .also how am eye going to scare niggas on the internet. thats like throwin ice cubes at the sun..... eye dont know where none of ya niggas at ( but eye do wish eye can see a lot of you people face to face. especially westcoast, and joseph bonano what ever that pale face name is).

wow, you really want to meet me? so i have the power to send absolute strangers from the internet into a murderous rage. that is amazing

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2008, 08:25:48 PM »

wow, you really want to meet me? so i have the power to send absolute strangers from the internet into a murderous rage. that is amazing
man shut up. and hook up that jamie foxx

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2008, 08:30:47 PM »
.45 & .357 > any other hand gun

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.