Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - *NOT* I DOMINATE  (Read 1461 times)

PG.

• Lil Geezy
Re: Bishop Lamont - *NOT* I DOMINATE
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 03:11:53 PM »
well whoo kid was the one to play it so its prolly off that bishop/whoo kid mixtape
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 03:12:11 PM »
what we have is just a teaser, it shouldn't stop it from being on the album imo.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 03:13:24 PM »
well whoo kid was the one to play it so its prolly off that bishop/whoo kid mixtape
Did you hear it on the radio? DId he give any more info?

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 03:15:24 PM »
this track is like a blessing and a curse (for the fans). It was unexpected (therefore exciting) and the track is BANGING. Plus its prod by dre. But now, this possibly means it'll get scrapped and we won't get this on the reformation :-X
you hit the nail on the head there.
yep. But on 2nd thought, why would Whoo Kid plays this if its unintentional ???  weird.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

PG.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 03:21:09 PM »
this track is like a blessing and a curse (for the fans). It was unexpected (therefore exciting) and the track is BANGING. Plus its prod by dre. But now, this possibly means it'll get scrapped and we won't get this on the reformation :-X
yep. But on 2nd thought, why would Whoo Kid plays this if its unintentional ???  weird.

well it was g-unit radio and he was just playin all sorts of tracks and well this was one of em its gotta be off their mixtape together cuz i never hear whoo kid play bishop much
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2008, 03:28:28 PM »
well it was g-unit radio and he was just playin all sorts of tracks and well this was one of em its gotta be off their mixtape together cuz i never hear whoo kid play bishop much
that seems logical. Whoo Kid wouldn't fuck over Bishop like that (i doubt). At the same time this track seems to "big" to be on a tape. Will see I guess.

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »
NOT A DRE PRODUCTION! DREADY BEATZ!
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 04:07:55 PM »
NOT A DRE PRODUCTION! DREADY BEATZ!

I was just thinking about that, Whoo Kid premiered it and they have a mixtape together. So, my first pick was DJ Khalil, listen to "Hood Psalm" of N Noize it has a simillar sound and if I heard that track before it went on a mixtape, I'd thought it was a Dre track too. And my 2nd pick would be Dready Beatz, 3rd Focus.

Dre, Khalil, Dready Beatz, whoever, the beat is dope and I can't believe Bishop is putting these tracks on mixtapes. Dready Beatz is one talented mofo, ain't he from UK ?

EDIT: I've just listened to Shitting On Fools and it does have some elements that can be heard here.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 04:23:37 PM by Meho »

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 04:15:16 PM »
this just gets more and more confusing. Now its a Dready Beats production? then why would aftermath tell Eddie its Dre ???

Lil D

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2008, 04:21:27 PM »
Dready Beatz a fool for all these crazy beats he be droppin', I Need It [Caltroit] is a crazy banger

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 09:46:07 PM »
I was told that Kay Slay dropped it on his show!

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2008, 10:28:10 PM »
Shit sound hard.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

No Teflon

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2008, 10:39:39 PM »
is it me or I am wasting my time waiting for Next Episode pt 2????? Becoz everything that Dre done lately aint really that promising......

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2008, 12:36:37 AM »
The beat is crazy, especially that orchestra voice. I can't tell much about the lyrics since the quality sucks but Bishop's flow is on point.

But what is going on though, how did this leak, was it intentional, this doesn't sound like a lefotver Dre & Bishop collabo like "No Stoppin Carson", this is an album cut.  I hope Eddie gets some info straight from Bishop. I thought Reformation was coming after Detox, this leak makes no sense...

yeah, this leak was not intentional!

I just got word from Aftermath, and this is NOT "I Dominate"!!!!!
damn u got word from the Aftermath staff. could u then ask them about a detox release date ?

its coming, actually coming, this time!

;D

anyway, yeah it wouldn't make sense if the I Dominate leaked.
i almost forgot that bishop is going to drop a mixtape with DJ Whoo Kid soon  ;)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2008, 12:48:07 AM »
damn, sounds nice, and if it's Dready Beats, that would solidify my opinion on his great tallent
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>