Author Topic: Gerald Green Traded To Houston?  (Read 287 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Gerald Green Traded To Houston?
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 02:23:46 PM »
Green should have went to college.  He's got superstar potential.

Yeah I never understood why people skipped out on college (besides Kobe, Lebron, KG, etc)

Money.  That's pretty much it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 02:29:03 PM »
good for him, Minny retarded for not playing him more. WTF was up with that ???

hope he finds a home in Houston

The Wolves have won like 10 games so far. Do you really think it would make a difference if he played? Minnesota already has a bench full of players and an a handful of picks, they can afford to let a guy or two go.

Uhh, they're retarded for not letting him develop into the player many thought he could and had the potential to become...He definitely has the talent and athleticism, and had showcased some great performances with Boston. He deserved a shot along Corey Brewer to get some good minutes and develop his game on that losing team.

He deserves a good team to play for. The Wolves aren't a good team, or didn't you know?

My point was that he definitely deserved playing time on a team that was going nowhere...It's harder to get minutes as an up-and-coming talent when you're playing for a winning team. There's no excuse for why he was only playing 12 minutes on the shitty ass T-Wolves...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 06:51:30 PM »
Green should have went to college.  He's got superstar potential.

Yeah I never understood why people skipped out on college (besides Kobe, Lebron, KG, etc)

$$$$$

i think NBA should make a 2 year rule

if not 3 like the NFL.  3 may be pushing it though.  that's a waste of a scholarship.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 07:36:23 PM »
good for him, Minny retarded for not playing him more. WTF was up with that ???

hope he finds a home in Houston

The Wolves have won like 10 games so far. Do you really think it would make a difference if he played? Minnesota already has a bench full of players and an a handful of picks, they can afford to let a guy or two go.

Uhh, they're retarded for not letting him develop into the player many thought he could and had the potential to become...He definitely has the talent and athleticism, and had showcased some great performances with Boston. He deserved a shot along Corey Brewer to get some good minutes and develop his game on that losing team.

He deserves a good team to play for. The Wolves aren't a good team, or didn't you know?

My point was that he definitely deserved playing time on a team that was going nowhere...It's harder to get minutes as an up-and-coming talent when you're playing for a winning team. There's no excuse for why he was only playing 12 minutes on the shitty ass T-Wolves...PeACe

I don't have control over who plays and who doesn't. I would have played him. But again, we are talking about a team run by Kevin McHale. I don't think you realize how completely incompetent he really is.