Author Topic: What's your view on gay adoption?  (Read 4251 times)

Rohan

• Lil Geezy
What's your view on gay adoption?
« on: February 24, 2008, 05:50:46 PM »
Two males or two females.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 05:55:36 PM by Rohan »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: What's your view on gay adoption?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 05:52:15 PM »
Two males and two females.
its not natural and should not be tolerated...... at all..........

Rohan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 05:56:47 PM »

made a mistake i meant "or" not "and"

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 06:02:38 PM »

I think a child should be raised with a mum and Dad but honestly...Russia is threatening to declare war on America over Kosovo so it kind of pales into significance lol.

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 06:04:12 PM »
Allah does not approve of fagdom.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 06:10:56 PM »
Are you willing to take on those children then?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »
Homophobia is a no no

I don't really care if they let homosexualls adopt or not

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 07:08:44 PM »
there are plenty of male n female who would adopt.... so eye dont see the need for puttin a child into situation like that where they will be confused from the start. Remember eye am all about the future= children (dont matter what color, and yes that goes for pale children). just think about the kids growin up and dealin with that shit in school.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 07:09:32 PM »
Homophobia is a no no

homophobia nothing. thats a bullshit word...... homosexuality is a big fucken NO...... if ya pops was gay you wouldnt be here

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 07:29:15 PM »
Homophobia is a no no

homophobia nothing. thats a bullshit word...... homosexuality is a big fucken NO...... if ya pops was gay you wouldnt be here

True that, but I don't really care if the next man is gay - as long as he doesn't try to hump me

kemizt

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 07:32:16 PM »
there are plenty of male n female who would adopt.... so eye dont see the need for puttin a child into situation like that where they will be confused from the start. Remember eye am all about the future= children (dont matter what color, and yes that goes for pale children). just think about the kids growin up and dealin with that shit in school.
There are not nearly enough heterosexual couples adopting children. If this were the case, orphanages and social services and things of that nature would be nonexistent. If there are people out there who are willing to open up their homes and take in a child and love it as their own, who really gives a damn what their sexual orientation is? It's better a kid has loving guardians than living from foster home to foster home without a real place to call home or real people to call family.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 07:37:06 PM »
There are not nearly enough heterosexual couples adopting children. If this were the case, orphanages and social services and things of that nature would be nonexistent. If there are people out there who are willing to open up their homes and take in a child and love it as their own, who really gives a damn what their sexual orientation is? It's better a kid has loving guardians than living from foster home to foster home without a real place to call home or real people to call family.
eye hate to admit but your right..... peace

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 08:38:31 PM »
The important thing to remember is what Allah wills.  This is not a democracy; it is an Allah-ocracy.  And Allah says that fagdom is evil and cannot be tolerated, whether it's from the homo-thug raps of Dipset, or fag couples adopting kids.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 08:41:16 PM »
Personally, I think if gay people pass the criteria that adoption agencies and shit set for couples I don't see why they shouldn't be able to raise adopted kids.  

Here, let me break your heart.

Here's 4,000 kids in America right now that can't find a family to live with.  They're living in orphanages, no family at christmas, no family at their birthday, no family to help them with their homework, no family to hang out with on the weekends, no house to live in, no hope for a future, etc. and that's just a small, small percentage of the ones in America.... estimated at 114,000 kids waiting for adoption... this isn't counting all the kids who are homeless and nobody knows about it, or the kids who are in abusive households that would love to be somewhere else.  Around the world there's literally millions of kids with NOBODY.  

If the homosexuals who want to adopt are decent people, by all means they should be allowed to adopt.  

http://www.adoptuskids.org/Child/ChildSearch.aspx

Narrator

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 08:42:17 PM »
Personally, I think if gay people pass the criteria that adoption agencies and shit set for couples I don't see why they shouldn't be able to raise adopted kids. 

Here, let me break your heart.

Here's 4,000 kids in America right now that can't find a family to live with.  They're living in orphanages, no family at christmas, no family at their birthday, no family to help them with their homework, no family to hang out with on the weekends, no house to live in, no hope for a future, etc. and that's just a small, small percentage of the ones in America.... estimated at 114,000 kids waiting for adoption... this isn't counting all the kids who are homeless and nobody knows about it, or the kids who are in abusive households that would love to be somewhere else.  Around the world there's literally millions of kids with NOBODY. 

If the homosexuals who want to adopt are decent people, by all means they should be allowed to adopt. 

http://www.adoptuskids.org/Child/ChildSearch.aspx

Allah says no.  You cannot contradict the will of Allah.