Author Topic: What's your view on gay adoption?  (Read 4246 times)

Sikotic™

Re: What's your view on gay adoption?
« Reply #120 on: February 29, 2008, 11:17:25 PM »
As far as homosexuality being "unnatural", about 10% of all living creatures that perform sexual reproduction are homosexual. It's fact, look it up.

I guess those gay kangaroos down in the WESSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIDE of Australia are digsuting and unnatural, right?

BTW, you didn't answer my question yet, poo poo.

quick question? what do you think about people having sex with animals? and if a person wants to marry an animal? you think thats ok. he might love his pet dog or what ever alot. same sorta bullshit hey. next thing u know mother fuckers will want to marry cats and dogs. and it will be ok by idiots like u
You call ME an idiot, but you can't differentiate a human from a dog? I feel sorry for you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2008, 12:19:35 PM »
Aside from Kill, Sikotic, and a few others, the amount of ignorance people are showing in here is disgraceful.
Thank you and yes.

Anyways:

Job - You know, what's sad is that if I were to play - let's use a trickologist mumble-jumble term from an old Caucasian language - advocatus diaboli, that is, if I wanted to answer my own questions from a homophobic perspective, I'd do a much better job than you. E.g., saying that some of the sexual practices mentioned by me ultimately serve the purpose of reproduction as they might, unlike gay sex, be part of sexual action eventually resulting in vaginal intercourse, would already be a a lot more of a point than moronic plug-the-cable analogies, even if you'd still have no argument whatsoever in favor of contraception. But even putting that into your own supersimplistic words seems to be beyond you. You prefer (no, you have to resort to) claiming that people like me and Elevz (intelligent guy, by the way) consider ourselves to be right due to the fact that we're white. If you weren't that annoying, I'd have to feel sorry for that mixture of bitterness and sheer idiocy that is your perception of things. Also, the fact that I agree with Sikotic (not white and not dumb) and you agree with Boo Boo (probably white and blessed with a borderline IQ) doesn't seem to help either.

Turf Hitta - If you had actually managed to make Job understand anything, I'd have had to be jealous :)

Sikotic - Boo Boo's not very much into answering questions. He's more of an insult-type guy.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2008, 02:19:40 PM »
Aside from Kill, Sikotic, and a few others, the amount of ignorance people are showing in here is disgraceful.
Thank you and yes.

Anyways:

Job - You know, what's sad is that if I were to play - let's use a trickologist mumble-jumble term from an old Caucasian language - advocatus diaboli, that is, if I wanted to answer my own questions from a homophobic perspective, I'd do a much better job than you. E.g., saying that some of the sexual practices mentioned by me ultimately serve the purpose of reproduction as they might, unlike gay sex, be part of sexual action eventually resulting in vaginal intercourse, would already be a a lot more of a point than moronic plug-the-cable analogies, even if you'd still have no argument whatsoever in favor of contraception. But even putting that into your own supersimplistic words seems to be beyond you. You prefer (no, you have to resort to) claiming that people like me and Elevz (intelligent guy, by the way) consider ourselves to be right due to the fact that we're white. If you weren't that annoying, I'd have to feel sorry for that mixture of bitterness and sheer idiocy that is your perception of things. Also, the fact that I agree with Sikotic (not white and not dumb) and you agree with Boo Boo (probably white and blessed with a borderline IQ) doesn't seem to help either.

... ....anyway nigga you didnt make no sense. and the only reason why people agree with you because everybody in this thread is white and then you have the uncle tom sikotic

Sikotic™

« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »
And we all know how being an uncle tom has so much to do with my stance on homosexual adoption. Thanks for dropping another one of those jewels on me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2008, 02:47:18 PM »
Thank you and yes.

Anyways:

... ....anyway nigga you didnt make no sense. and the only reason why people agree with you because everybody in this thread is white and then you have the uncle tom sikotic
I think we're at the point where we might as well stop. I've had my fun and you have definitely failed to engage in any kind of serious discussion. Guess I'll leave it at that...

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2008, 08:25:24 PM »
Thank you and yes.

Anyways:

I think we're at the point where we might as well stop. I've had my fun and you have definitely failed to engage in any kind of serious discussion. Guess I'll leave it at that...

i am not white. thank god. and i am not gay. thank god. and i dont want to argue with gay people. i dont want to talk to them. cya

Sikotic™

« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2008, 10:12:47 PM »
i am not white. thank god. and i am not gay. thank god. and i dont want to argue with gay people. i dont want to talk to them. cya
You couldn't argue your way out of a bath house ya faggot.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2008, 02:18:39 AM »
ok, sorry, i assumed you were most likely white cause that's my default assumption for australians. the rest of your post, i am not gonna comment on.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2008, 04:14:55 AM »
ok, sorry, i assumed you were most likely white cause that's my default assumption for australians. the rest of your post, i am not gonna comment on.

some people just dont like gays. thats all i can say. some people just dont like the thought of 2 men having sex.

Trauma-san

« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2008, 06:24:26 AM »
... and some people aren't intelligent enough to understand that whether you like somebody or not is an OPINION.  It doesn't mean that LAWS have to be made to make them second rate.

For instance, I don't like what a fucking dumbass you are.  That doesn't mean we shouldn't allow you to reproduce.  Well, it actually DOES mean we shouldn't but we're going to allow it anyways.

People are so fucking stupid and shallow minded.  Freedom isn't about letting people do things you like or letting people be happy.  Freedom is about letting people be assholes, or letting people you don't like do their thing even though you can't fucking stand it.

That's another reason why gays should be allowed to adopt.  To piss people like 'boo boo' off.  Boo boo.  I'm a grown ass man, I can't call you boo boo. 

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2008, 06:28:24 AM »
For instance, I don't like what a fucking dumbass you are.  That doesn't mean we shouldn't allow you to reproduce.  Well, it actually DOES mean we shouldn't but we're going to allow it anyways.
lol, analogy of the day :D

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2008, 06:44:57 AM »
... and some people aren't intelligent enough to understand that whether you like somebody or not is an OPINION.  It doesn't mean that LAWS have to be made to make them second rate.

People are so fucking stupid and shallow minded.  Freedom isn't about letting people do things you like or letting people be happy.  Freedom is about letting people be assholes, or letting people you don't like do their thing even though you can't fucking stand it.

That's another reason why gays should be allowed to adopt.  To piss people like 'boo boo' off.  Boo boo.  I'm a grown ass man, I can't call you boo boo. 

hate on the name all u want. u just hypocritical if you read between your lines. on one side you try to be this i love everything jesus when you just think your smarter and wiser than the next person on the board and at the same time throw out disses. i know people like you.... they are called straight bitches. deal with it. its a internet board.

Sparegeez

« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2008, 11:12:02 AM »
Boo Boo is an Indian G from Western Australia, and he knows the Game. So don't fuck with him.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2008, 02:01:46 PM »
Freedom isn't about letting people do things you like or letting people be happy.  Freedom is about letting people be assholes, or letting people you don't like do their thing even though you can't fucking stand it.

or letting people explain certain youtube clips that show just how outlandish and ridiculous certain belief systems are.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2008, 06:37:35 PM »
Boo Boo is an Indian G from Western Australia, and he knows the Game. So don't fuck with him.

i dont know the game?