Author Topic: What's your view on gay adoption?  (Read 4252 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What's your view on gay adoption?
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2008, 07:58:48 AM »
If a fag wants to be a fag, fine, whatever. But fuck forcing a kid to grow up having two dads. Why would somebody who cares about the child want him to grow up being the kid at school with two fags for parents?
i guarantee that kid would rather have two dads instead of none.

Thats not a guarantee you can make. I'm sure there are plenty of kids who would HATE that shit.
Yes I can. I can make that guarantee with confidence. Just check the statistics. People living in households with caring parents/guardians/whatever live far more fulfilling lives than orphans who usually end up delinquents. Yes, there are exceptions to both groups of children, but that is the case with the majority.

Instead of people putting down homosexuals for their lifestyle choices, they should be commending them for taking on the diffucult task of raising a child that is not theirs. That is something I could NEVER do, and neither could the majority of you who oppose gay adoption.

Like I said earlier, ask the kids if they want to grow up with two men who fuck each other. Simple solution. I would stay an orphan personally.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2008, 08:33:20 AM »
I am rather upset by the promotion of fagdom that is going on right now.
It's okay. Some people get upset by religious fascism, so to each his own

Like I said earlier, ask the kids if they want to grow up with two men who fuck each other. Simple solution. I would stay an orphan personally.
yeah right, ask a, say, 3-year old about his personal opinion on the sexual preferences of his potential replacement parents ::)

MarkCruz

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2008, 08:38:58 AM »
If a fag wants to be a fag, fine, whatever. But fuck forcing a kid to grow up having two dads. Why would somebody who cares about the child want him to grow up being the kid at school with two fags for parents?

Thats not a guarantee you can make. I'm sure there are plenty of kids who would HATE that shit.
Yes I can. I can make that guarantee with confidence. Just check the statistics. People living in households with caring parents/guardians/whatever live far more fulfilling lives than orphans who usually end up delinquents. Yes, there are exceptions to both groups of children, but that is the case with the majority.

Instead of people putting down homosexuals for their lifestyle choices, they should be commending them for taking on the diffucult task of raising a child that is not theirs. That is something I could NEVER do, and neither could the majority of you who oppose gay adoption.

LOL PUT THE KEYBOARD AWAY.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2008, 02:36:31 PM »

You really shouldn't let what two grown men do in the privacy of their own bedroom affect you so much. It's not healthy and to be honest it is kind of creepy if you ask me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2008, 03:20:51 PM »

You really shouldn't let what two grown men do in the privacy of their own bedroom affect you so much. It's not healthy and to be honest it is kind of creepy if you ask me.

What the fuck are you talking about? It doesn't affect me at all, and if you read my first post in this thread, I said I give nary a fuck about gay people being gay. What I do have a problem with is subjecting a child to the stigma that will be forever attached to him/her from having two dads or two moms.

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2008, 03:32:17 PM »
I was just bustin your chops relax lol

There has been a lot of stigma directed towards me because I have a black mom and a white dad, but I still love them both no matter what though because they took care of me and raised me just like any other "normal" couple. I can give a fuck what anyone thinks about my parents and their marriage.

Even though the situation is SLIGHTLY different from mine, it's safe to say a child with gay parents would feel the same way as me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2008, 03:51:16 PM »

There has been a lot of stigma directed towards me because I have a black mom and a white dad, but I still love them both no matter what though because they took care of me and raised me just like any other "normal" couple. I can give a fuck what anyone thinks about my parents and their marriage.

Even though the situation is SLIGHTLY different from mine, it's safe to say a child with gay parents would feel the same way as me.

eww you weirdo! YOUR MOM IS BLACK AND YOUR DAD IS WHITE!!!! EEEEWWWWWW!!! lol somehow I don't think thats quite the same. lmao. I rarely even notice mixed race couples getting looked twice at anymore (at least in Cali)

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2008, 04:24:37 PM »

eww you weirdo! YOUR MOM IS BLACK AND YOUR DAD IS WHITE!!!! EEEEWWWWWW!!! lol somehow I don't think thats quite the same. lmao. I rarely even notice mixed race couples getting looked twice at anymore (at least in Cali)
You laugh but you would be surprised.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2008, 06:03:30 PM »
^^^All I know is would much rather be adopted by a straight white couple than to be adopted by a gay black couple.

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2008, 06:05:36 PM »
^^^All I know is would much rather be adopted by a straight white couple than to be adopted by a gay black couple.
Don't we all.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2008, 06:12:05 PM »
Homosexuals are the only people in the world that most people feel it's alright to make fun of.  Even late night comics and shit talk trash about them.  I'm not some big gay rights activist, but I think on the whole as a Libra i'm a very fair and balanced person, there is absolutely not 1 logical explanation for why homosexuals shouldn't be able to adopt.

The problem people come into with things like this is they don't look at it objectively.  I'm not a fan of homosexuality but it makes no sense to tell parents who are some of the absolute worst moms and dads in the world that they can keep their kids but a homosexual who can demonstrate that they have a safe, loving environment for the kid can't adopt one.  

I saw some shit on HBO this morning that would blow your mind.  It was about the kids in the school in Russia that got attacked about 2 years ago, 175 kids died, 200 adults died, and they were interviewing the children that survived.  These were kids between 5 and 10 years old, and they were easily more intelligent than at LEAST half the people on this messageboard.  If you've got small children around you know how deep and introspective even the most casual commentary they make can be, these kids notice everything and remember everything.  Kids in an orphanage would take ANY parents, HAPPILY.  It would be the greatest gift in their life, if I had anything to do with it I'd let every gay couple who qualified adopt 2 or 3 and get these kids in some homes.

Man, they showed pictures on that show that were amazing.  This little girl was thrown out of a window, naked, in an explosion, and was laying on the ground next to a woman.  They showed a photo of it.  The woman raises her head, and says "Lets run! Run!" and the little girl turns around, and climbs back through the fucking window to try and find her mom in a school that's on fire and has terrorists running around shooting everybody and blowing up bombs.  This is like an 8 year old Russian girl.  That's just a small example that I saw TODAY of the intellect, love, compassion, loyalty and bravery of a child.  You're telling me children just like her in orphanages would prefer to live alone than to live with two loving parents who happened to be gay?  Open your fucking eyes.  

Narrator

« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2008, 06:34:24 PM »
Fagdom is evil.  Promoting fagdom is an offense punishable by...death.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2008, 07:05:09 PM »
It has nothing to do with promoting homosexuality. It's a non-issue really. If they're capable to adopt, then so be it. Who cares who they fuck?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2008, 09:59:41 PM »
It has nothing to do with promoting homosexuality. It's a non-issue really. If they're capable to adopt, then so be it. Who cares who they fuck?

I wonder what the law says?  I wouldn't imagine they'd be against it with 400,000 kids just in the u.s. that need homes.  I never understood why people pay 20 grand to adopt an overseas kid when they could adopt an american kid for free.  Not that they shouldn't adopt overseas but I've seen people stressed out and fucked up trying to save up the 20 grand!  Blows my mind. 

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2008, 08:11:44 AM »
gay adoption is bullshit. just imagine if you were adopted and you had two dads and at night suck each other off. you would go crazy and kids at school would take the piss out of you and also you would be confused and shit and might even lean towards gays as being ok in society and hence you might turn out to be a gay fuck and therefore the gay community would grow larger. Fuck the gays. anyone argues this shit is a gay fuck.