Author Topic: What's your view on gay adoption?  (Read 4250 times)

when it rains it pours

Re: What's your view on gay adoption?
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2008, 08:33:15 AM »
im fine with two gay people being together and stuff, but the child should have a choice if he wants to be adopted by a gay fam, if the child's too young then thats a different story.

Sikotic™

« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2008, 02:27:15 PM »
gay adoption is bullshit. just imagine if you were adopted and you had two dads and at night suck each other off. you would go crazy and kids at school would take the piss out of you and also you would be confused and shit and might even lean towards gays as being ok in society and hence you might turn out to be a gay fuck and therefore the gay community would grow larger. Fuck the gays. anyone argues this shit is a gay fuck.

Lol, why so homophobic?

the thought of homosexual angers me and the thought of people accepting homosexuals angers me more.
Your strong hatred for homosexuals leads me to believe you were molested by a father figure at a young age. Care to go into details?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2008, 08:37:27 PM »
lol this is a west coast rap forum with people who think its ok to be gay. lol. lol people who think its ok to be gay are just fuckin bitches. lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2008, 08:59:02 PM »
lol this is a west coast rap forum with people who think its ok to be gay. lol. lol people who think its ok to be gay are just fuckin bitches. lol
Just because this is a west coast hip hop forum, we have to be bigots? I guess Trauma is right.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2008, 09:08:53 PM »
Just because this is a west coast hip hop forum, we have to be bigots? I guess Trauma is right.

i think i have made it clear i am against gay adoption. there is no need for me to further post in this thread.

Sikotic™

« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2008, 09:13:14 PM »
Are you willing to take on the task that many gay couples are willing to do and adopt children?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2008, 10:27:05 PM »
Are you willing to take on the task that many gay couples are willing to do and adopt children?

you can adopt them with ur asss budies

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2008, 10:29:43 PM »

Liar!

kemizt

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2008, 10:46:08 PM »
"I make fun of homosexuals because...

they're homosexuals!" - Eddie Murphy

The same Eddie Murphy who went to jail after being caught getting a handjob from a transvestite in his car?  OH, THAT Eddie Murphy. 

no, the other one. the one who makes fun of homosexuals because theyre homosexuals. by the way, you never addressed this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=duJJzWxbwxE

Sikotic™

« Reply #84 on: February 29, 2008, 12:33:29 AM »

Answer the question. only a fag would avoid another man's question.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #85 on: February 29, 2008, 12:59:02 AM »

There's more to the west coast than just its music. California in general is a very open minded state. I don't know why you're so surprised people from the real "west coast" don't entirely mind people being gay. Now I don't have any gay friends or hang out with any gay people, but I don't really mind them being here. I'm curious, where are you from?

Sikotic™

« Reply #86 on: February 29, 2008, 01:20:42 AM »
I got gay neighbors I consider friends and a lot of gay people I work with. They're usually good people. I'm not intimidated by them in any way. You know why? Because they know not to even attempt to do anything sexual around me. If you're offended by gays or you have hatred towards them, you're either have feminine traits that leads to them fucking with you or you simply don't know any gay people. You tend to hate what you don't know.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: February 29, 2008, 01:51:47 AM »

There's more to the west coast than just its music. California in general is a very open minded state. I don't know why you're so surprised people from the real "west coast" don't entirely mind people being gay. Now I don't have any gay friends or hang out with any gay people, but I don't really mind them being here. I'm curious, where are you from?

Boo Boo (kinda fruity/feminin name?) is from West Coas Aus.

kemizt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: February 29, 2008, 05:44:15 AM »
^ lol that's what I thought, the name Boo Boo don't sound too gangsta.

Also, he probably thinks that "West Coast Aus" sounds like he's down wit dem Compton Niggaz when, best case, he lives in Perth. If he's under 16, he might just be immature. The fact that he's eagerly waiting for Detox suggests he's older; and if that's the case he probably is insecure about his own sexual preferences, especially considering that of the posts he made in this thread, none went beyond talking the same bullshit and even came close to having a point.

Douchebags like him do seem to prove Trauma's point.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #89 on: February 29, 2008, 07:03:51 AM »
gay adoption is bullshit. just imagine if you were adopted and you had two dads and at night suck each other off. you would go crazy and kids at school would take the piss out of you and also you would be confused and shit and might even lean towards gays as being ok in society and hence you might turn out to be a gay fuck and therefore the gay community would grow larger. Fuck the gays. anyone argues this shit is a gay fuck.

Lol, why so homophobic?

the thought of homosexual angers me and the thought of people accepting homosexuals angers me more.
word you even see it on tv..... how they slowly tryin to push homosexuality like its normal........... shit is ridiculous....... eye for one think homosexuality should not be tolerated for real..... just to think Blacks were getting treated like shit and inferior(hung lynched,shot, raped etc) for their color skin which is normal and original......... and you got homosexuality which IS NOT NORMAL AND GOES AGAINST NATURE.......but its all good....crazy world