Author Topic: NBA: If you could add one player to your team....  (Read 938 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

NBA: If you could add one player to your team....
« on: February 24, 2008, 08:55:43 PM »
Who would it be? Just curious....

But be thoughtful. I mean, who would ACTUALLY benefit your team the best (even if its not another superstar. Sometimes a good role player helps more then another star). In other words....if youre a Suns fan, saying that you would want to add Chauncey Billups to your team just because he's a great player...doesnt make sense. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sparegeez

Re: NBA: If you could add one player to your team....
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 08:57:18 PM »
For the Warriors, I'd say KG. We'd have a perfect starting 5(if Biedrins continues to devlop) if we had KG.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 09:08:59 PM »
Not My Team, But My Second Team..
(I'm A Dodger, But still Watch The Angels...)

Anyway, I'd Put Jamal Crawford in an L.A. Clippers Uni.
And Ship Sam Cassell out of Town.

A Healthy Livingston is a must For '09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 09:09:29 PM »
LeBron James to the Lakers because he's LeBron James.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 09:10:37 PM »
Lakers are too stacked, I'd keep the roster as is. I might add Baron Davis just because I want him back home.

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 09:31:39 PM »
I think Id go with a player like Ray Allen. Id like having another 3 point threat that can take it to the hole sometimes. Basically a better version of what we just lost in Brent Barry. I wouldnt want another HUGE star on the team. I think it could throw off the chemistry.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 10:48:17 PM »
With the current Lakers roster, I'd say all we need is a lock-down defender. I'm gonna say Patterson cuz he's available but I'd love to get Posey or Pietrus.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 11:58:54 PM »
before the gasol trade.......D howard or Marcus Camby, but i'm quite happy with Gasol. he works better than i thought.

i also wouldn't mind having a solid  guard who can play both point and shooting guard. kobe's not getting any younger and nether is fisher, so i'd want some future insurance like a chris paul or a younger B Davis.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 06:23:09 AM »
I would add Lebron to the Celtics
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 10:40:20 AM »
A healthy Bynum, Ariza, and Mihm. Basically, I would keep the Laker roster exactly as is.

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 11:30:15 AM »
A healthy Bynum, Ariza, and Mihm. Basically, I would keep the Laker roster exactly as is.

lol what a surprise. Its a good thing youre not a GM. The Lakers must be pefect  ::). Every team has room for improvement somewhere. Even if its just a garbage player....a solid 6 man (which you guys could use)...or whatever.

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 11:39:22 AM »
A good defender at the SF position who can shoot the 3 ala Battier to replace Walton and a big defensive minded ala K.Thomas instead of DJ ...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 11:48:08 AM »
LOL I thought the point of the thread was to pick a guy who ISNT a star to make your team more complete. I would like to see Portland add an Al Horford type player to grab a few rebounds and play some interior D. Our outside and midrange game is fine, its the indside game that needs work. Our rebounding is HORRIBLE sometimes and we need more of a threat to score on the low block to open up the floor for our shooters. This will be addressed when Oden comes in and even more so when Aldridge gets stronger but you can never have enough dirty work players.

If we're adding stars then I'll take Chris Paul. Did you guys see how well Roy and Paul played in the backcourt at the all star game? That shit would be insane.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 11:58:38 AM »

lol what a surprise. Its a good thing youre not a GM. The Lakers must be pefect  ::). Every team has room for improvement somewhere. Even if its just a garbage player....a solid 6 man (which you guys could use)...or whatever.

LOL hahahahahahahahahaha
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 11:59:16 AM »
LOL I thought the point of the thread was to pick a guy who ISNT a star to make your team more complete. I would like to see Portland add an Al Horford type player to grab a few rebounds and play some interior D. Our outside and midrange game is fine, its the indside game that needs work. Our rebounding is HORRIBLE sometimes and we need more of a threat to score on the low block to open up the floor for our shooters. This will be addressed when Oden comes in and even more so when Aldridge gets stronger but you can never have enough dirty work players.

If we're adding stars then I'll take Chris Paul. Did you guys see how well Roy and Paul played in the backcourt at the all star game? That shit would be insane.

adding a non star??

ohh umm i'd take Andrew Bynum then ;)