Author Topic: "Kobe has better basketball skills than Jordan had" -Phil Jackson  (Read 3691 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: "Kobe has better basketball skills than Jordan had" -Phil Jackson
« Reply #60 on: February 29, 2008, 04:44:00 PM »
not possible this nigga koba not even better than Lebron soo how he better than Jordan
how about get your black panther ass out of this thread , come back in the G Spot and tell everybody how Larry Bird and John Stockton were the representation of the devil on a B-Ball court
and how about you just shut it....thanks

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #61 on: February 29, 2008, 08:50:53 PM »
Scitt, u my boy and all.... but you are trippin hard with this one....

I can't believe you think Kobe could have one on Jordan's 90's Bulls squad. 

Or vice versa, put mid-09's Jordan with Shaq and the Lakers back in 03 and there's no way they would lose to the Pistons, they would of been the greatest team in history.

Jordan will do whatever it takes to win with the game on the line.  Jordan could basically turn it on and turn it off whenever he wanted.  He could drop 50, or just wait till crunch time and take it over at the end.

Jordan is the greatest athlete in any sport in any history.. End of story.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2008, 08:08:17 AM »
LOL @ Kobe having more range than Jordan. Jordan shot over 50% from the field for some seasons which is unheard of for a two guard/ swingman. Of course his shot selection wasn't jacking up threes, which could lower his field percentage. But Jordan wasn't in the paint posting up either.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2008, 10:46:00 AM »
Phil also said Kobe was uncoachable, remember?  So take anything he says with a huge grain of salt.  If there's one thing that Phil knows how to do, it's incite reactions from his words.  He usually has ulterior motives with everything he says.

Notice Phil didn't say Kobe is more valuable to his team than Jordan, or that Kobe is simply better than Jordan.  The fact that he chose his words so carefully illustrates that he thinks Jordan is the greater player.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2008, 11:14:54 AM »
^^Right on point. Phil says a lot of things, and he seems to know how each of his players need to be managed. Ever since Kobe came into the league, we've had to deal with the talk of the "next Jordan", or how they compare to each other, but I don't think Jordan's career can be matched. Instead of worrying about it, enjoy watching Kobe play for his game because even if you are rooting for the Lakers to lose, it's fun to watch.
I got a bird's eye view

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2008, 11:38:10 AM »
You guys have just got to understand that NIK is a tool.  He lives and breathes anything Kobe.  He's extremely jealous of every other NBA player that is considered elite...namely Jordan and Lebron.  He will argue and argue and argue.  One thing I find humorous is that he's always posting things that say something along the lines of "So-and-so is notorious for doing *insert whatever*" and yet we all know that Phil Jackson always says things to motivate his players.  This is just another useless Kobe thread started by the moderator of this board.

NIK, people that have been here for a long time no that you have ruined this board with your incessant blabbering about Kobe.  All your threads get turned to shit by people because you can't stop polluting the board with crap.

This board needs a Kobe thread.  NIK, you could even make it a password only board so that all the "nutriders" couldn't hijack your threads.  Hell, you could even go a step further and only allow yourself to post.  That way you could agree with what you said earlier and keep that post count rising.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2008, 02:32:04 PM »
Phil is getting up there in age so it's understandable that he's going senile.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2008, 02:23:29 AM »
^^What an unexpected response from Hack Wilson. ::)

Since you're the expert on this, what do results say? My results say that you're a major Laker hater. Good job.

No Kobe=No rings.
No Shaq=No rings.
No Jordan=No rings.
No Pippen=No rings.

Now say something worthwhile.

michael jordan = 6 rings as the teams best player

shaq = 3 rings as his teams best player

kobe = zero

Kobe was the best player on the team that lost to Detroit though, he can take satisfaction in that right?

for sure

comparing kobe to michael is just wrong....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2008, 06:34:24 AM »
You guys have just got to understand that NIK is a tool.  He lives and breathes anything Kobe.  He's extremely jealous of every other NBA player that is considered elite...namely Jordan and Lebron.  He will argue and argue and argue.  One thing I find humorous is that he's always posting things that say something along the lines of "So-and-so is notorious for doing *insert whatever*" and yet we all know that Phil Jackson always says things to motivate his players.  This is just another useless Kobe thread started by the moderator of this board.

NIK, people that have been here for a long time no that you have ruined this board with your incessant blabbering about Kobe.  All your threads get turned to shit by people because you can't stop polluting the board with crap.

This board needs a Kobe thread.  NIK, you could even make it a password only board so that all the "nutriders" couldn't hijack your threads.  Hell, you could even go a step further and only allow yourself to post.  That way you could agree with what you said earlier and keep that post count rising.

+1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2008, 06:35:00 AM »
Phil is getting up there in age so it's understandable that he's going senile.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2008, 11:24:26 AM »
LOL @ Kobe having more range than Jordan. Jordan shot over 50% from the field for some seasons which is unheard of for a two guard/ swingman. Of course his shot selection wasn't jacking up threes, which could lower his field percentage. But Jordan wasn't in the paint posting up either.

Not even Jordan lovers debate whether he had more range than Kobe...it's obvious that you're completely lost in this thread. The reason Jordan shot high percentages was because he had no three ball.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2008, 11:31:36 AM »
Scitt, u my boy and all.... but you are trippin hard with this one....

I can't believe you think Kobe could have one on Jordan's 90's Bulls squad. 

Or vice versa, put mid-09's Jordan with Shaq and the Lakers back in 03 and there's no way they would lose to the Pistons, they would of been the greatest team in history.

Jordan will do whatever it takes to win with the game on the line.  Jordan could basically turn it on and turn it off whenever he wanted.  He could drop 50, or just wait till crunch time and take it over at the end.

Jordan is the greatest athlete in any sport in any history.. End of story.

Sorry, Infinite, but Jordan's Bulls always had the right pieces to contend...Jordan woulda NEVER co-existed with a guy like Shaq. Shaq woulda demanded a trade right off the bat if the 2 egos were on the same team. Kobe was able to put his ego aside to please Shaq, because he knew it meant winning champions. I don't see Jordan deferring to Shaq the way Kobe did...unfortunately, Shaq couldn't do the same thing for Kobe when he started declining. Really, Kobe woulda' won 8 straight on the 90s Bulls...Jordan could turn it off and on whenever he wanted, but so can Kobe. There's no difference in their tenacity...Kobe simply has a wider array of moves.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2008, 11:44:10 AM »
Phil also said Kobe was uncoachable, remember?  So take anything he says with a huge grain of salt.  If there's one thing that Phil knows how to do, it's incite reactions from his words.  He usually has ulterior motives with everything he says.

Notice Phil didn't say Kobe is more valuable to his team than Jordan, or that Kobe is simply better than Jordan.  The fact that he chose his words so carefully illustrates that he thinks Jordan is the greater player.

That's because in Kobe's mind, he IS the coach. Thats not a knock on his ability, he's just a natural leader. LMAO@this quote somehow illustrating that Phil thinks Jordan is better...that's a priceless way of interpreting it. What would be Phil's motive behind saying this? For Kobe to step up his will to win and work ethic? LOLLL...seriously...stop stretching shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2008, 11:48:16 AM »

+1

Of course you would agree with this douche...his whole existence on this forum consists of riding my nuts. Just look here: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=4997;sa=showPosts

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2008, 07:18:35 PM »
This is the classic NIK comeback.  He can't argue with people who know what the hell is going on.  Of course I rag on your ass...you're nothing but a punk bitch that needs to die. 

Make your password protected Kobe Thread so the rest of us don't have to put up with the bullshit.
NIK - World's worst moderator.